Bechamel – a popular sauce of European cuisine. He won recognition for its simple composition and delicate taste. For its preparation, ru is first made (a mixture of fried wheat flour and butter), then milk is poured in and boiled down to the required consistency. In addition to the basic ingredients, various spices, cheese, cream or broth are often added. Next, consider the recipes for cooking the most popular dishes with pasta and Béchamel sauce.
|fresh milk –||0.7 l|
|white flour –||50 g|
|butter –||50 g|
|grated nutmeg –||0.5 tsp.|
|fine salt –||0.5 tsp.|
|Time for preparing: 20 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 111 Kcal|
White Bechamel is served to various dishes. For example for lasagna or pasta.
- We take out milk from the refrigerator, we warm up to a warm state.
- In a suitable bowl with a thick bottom (stewpot, frying pan, saucepan) lay out and melt the butter with medium heat.
- Sift flour over the entire surface of the butter, mix it vigorously to avoid the appearance of lumps. Brew it until the smell and taste of raw flour disappears..
- Then pour the hot milk in small portions, carefully kneading the contents with a whisk. Carefully ensure that the lumps do not fold.
- Slowly pour out all the milk, continue to cook the mixture over low heat, continuously kneading. Content should thicken and become uniformly silky. If lumps suddenly appear, then the sauce must be rubbed through a sieve or whipped with a blender..
- Now season the mass with nutmeg, salt to taste, mix.
- Cook a few more minutes with spices. The consistency of hot Bechamel should be similar to liquid sour cream. It will become thicker when cold..
- Next, use white sauce, depending on the recipe of the selected dish..
Spaghetti with Bechamel Sauce
The dish is prepared very simply and to taste is not inferior to restaurant counterparts. It is enough to cook the sauce, boil spaghetti, add fresh vegetables to the dish – and a tasty dinner is ready for the whole family..
- 400 g spaghetti;
- 0.3 l of fat milk;
- 3 tbsp. oils;
- 1-2 tablespoons plain flour;
- some salt and nutmeg.
Cooking time: 40 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams: 171.1 kcal.
- In a thick-walled dishes lay out a piece of butter. Beat it with flour to make the consistency of wet sand..
- Then pour in portions of hot milk, without ceasing to work as a mixer. Put the saucepan on a slow fire, cook, stirring, 10 minutes.
- As soon as the contents begin to boil, add spices..
- In another container we boil water with salt and, following the instructions on the package, boil the products. Merge them through a colander to glass all the liquid.
- Spread a portion of hot pasta on a plate, pour over the sauce, serve to the table.
To treat friends and loved ones, you can serve mushroom pie with mushrooms and Bechamel sauce.
On a quick hand, you can make macaroni and cheese. Under the link you will find a recipe.
Try the pasta with fish in a creamy sauce, cooked according to this recipe.
Vermicelli with minced meat
Pasta with minced meat – quite an ordinary dish, but if you add them to the French sauce Bechamel, you get an elegant hearty dinner.
- 0.45 kg of vermicelli;
- 2 onions;
- 0.25 kg minced meat;
- 1 carrot;
- 45 g of flour;
- 1 lavrushka;
- 2 tbsp. sunflower oil;
- 1-2 pinches of salt;
- 45 g of oil;
- 250 ml of milk.
Cooking time: half an hour.
Caloric content: 119 kcal.
- Peel, chop carrots and one onion. Vegetables passeur on vegetable oil until soft. Putting minced meat on a frying pan, stir, fry until ready 5-10 minutes. In the process of frying, season the meat with salt and pepper..
- In another pot, boil vermicelli, spread on a colander, decant the excess liquid. We shift the noodles in the pan, add the minced meat with vegetables, mix.
- For the base of the white sauce, bring the milk to the boil by placing it with Lavrushka and one whole cleaned onion. Boiling milk set aside, insist 10 minutes. Then we get an onion with a bay leaf.
- Heat the oil in a skillet, pour the flour, stir and heat the mixture for a few minutes, stirring all the time.
- Reduce the heat, pour a thin stream of milk into a saucepan with constant stirring. As soon as the sauce begins to boil down, add spices, stir and set aside..
