If you believe the history, then beef stroganoff from meat is considered a Russian dish. According to historical data, Count Stroganov became completely toothless with age and could not normally eat meat dishes. And his chef came up with one tricky cooking recipe, according to which the meat was very tender and soft.
Later this dish and got the name beef stroganoff. But how to make it from a beef in a slow cooker, you can learn from our recipes.
|beef meat –||800 g|
|onions –||two heads|
|a tomato –||2 pcs.|
|sour cream –||glass|
|water –||2 large spoons|
|corn starch or flour –||one big spoon|
|vegetable oil –||Little|
|cow butter –||50 g|
|table salt –||to your taste|
|pepper mix –||to your taste|
|Time for preparing: 90 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 199 Kcal|
We proceed to the preparation of beef stroganoff from the beef in the slow cooker:
- For cooking, use the pulp, seedless and veined;
- Meat must be well prepared, washed, cut the film, streaks;
- Then you can use several methods of cooking – you can cut the pulp into longitudinal pieces and beat off, or you can first beat off the whole filet and cut it after that;
- Bulbs cleaned from the husk, cut into rings with an average thickness;
- In the capacity of the multicooker, you need to pour in vegetable oil, select the “Baking” mode and heat it up;
- We add some cow oil to the heated oil, at the expense of it the meat will become more tender and soft;
- Then put onion rings on the bottom surface of the multicooker, they should be laid out in one layer;
- Fry the onion for a couple of minutes so that it is covered with a golden crust;
- Slices of beef need to roll in flour or starch;
- We lay out the breaded meat to the onion, also in the form of a layer;
- Fry the pieces with the lid open for about a quarter of an hour;
- You need to turn the pieces very carefully;
- Sprinkle meat with salt, spices;
- We wash the tomatoes, pour in hot water, remove the skin from them;
- Rub the tomatoes on a fine grater or grind in a blender;
- We send the tomato mixture to the slow cooker to the beef, we add some salt to the beef and leave to prepare further;
- Then lay out sour cream with parts and mix;
- Switch to the mode of “quenching” and prepare a quarter of an hour;
- After that, turn off the slow cooker, lay out the meat on a plate and serve on the table with a side dish.
Beef stroganoff with tomato paste in a Redmond multicooker
For the preparation will need the following components:
- half a kilo of beef meat;
- onions – 2 pieces;
- pinch of granulated sugar;
- salt to your taste;
- a piece of butter for 25 grams;
- some pepper mix;
- water half multistakana.
Ingredients for the sauce:
- a glass of sour cream;
- 50 grams of tomato paste;
- 30 grams of flour;
- a few cloves of garlic;
- some seasoning Provencal herbs;
- salt to taste;
- 1 multistakan water.
Cooking time – 1.5-2 hours.
Calorie content – 210 kcal.
How to do it:
- To begin with, wash the pulp of the beef, remove the film and cut it into long and wide pieces;
- Sprinkle beef with sugar, mix and leave to stand for a quarter of an hour;
- Peel the onion, cut into half rings or quarter rings;
- We put a piece of natural cow butter in a multicooker bowl, set the program “Frying” and warm it up;
- On heated oil, you need to fill in the onion and fry it for about 2-3 minutes;
- Next, lay out the pieces of meat to the onion, mix and leave to fry;
- After the beef pieces change the color, add salt, spices and fry for 7-8 minutes;
- Rearrange the mode to “quenching”, select the time – 1 hour;
- Fill half of the multi-glass of water, cover the lid and leave to stew;
- In the meantime, you need to make tomato sauce. Put a tomato in a container, add sour cream to it;
- Pour in boiled water, add some salt, add Provencal herbs;
- Fall asleep flour, mix well with a whisk so that there are no lumps;
- After an hour, pour the ready-made sauce to the meat, swap the mode to “Baking”
- Cook another 10 minutes and turn off;
- Ready beef stroganoff served with potatoes.
How to cook in a crockery Polaris
What ingredients will be needed:
- 600 grams of beef (pulp);
- some vegetable oil;
- 80 grams of onions;
- one tbsp of flour;
- 300 ml of cream with fat content of 33%;
- salt to your taste;
- pepper – pinch.
Cooking time – 2 hours.
Calorie – 193 kcal.
How to cook beef stroganoff for children:
- For cooking you should use young and tender beef. It prepares very quickly and at the same time it turns out very tasty;
- Pulp washed, cut off the film;
- Cut beef across the fibers into small pieces with dimensions of about 5-6 cm;
- Be sure to beat each piece well;
- Peel the onion from the pelt and cut it into halves of the rings;
- Turn on the device in the “Fry” mode, add vegetable oil and heat it;
- Put onion in hot oil and fry for about 5 minutes until golden brown;
- Next, lay out the meat, stir and fry with onions for about 15 minutes;
- Then sprinkle with salt, pepper, stir and fry for about 10 minutes;
- We switch to the “Fire” mode, close the lid and leave to cook for about 1 hour;
- After that, open the lid, switch to the “Frying” mode and leave to cook for about 10 minutes;
- Sprinkle meat with flour, stir;
- Fill the cream, with constant stir;
- Leave to stew until the sauce thickens and turn off;
- Ready beef stroganoff with cream will be a great addition to any cereals.
- better to use young meat. It cooks much faster, it turns out very soft and tender;
- You can use sour cream or cream;
- first it is necessary to beat off the beef, due to this it will be softer.
Beef stroganoff in a slow cooker is not so difficult to cook. It is important in this matter to properly prepare the meat – process, fry and chop. Also, do not forget about the sauce, due to it the meat is very juicy and tender. As a result, you can make a tasty addition to any cereals, potatoes, vegetables.