Barley grits – one of the most useful. It contains almost all the vitamins of group B, as well as vitamins A, C and D. At the same time, the cereal is quickly cooked, and the taste is combined not only with honey and milk, but also with berries and nuts..
Therefore, dairy dishes from yachts – one of the most correct breakfast. To cook it right, just follow the recipe..
|Barley grits –||1 cup|
|Milk –||2 glasses|
|Water –||2 glasses|
|Sugar –||1 tbsp. l|
|Butter and salt –||taste|
|Time for preparing: 40 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 110 Kcal|
This dish can feed a child going to school. Then he will be strong and energetic throughout the school day..
- Pour water into the pan and pour the prepared clean cereal there, then put it on a strong fire;
- Let it boil, reduce the heat and cook until the liquid is almost evaporated;
- Separately warm the milk and pour it into the pan to the yachts;
- Add salt and sugar, mix everything and simmer another 15-20 minutes on the smallest flame..
- Dish is ready!
How to cook barley porridge on milk with pumpkin
Sweet and flavorful milk porridge with pumpkin is not only a dish of the day, but also an unusual dessert on a festive table during a family dinner.
- Barley groats – 100 g;
- Water – 1 cup;
- Milk – 2 glasses;
- Pumpkin – 50 g;
- Sugar – 2-3 tablespoons;
- Salt, honey and butter – to taste.
Cooking time —30-35 minutes.
Calories in 100 g – 120-135 kcal.
Stages of cooking:
- Prepared grits should be poured into a special clay pot or similar heat-resistant dishes, then pour water and put the pot in a preheated 175 degree oven;
- Cook porridge in the oven to until all the water from it boils away;
- During this time, pumpkin should be cleaned from the skin and seeds, and then – cut into small cubes or strips;
- Milk is poured into a pot of porridge, salted, sugar, and pumpkin slices are placed on top. After that, the dish is cleaned in the oven for another 15 minutes, where all this time they maintain a weak or strong flame..
The finished porridge is transferred to a plate and watered with butter and liquid honey before serving..
Recipe for milk barley porridge with fruit
Sweet milk barley porridge with fruit pieces – the perfect solution for those who are waiting for an active day or exhausting workout.
What ingredients are needed:
- Barley groats – 1 cup;
- Water – 2 cups;
- Milk – 1 cup;
- Apples – 2-3 pieces;
- Butter – 2 tbsp. l;
- Finely chopped walnuts – a third of a glass;
- Salt, sugar and cinnamon – to taste.
Cooking time – 40-45 minutes.
Calories in 100 g – 135 kcal.
- Cook porridge on the water. To do this, pour clean grits with water and put on a strong fire, then bring to a boil, reduce the flame and cook for another 20 minutes under a lid on a low fire;
- Rinse apples, peel and core, cut into small cubes;
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and fry the apples in it, season the fruit with sugar, cinnamon and nuts, then fry for another 2-3 minutes;
- Pour warm milk into porridge, salt and simmer another 10 minutes, then add apples with nuts in butter, cover with a lid and leave to stand for 15 minutes.
Before serving, put porridge in portions and garnish with mint leaves or currants as desired..
How to cook milk porridge from yachts in a multicooker for a child
Cooking on open gas can lead to burning porridge, while in the slow cooker this is easily avoided. In addition, the yachka, cooked in a slow cooker, turns out to be more lush and rich in taste..
What is required:
- Barley is half a multi-cup;
- Water – 200 ml;
- Milk – 200 ml;
- Sugar – 1 tbsp. l (or less);
- Butter – 1 tbsp. l;
- Salt – to taste;
- Raisin or dried apricots – optional.
Cooking time – 60 minutes.
Calories in 100 g – 110 kcal.
How to cook:
- In a bowl for the multicooker, pour the cleaned washed yash, butter, salt and sugar;
- Fill the cup with milk and water. Mix everything. If there is a desire, at the same stage, you can add dried fruit, clean and presoaked in water;
- We expose the necessary program on the multicooker. This may be “Milk porridge” or “Porridge.” Also suitable for cooking breakfasts mode “Quenching”. Depending on the device, set the desired cooking time. It is usually 35 minutes;
- Close the lid and wait until everything is ready..
That the program has finished work, the multicooker will report a signal. After that, the porridge can immediately eat. If suddenly it has not yet fully cooked, then it is better to just close the slow cooker and let the porridge be stopped for 15 minutes..
Knowing several subtleties of the preparation of this cereal, you can cook not only delicious, but the most useful barley porridge with milk:
- Before cooking, the yoke must be sorted out, even if it was bought not by weight, but in special branded packaging. Because small stones and residues of the cake can be missed in any production;
- Rinse the yachka most conveniently in a fine sieve;
- With proper cooking, clean the grits should be poured with cold water, put on high heat, boil, reduce the flame to a minimum and rub the porridge under the lid for about 20 minutes. Then the yachka should be allowed to rest. To do this, put the pot with porridge for another 15-20 minutes in the preheated and turned off oven or wrap in a towel;
- To make porridge viscous, it needs to be boiled in water or milk in the ratio of 1 cup of cereal to 4 cups of liquid. And in order to make the garnish crumbly, you need to take 2.5 cups for such a quantity of a spill of water;
- Cow milk for porridge, you can take any, but, of course, fresh. Best of all, whole. However, if desired, it can be replaced with pasteurized or even reconstituted;
- Like any cereal, yachka also loves butter and makes it tastier. It is best to add butter to a la carte plates already before serving. Oil can be any, both creamy, and vegetable;
- If dried fruits are added to the porridge, then the amount of sugar and honey is reduced, since the dried fruits will give the dish extra sweetness. Dried fruits are pre-soaked and washed;
- This porridge does not need to be cooked with a margin. Cooked in advance, it can become watery or sour, even if it is stored in a refrigerator. Therefore, it is always better – just cooked dish..
Barley porridge on high-calorie milk. But the complex carbohydrates contained in the yachka break up for a long time and provide a feeling of fullness for the whole day. Therefore, this dish is considered one of the most proper diet breakfasts..