Beef in sour cream sauce is best cooked in a frying pan or in a slow cooker. A spatula or tenderloin from the back of a young veal is most suitable for this dish. For the preparation of the following recipes useful onions, mushrooms, sour cream or cream. All admirers of meat dishes should try beef with sour cream and mushrooms. It has a rather bright, slightly peculiar, but pleasant taste..
|beef –||0.5 kg|
|Luke –||1 PC.|
|dried mushrooms –||handful|
|seasonings for meat –||taste|
|salt and pepper –||taste|
|bay leaves –||2 pcs.|
|carnations –||3 pcs.|
|grains of pepper –||5 pieces.|
|wheat flour –||tablespoon|
|water or broth –||glass|
|sour cream –||¾ cup|
|vegetable oils –||for frying|
|Time for preparing: 80 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 280 Kcal|
The dish goes well with stewed paprika, potatoes, spaghetti, buckwheat porridge and boiled rice. Veal in a creamy sauce can be served both for dinner or lunch, for family celebrations, and for receiving guests.
Cut the veal into slices, sprinkle with a mixture of seasonings, fry in a pan to ruddy color on both sides. Put in a skillet, add dried mushrooms, cloves and black pepper, pour water in such quantity that it covers the contents.
Onion cubes in butter after frying beef and also send in a saucepan. All cook until soft main ingredient.
At the end, the liquid part of the dish will need to be thickened, to do this, dilute the flour in a cup with 100 g of cold water and, while stirring, pour in the gravy. After thickening add sour cream, mix and turn off the stove.
Dish to serve should stand a few minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper..
Braised beef with mushrooms in sour cream sauce
Beef in white sauce with mushrooms goes well with pasta. The basis of the sauce is sour cream 30 or 18%. Meat is pre-marinated with your favorite spices and herbs, such as chili, nutmeg, salt, pepper, coriander. You can use ready-made mixture of seasonings for beef.
To make sour cream sauce a thick consistency, a spoonful of flour or potato starch diluted in half a glass of cold water is added to the boiling broth. Meat can be added instead of mushrooms and other vegetables. For example, broccoli with garlic and oregano is also excellent with this meat..
- 200 g of beef (spatula);
- 200 g pasta shells;
- 1 onion;
- 200 g of oyster mushrooms;
- 1 cup sour cream;
- 1 chili;
- parmesan cheese.
- salt, black pepper;
- one sweet pepper;
- Provence herbs;
- Cayenne pepper.
Cooking time: 1 hour 40 minutes.
Caloric content: about 370 Kcal / 100 gr.
- Ingredients marinade mix with grated garlic. Beef cut into strips and add to marinade, mix and then leave in the fridge, better overnight.
- Finely chop the onion and fry to transparency in heated oil.
- Marinated meat, fry and then add water, add chopped chili pepper and stew under the lid until ready.
- Add oyster mushrooms, cut into strips, and cook for another 10 minutes.
- At the end, pour sour cream, season with herbs to taste and leave stewed for 5-10 minutes.
- Cook the pasta according to the recipe on the package, strain, put on a plate.
- Sprinkle with beef and mushrooms sauce on top, sprinkle with grated parmesan..
Beef goulash in sour cream in a slow cooker
- 400 grams of beef;
- 3 tablespoons butter;
- Provencal herbs;
- bay leaf;
- pepper and salt;
- 2 onions;
- 250 ml of cream 30%.
Cooking time: 1 hour 45 minutes.
Caloric content: about 270 Kcal / 100 gr.
Cut the meat into neat cubes, roll in flour and place on the bottom of the multicooker preheated with butter in roasting mode. Lightly brown the pieces on all sides..
Pour water on top, sprinkle with a mixture of Provencal herbs, pepper, salt, bay leaf. Cover the multicooker lid and set for 40-80 minutes (time depends on the rigidity of the meat) in quenching mode.
When the veal is soft, send the onion, cut into strips. Pour sour cream and stew for another 2-3 minutes.
Meat in cream sauce in the oven
Bake beef in the oven better in large chunks. For this more suitable fillet of young veal, stripped of tendons. To make the meat very juicy, it is recommended to bake it in a special sleeve or wrap with aluminum foil. A large piece of baked tenderloin, neck or ribs is cut into portions before serving the dish..
Cooking time of beef in the oven depends on the size of the pieces. Every kilogram of meat is baked for an hour. The finished dish is complemented by any garnish and sour cream sauce, which gives the beef a delicate creamy taste..
- 1 kg of beef pulp;
- on a pinch of pepper, dried basil, thyme;
- two cloves of garlic;
- olive oil;
- salt to taste.
Sour cream sauce:
- two onions;
- a glass of sour cream 20%;
- margarine for frying;
- tablespoon flour;
- glass of water;
- spices: salt, pepper in a pot, Provence. herbs, bay leaf.
Preparation time: 1 hour 50 minutes.
Caloric content: about 290 Kcal / 100 gr.
Meat washed, dried, cut into large pieces of 150-200 grams. Grate the basil, thyme, pepper and olive oil with garlic and salt. Put in a few hours in a cold place..
Then put the pieces on a baking sheet and securely wrap with foil. Bake at a temperature of 160-180 degrees, about 40 minutes, depending on the size of the pieces. Remove the foil and bake for another 15-20 minutes. If during the baking of meat a lot of juice is released, it can be used for sauce instead of water..
Cooked sauce separately. Chop the onions in margarine. Add a couple of peas allspice leaf laurel., Pour the broth and bring to a boil, thicken the sauce with flour and water, as described above. Add sour cream. Check the taste for salt, salt if necessary. Pour the prepared meat with the resulting sauce and leave to stew in the oven at a temperature of 150 degrees for another 5-10 minutes.
Choosing the right piece of beef will allow you to cook delicious meat dishes. If the product is of high quality, then the dish has all the chances to be tasty and tender..
- When choosing a product should be guided by the freshness and appearance of meat..
- Good quality raw beef is characterized by a red color and a slightly moist state. The meat should be slightly marble, that is, with layers of fat, which affects the quality of meat during heat treatment.
- You should not buy meat of dark color, with dark spots or yellowish fat, perhaps, the animal was old, then the beef will be prepared for too long.
- If you intend to cook beef on the grill or bake in the oven – entrecote or tenderloin is ideal.
- When choosing a suitable piece, it is best to choose the fillet or meat on the bone, but in no case is the stuffing – it is difficult to determine what is actually part of the meat mixture.
The main principle that should guide the choice of beef meat, is the place of purchase. Choose a store with a lot of customers, often it is an indicator of good quality products. This means that the meat does not lie too long on the shelves..