First of all, we must remember that Chinese cuisine does not tolerate vanity. For example, before directly preparing a particular dish, it is advisable to first wash, clean, cut all the necessary ingredients for it, arrange them into separate containers and only then start gradually introducing them into the prepared dish, rather than running from table to stove.
And then all efforts will be fully rewarded..
So, below you will learn how Chinese beef is cooked in a variety of ways. Let’s get started!
|beef –||600 g|
|colorful bell pepper –||3 pcs.|
|green beans –||300 g|
|bow –||2 heads|
|garlic –||several teeth|
|soy sauce –||about 100 g|
|Sesame oil –||20 g|
|vegetable oil –||120g|
|vinegar (better – rice or apple) –||30 g|
|potato starch –||100-120 g|
|red and black pepper –||on a pinch|
|mustard (better – dry) –||taste|
|Time for preparing: 100 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 120 Kcal|
- Cooking for marinade meat. To do this, mix in a bowl of vinegar, soy sauce and 3 minced cloves of garlic.
- We clean the beef from the films, which will make it further softer. We first cut into oblong formations, and then them – into small elongated slices..
- Put the meat in a deep bowl, add a little salt, add a pinch of black pepper, mustard and pour over the cooked marinade. Mix and leave alone for 40 minutes.
- My, clean and cut alternately all the vegetables. Straws – pepper, half-rings – onions. Crush 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare a dressing, for which we mix the garlic with a pinch of red pepper or add a little chili sauce. Leave it to infuse while meat is marinating..
- Marinated meat is well rolled in starch and fried in a deep frying pan (the wok pan is best suited for such dishes) in vegetable oil, which should hide the bottom for a centimeter and a half. When the meat is just “grabbed,” you need to mix it thoroughly, then the pieces will not stick together. Fry about 10-12 minutes, then shift to a deep heat-resistant container.
- Fry the Bulgarian pepper in the fry-free pan, then add the onions to it – a total of 2 minutes, not forgetting to shake the pan so that the vegetables are evenly mixed.
- Fried vegetables add skimmer to the meat (so that there is no excess oil).
- In the same pan, fry the green string beans for no more than 2-3 minutes and also add to the meat.
- We fill the almost ready dish with garlic-pepper sauce, add sesame oil, which gives the meat a particularly savory taste. Stir, warm up all together for 2-3 minutes and – eat for health!
Chinese beef in sweet and sour sauce
- beef (tenderloin) – 450 g;
- yellow bell pepper – 1 pc .;
- cilantro – 2 twigs;
- onions – 2 heads;
- garlic – 2-3 slices;
- canned pineapples – 1 bank;
- chicken eggs – 2 pcs .;
- carrots – 1 medium;
- salt, sugar, pepper – on a pinch;
- vegetable oil – 120 g;
- tomato paste – 60-70 g;
- flour – 75 g.
Its cooking time is on average 1 hour 15 minutes-1.5 hours. Calories (100 g) – 146 kcal.
- Cooking beef, wash, clean the films. We cut into large elongated slices.
- My, clean, cut all the vegetables. Peppers and onions – straws. Carrots – on a large grater. Cilantro finely cut with stalks. Chop garlic.
- Make a batter, for which we thoroughly mix flour, eggs, pepper and salt.
- Making the sauce, mixing a glass of water, a glass of pineapple juice, sugar, salt and tomato paste, bring to the stove to a boil.
- Mix meat with batter and fry in a pan (wok) until cooked in vegetable oil.
- In another skillet, fry onion until golden, gradually adding carrots, garlic, sweet peppers, cilantro and pineapple pieces to it.
- Mix roasted vegetables with meat, mix, pour sauce and another 10-15 minutes stew.
This dish is usually served with boiled rice..
Juicy meat with vegetables in Chinese
- beef – 450 g;
- onion – 2 small pieces;
- green onions – medium sized tuft;
- carrots – 2 medium pieces;
- garlic – 3 slices;
- zucchini (medium) – 1 pc .;
- fresh cucumbers – 2 pcs .;
- hot red pepper – 1 pc .;
- ginger – 1 small spine;
- soy sauce – 75-80 g;
- vinegar (preferably rice) – 1-2 tbsp. spoons;
- sesame oil – 20-25 g;
- salt – pinch;
- vegetable oil – 100-120 g.
This dish is prepared 1 hour-1 hour 25 minutes. Caloric content (100 g) – 127 kcal.
The procedure for cooking beef with Chinese vegetables:
- We cut the beef into plates, beat them, and then divide them into small bars.
- For the marinade, soy sauce, vinegar, chopped hot pepper and ginger mixed on a fine grater are mixed.