- Pasta can be served in a common dish, thickly watering sauce. And you can decompose in portions, and warm sauce served separately.
Unusual Stuffed Pasta
The original and at the same time simple dish will conquer guests with an unusual presentation and delicate taste..
- 250 g of large hollow pasta inside (cannelloni, shells, feathers);
- 400 g minced meat;
- 1 carrot;
- 300 ml of heavy cream;
- 1 onion;
- 10 g of nutmeg;
- 2 tbsp. wheat flour;
- 30 g of oil;
- on a pinch of black pepper and salt.
Cooking time: 1 hour.
Calories: 228 kcal.
- To begin with, we send a pot of water to the hob, add a pinch of salt, wait for the boiling point. Pour the pasta into the boiling water, boil them a little to make them aldent. Throw back in a colander, be sure to rinse with cold water and let cool..
- In the meantime, prepare the stuffing. Peel, chop vegetables. We send them to roast in butter for about five minutes. In order not to burn, fry constantly stir.
- We add minced meat and spices to the prepared vegetables to taste. Mix it all up, continue cooking for another quarter of an hour until meat is ready and all juices evaporate..
- We take pasta, loosely fill it with filling. We fold the stuffed pasta into a refractory form..
- It now remains to cook Bechamel, which will be baked pasta. Add the flour to the pan with melted butter. We mix everything intensively, brew the flour until slightly golden in color. Now pour in warm cream, carefully stirring the mass with a whisk.
- Put the spices, stir, cook the sauce for a couple of minutes. Thickened sauce removed from the stove, fill them with stuffed pasta in the form.
- Put the dish in the oven for 25 minutes, bake at 170 degrees. When the top is browned and a pleasant smell appears, the dish is ready. Decorate it with greens, serve hot on the table.
Pasta Casserole with Meat and Tomatoes
If you are tired of simple pasta, we advise you to cook pasta casserole. Complementing the dish with delicate sauce, tomatoes and minced meat, we end up with a delicious and satisfying dish..
- 500 g spaghetti;
- 3-4 tomatoes;
- 500 grams of minced meat;
- 0.8 liters of fresh milk;
- 1-2 bulb bulbs;
- 2 sprigs of fresh greens;
- 1-2 garlic cloves;
- 50 g of oil;
- 80 g of flour;
- some salt, black pepper and sunflower oil.
Cooking time: 1 hour.
Caloric content: 168 kcal.
- We clean the onions, rinse, fry a little in sunflower oil. Add mince to roast, divide it with a spatula into small fragments, mix. Stew all minutes 7-10 under the lid.
- In the meantime, my tomatoes, immersed in boiling water and then immediately in ice water, after making cuts on the skin. Remove the peel, and cut the flesh into bars, add to the meat. Season meat to taste with spices and chopped garlic.
- Boil pasta almost to readiness. We merge them through a colander, but do not wash.
- For cooking sauce over low heat, melt the butter. Pour sifted flour into liquid boiling oil. Stir vigorously until the ru is fully brewed and no longer emit the characteristic “raw” smell.
- Now slowly pour in warmed milk, using a whisk, we achieve a uniform consistency. Boil the sauce, salt to taste and set aside..
- We refill the refractory form with oil, spread spaghetti, soak them with half of Bechamel sauce. From above we distribute evenly the meat stuffing, pour it with the remnants of the sauce.
- Bake the dish at 180-200 degrees 25 minutes, until the top is golden. Before serving, sprinkle casserole with chopped greens, cut into portions. Enjoy your meal!
Useful tips for the hostess
- If the sauce is not as thick as desired, you can put a little flour and boil another minute. If, on the contrary, Beshamel is thicker than necessary, then you can dilute it with hot milk or cream..
- To prevent a thick film on the sauce after cooling, it is necessary to lay a food film directly on the surface..
- Bechamel can be stored in the refrigerator for several days. To do this, pour the rest of the sauce with a small amount of loose butter. It forms a film on the surface, not allowing it to dry out and wear out..
On the video – the preparation of a tasty casserole of pasta with meat: