Beef meat cooked with champignons can be considered not only a low-calorie dish, but also extremely appetizing and tasty. Such food is able to please your household and pleasantly surprise guests..
|tomato sauce –||200 ml|
|bulb –||1 PC.|
|beef –||400 g|
|Italian herbs (dried) –||15 g|
|garlic granules –||10 g|
|Champignon –||250 g|
|olive oil –||20 ml|
|Time for preparing: 40 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 137 Kcal|
- The meat ingredient is washed and chopped with a thin strip;
- Fill the prepared meat with herbs, add it and sprinkle with granulated garlic. Mix and leave for 10 minutes;
- Heat the pan abundantly, coat with butter, quickly fry the meat strips (7 minutes) and transfer to a separate container;
- We bring the onion in the same pan to golden, before that it should not only be peeled, but also chopped into half rings;
- We wash the mushrooms and chop them with slices. Fry them in a small cauldron, lubricated with oil;
- We attach passaged onion and rosy beef to the mushroom stir-fry, mix it abundantly and fill with tomato sauce;
- We also season with taste and stew for 15 minutes..
Beef with mushrooms in sour cream
- beef pulp – ½ kg;
- 150 g sour cream;
- ¼ kg of mushrooms;
- oil (for frying) – 50 ml;
- 1 carrot root.
Time: 50 minutes.
Caloric content: 160.1 kcal.
- We wash the meat ingredient with water, dry it and cut it into middle pieces, necessarily across the fibers;
- Place the prepared component in the pan, which we add oil. Fry and when a golden crust forms, remove from heat. We shift in a simple container;
- We clean the top inedible layer from vegetables and chop: carrots with thin straws, onion in half rings;
- Mushrooms should be lightly washed, each mushroom is cut into 2 parts, which are then cut into slices;
- Vegetable and mushroom cuts are sent to the pan, where the fat remained after roasting the meat;
- Abundantly kneading, give them ruddy;
- We add to the roasting ruddy meat pulp, sprinkle with spices and mix;
- 1 / 2-1 Art. water pour the substance and let it dry, covered with a lid;
- When the meat is soft, add sour cream to the mixture. After remaking we weigh 10 more minutes.
Beef with champignons in the oven
- hops-suneli – ½ tsp;
- 500 grams of veal;
- 1 large tomato;
- champignons – 300 g;
- seasoning “Adjika” – 1 tsp;
- oil (for frying);
Time: 95 minutes.
Caloric content: 93.9 kcal.
- Peeled onion with crumbled half rings or straws;
- We grill a frying pan, coat it with fat and put chopped vegetable into it;
- While the onion straw reaches transparency, we chop the mushrooms, cleaned from dirt;
- We shift mushrooms to onion roasting and mix;
- The mixture is passed for about 7 minutes, and we wash the tomato into a cube;
- Tomato parts put to the onion and mushroom roast, salt, and simmer on the fire for another 10 minutes;
- Meat pulp, if necessary, eliminates excess fat and films and chop it into desired pieces;
- Salt, sprinkle with harvested spices and knead abundantly so that each meat portion is enveloped in spices;
- We oil the bottom of a convenient form with oil, we also do not forget about the sides;
- Spread spicy beef, which is then covered with vegetable and mushroom roasting;
- From above we cover the form with foil and place it in the oven;
- We wait an hour, not forgetting to set the temperature to 200 ° C.
Beef with mushrooms and potatoes in a slow cooker
- water – 2 tbsp .;
- beef tenderloin – ½ kg;
- 1 kg of potato tubers;
- large onion;
- 0.5 kg of champignons;
- Laurel leaves – 2 pcs .;
- carrot root;
- oil – 50 ml;
Time: 110 minutes.
Caloric content: 94.8 kcal.
- Pour the meat tenderloin with water and lightly dry it from moisture;
- Cutting off large conductors, films (if necessary);
- We divide the ingredient into medium pieces, using a knife, and put it in a bowl;
- Separate the bulb from the husk and wash. Shred the prepared vegetable in small pieces;
- The carrot root should also be rid of the upper layer. Then we chop it with small chips or use a grater for this;
- We release the tubers from the peel and wash them abundantly with water in order to get rid of residual contaminants;
- Peeled potatoes crumble into cubes, the size of which is comparable to the meats;
- In order for a starchy vegetable to not be weathered, while we are preparing other ingredients, it is important to fill it with water;
- Wash mushrooms cut into medium slices. At the request of the cap can be separated from the dense skin;
- We also wash the selected greens and chop them as finely as possible;
- Set the slow cooker on the “Baking” mode and coat it with oil;
- Inside we place the meat pieces and stew for 20 minutes by closing the kitchen appliance;
- We attach onion strips, mushroom slices and carrot chips to the roasting;
- Be sure to knead and continue to stew for another 15 minutes;
- In the ruddy substance we fall asleep potatoes, add salt and bay leaves;
- Fill the mixture with water and, mixing, 50 minutes, bring to readiness;
- During this time, the cooking dish must be gently mixed a couple of times;
- The final stage – sprinkling chopped greens.
Beef Goulash Recipe
- 3 pieces of garlic;
- broth – 300 ml;
- tomatoes – 1.5 kg;
- oil – 30 ml;
- 1 kg of beef;
- tomato paste – 100 g;
- ½ kg of champignons;
- onion – 2 heads.
Time: 2.5 hours.
Caloric content: 77.9 kcal.
- Beef pulp should be washed and cleaned of possible films and lived;
- Crumble it with oblong pieces;
- In a thick-bottom deep frying pan (better in a cauldron) we bring the meat component to reddening. Do not forget the bottom of the pot pour oil;
- We remove the spicy vegetables from the husk, and then grind them: diced bulbs, garlic in a mushy state;
- We send the crushed components to the podzolischemsya meat;
- While the substance is passaged, it is necessary to chop the mushrooms into desired pieces, with the tomatoes repeat the same procedure;
- Onion softened – we add to the mixture pasta from tomatoes, chopped tomatoes and mushrooms;
- 7 minutes fry and pour broth;
- Salt, mix everything thoroughly, and simmer for 2 hours under a lid.
Mushrooms and beef with carrots in a double boiler
- carrots – 2 root vegetables;
- favorite spices;
- beef pulp – 0.5 kg;
- onions – 2 heads;
- 200 g mushrooms (champignons).
Time: 50 minutes.
Caloric content: 110.8 kcal.
- We wash the flesh under water and cut it into slices using a knife;
- Sprinkle with spices and prisalivaem;
- The mushroom component is also important to wash and chop slices of medium thickness;
- In the compartment of the double boiler, which is designed for rice, we put the crumbled ingredients and cook for 20 minutes, not forgetting to pour water into the pan;
- While the substance is in steam, it is necessary to prepare the vegetables;
- Peeled carrot root crumbled grated, and you can finely chop;
- Bulbs without my husks and first chop into half rings, and then cut them in half;
- Vegetable components are sent to a container with steamed meat-mushroom mixture;
- We wait another 20 minutes for the meat to finally cook, and the other components to soften. You can add salt to taste.
- if you did not find your favorite spice in the recipe you liked, then you shouldn’t be upset, but add it boldly;
- This also applies to greenery. Is it on the list of ingredients? Use any and in desired quantities;
- if during cooking it is necessary to add liquid to it so that the ingredients are drained, then use only hot water or broth. This will allow concoction to cook faster;
- If desired, mushroom caps can be rid of the skin, if it is too contaminated or dense. From the legs it is also worth cutting off the hardened parts;
- after cooking stayed in a saucepan? Do not pour it, but serve along with beef-mushroom roasting or watering a side dish with it;
- do not like onions or carrots? Do not add them to cooking, but replace them with some other vegetable, such as zucchini or Bulgarian pepper..
Enjoy your meal!