- Fill the meat with marinade, mix and leave for 40 minutes for an hour..
- Cooking vegetables. Squash, carrots and cucumbers cut into strips, half rings – onions. Garlic chopped.
- Marinated meat is quickly fried in a frying pan (wok) in hot vegetable oil.
- Add onions and carrots to meat. Fry together minutes 2.
- Add zucchini and fry, stirring, another 2-3 minutes.
- Add cucumbers, garlic, half green onions, sesame oil, warm up.
- Sprinkle the prepared dishes from above with slanting chopped remaining green onions.
Boiled rice or pasta can be used as a side dish for this dish..
Meat in spicy soy sauce
- Beef – 700 g;
- green onions – a big bunch;
- eggplant – 1 small;
- radish (daikon) – 1 pc .;
- ginger – 1 spine;
- garlic – 2 cloves;
- red pepper bitter – half a pod;
- Badian – 2 dry asterisks;
- cilantro – 3-4 twigs;
- soy sauce – 20-30 g;
- starch – 100 g;
- dry Spanish sherry – 6-7 st. spoons;
- vinegar (rice is better).
On average, 1 hour is prepared this dish. Caloric content (100 g) – 170 kcal.
Recipe for beef in soy sauce in Chinese steps:
- Beef (preferably slightly frostbitten) cut into thin pieces of medium size.
- Put the meat in a deep glass plate, pour soy sauce, sprinkle with sherry, sprinkle with starch. We mix everything gently with our hands so that the starch fills the structure of the meat tissue.
- Peel ginger and garlic. Cut ginger into thin slices and chop the garlic, combine them (these are very well-combined flavors), add half of finely chopped bitter pepper to this mixture.
- Clean the eggplant (and not completely, but leaving the dark strips of the skin – in the form of “zebra”), cut into cubes, put it in a separate plate, add some salt.
- We clean daikon and cut into small plates, also put in a separate container.
- Peel and cut green onions and cilantro.
- We warm up vegetable oil in the pan to about 80 degrees, put the meat in it (two batches alternately) and also warm it up (do not fry!) Until the color changes slightly, after which we put the skimmer in a separate plate.
- In a deep frying pan (wok) pour the butter, in which the meat warms up, add a mixture of ginger, garlic and bitter pepper.
- After 2-3 minutes, add the eggplants and onions, previously squeezed from the juice, to the same place, fry together for 5 minutes.
- Add a small amount of soy sauce, vinegar, sherry, water, and a piece of star anise, let it boil.
- Add daikon and simmer for a few minutes. To make the dish thicker, you can add a little starch diluted in water to the pan with vegetables.
- We spread meat on vegetables and mix everything, adding a little sesame oil to the taste and shine, and sprinkle it again with sherry. Simmer everything together for 5-10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and green onions.
Serve this dish is recommended with boiled rice.
Chinese spicy beef with noodles
- a piece of beef pulp – 600-700 g;
- Chinese cabbage – 250 g;
- garlic – 2 cloves;
- chili – to taste;
- onion – 1 medium;
- ripe tomato – 1 large;
- paprika – 1 pc .;
- soy sauce – 30 g;
- sesame oil – 15 g;
- lemon juice;
- cilantro – 2-3 feathers;
- olive oil for frying;
- rice noodles – 300 g.
Cooking time – 1 hour 25 minutes. Caloric content (100 g) – 137 kcal.
The procedure for cooking spicy beef meat with noodles in Chinese:
- Wash and clean the beef from the films, cut into thin slices.
- We clean, wash and cut vegetables. Onions and garlic – smaller. Chinese cabbage, tomato and pepper – thin strips.
- Put olive oil in a well-heated olive oil in a deep frying pan, fry a little to brown.
- Add to the meat alternately onions, tomatoes, peppers and cabbage.
- We extinguish everything together on a fairly high heat.
- At the end of cooking, add chilli, soy sauce, garlic and sesame oil, mix everything.
- Spread the meat with vegetables on pre-cooked rice noodles according to package instructions, sprinkle with lemon juice, sprinkle with finely chopped cilantro.
Note to all culinary
All beef meat is divided into two main groups according to their intended purpose: for frying and for cooking-quenching. For frying, you should take a tenderloin, thick or thin edge (this is exactly what you need to ask the sellers when buying it). For cooking-quenching everything else.
Garlic for cooking is better to crush unpeeled first, for example, with a knife handle. Wet from the juice that comes out, it is much easier to clean and chop..
When cooking any beef dishes in Chinese, it is advisable to always add a little bit of sugar in them, its mixture with salt literally “explodes” the taste.
It is worth remembering that when using soy sauce in cooking, you need to be careful with the addition of salt, because soy sauce, as usual, is very salty.