Sweet apple pie is probably remembered from childhood as a grandmother’s favorite gift. And now we can quickly bake the same tasty cake in a modern slow cooker, despite the lack of time.
|Flour –||2 glasses|
|Eggs –||3 pieces|
|Kefir –||0.5 cup|
|Soda –||0.5 tsp|
|Cinnamon, salt –||pair of pinches|
|Sugar –||1 cup|
|Time for preparing: 70 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 216 Kcal|
And using a multicooker to cook a masterpiece of apples is a quick and even pleasant thing..
What to do?
Beat 3 eggs. Add salt and granulated sugar;
Add kefir, melted butter. Then put a soda;
Now flour. Add six spoons. To mix everything;
Peel the apples and cut the core. Cut into slices;
Put about half of the dough down the bowl;
Put the apples. Sprinkle apple slices with ground cinnamon;
Pour the rest of the dough over the filling;
In the “pastry” mode, bake the cake for 50 minutes.
Consider the power of the machine. If the cake is not completely baked, add 10 minutes of time. Do not forget to sprinkle with powdered sugar still hot pastries. By the way, this cake will be delicious to eat with milk.
Biscuit Apple Pie Cooking Recipe
Biscuit dough in a slow cooker is no worse than that prepared by a caring mistress in the old fashioned way. Servings will be 8.
- Sugar – 1 cup;
- Apples (not too large) – 2 pcs .;
- Flour – 1 cup;
- Vanilla – at will;
- 5 eggs.
The whole process will take 1 hour and 20 minutes..
Nutritional value of this cake – 150 kcal.
Now our task is as follows:
- It is necessary to separate the egg whites from poorly whipped yolks. Beat both separately. Squirrels are whipped with sugar until foam appears. For this mixer you need a powerful one. Start beating with the minimum speed and, gradually, go to the maximum;
- When the whipped squirrels are ready, add salt, and if you like, a little vanilla for a smell. Next, mix with the sifted wheat flour and pour the dough into the prepared baking bowl;
- Clean and thin slices cut apples. Fall asleep in a slow cooker, add the yolks which are set aside, whipped with a mixer, and mix all with a plastic or wooden spoon until smooth;
- In the slow cooker, we set the time for 60 minutes.
The tastier the biscuit dough, the more whipped proteins. Therefore, do not feel sorry for the mixer. Foam should be white and fluffy. Just as you see the foam, add proteins to the dough..
The recipe is simple, as it seems at the beginning. See for yourself.
- 1 cup of wheat flour (good quality);
- Cinnamon – 1/2 tsp;
- 1 kilo of apples;
- Butter frozen butter – 200 grams;
- 2 teaspoons baking powder;
- A glass of sugar;
- Vegetable oil (sunflower);
- 1 cup of semolina.
Estimated time ―1 hour 40 minutes.
Caloric content – 425 kcal.
Stages of cooking:
- Pour flour, cereal and, of course, sugar into deep dishes. And immediately throw the baking powder. Mix. This mixture will be dry dough;
- Peel and rub the apples on a coarse grater;
- Lubricate the bottom with vegetable oil;
- Pour a thin, but not too thin layer of loose mixture. Top apple pulp in a single layer. Then mix, and again the pulp. Continue to alternate layers, while missing ingredients;
- Season the last apple layer with cinnamon;
- The final layer lay out a mixture of semolina, flour, and baking powder. Sprinkle grated ice cream on this dry dough;
- Put the device in the “baking” mode. Set the operating time indicator to 45 minutes if the power of the multi-cooker unit is sufficient – at least 800 watts. And if power is minimal, then it may take more than an hour..
When the oil spreads under the influence of temperature, all layers of flour will be soaked, and wonderful flavored dough will come out..
Pie cake in a festive taste and beautiful. And cook it in a slow cooker is not difficult.
How to cook the most delicate apple pie on a decoy
For apple pie with semolina you need:
- 1 cup of kefir;
- 2 eggs;
- 50 grams of butter;
- Sweet powder;
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice;
- Cinnamon – 1 tsp;
- 1 glass of semolina;
- Baking powder for dough – 1 tsp;
- 3 apples.
Time – 1 hour 20 minutes.
Caloric content – 154.4 kcal.
First, you need to prepare a slow cooker. Put some oil in it and put it on heating. When the oil has melted, turn it off and smash the powder with a small sieve to the bottom. This is done so that the cake has a sweet icing.
Take a convenient dish for kneading dough. Farther:
- Beat 2 eggs into kefir;
- Add semolina, baking powder. Mix;
- Apples cut into thin slices;
- After the apples are laid in the dough, pour them with lemon juice and cinnamon;
- The operation time of the multi-cooker is 50 ─ 60 minutes.
Baking powder, in this recipe, can be replaced with a teaspoon of soda. Then you do not need to quench the soda, as it will make a fermented milk product.
Apple Curd Pie
Cottage cheese and apple pastry for tea, which you get, very useful and tasty. Few sweet pastries contain so many useful microelements and vitamins..
- 500 gr. cottage cheese;
- 100 grams of butter;
- 1 kilo of apples;
- Sour cream – 100 grams;
- Cinnamon – 2 grams;
- Flour – 1 cup;
- Salt – 2 grams;
- 1 cup of sugar;
- 30 grams of sunflower oil – for lubrication of the bottom;
- 4 eggs;
- Soda, hydrated with vinegar – 1/2 tsp.
Time – 1 hour 20 minutes.
Calorie – 207 kcal.
- Smash the eggs. To rub 3 yolks with sugar;
- Then add sour cream, softened butter, in addition, soda and salt;
- We extinguish soda and add a glass of flour. Knead;
- Now stuffing. Cut the apples into semicircles;
- Cook the cottage cheese. Grind it with 1 egg and the remaining sugar;
- Put a part of the dough on the smeared bottom. Put the cottage cheese with apples and cover also with dough on top;
- Set the multi cooker to baking mode – 45 minutes.
It is worth noting that if the cottage cheese gives sourness, then you can put more sugar.
Apple pie in a multicooker
- 3-4 apples;
- Puff pastry – 2 plates;
- 1 glass of granulated sugar;
- 50 grams of water for syrup;
- Vanilla sugar;
- Sunflower oil for lubrication.
For puff pastry you will need:
- Boiled water – 130 ml;
- Salt is literally a pinch;
- Oil – 200 grams;
- Flour – 250 grams.
Preparing: 1 hour and 50 minutes.
Calorie – 257 kcal.
You can buy ready-made dough, or you can make it yourself beforehand. But this process is laborious and long.
It is necessary several times to wrap the butter in the usual dough, kneaded on flour, water and salt, and gently roll. Alternate this action will have at least 6 times. After each rolling, the blank is placed in the refrigerator for a third of an hour. This is how each individual dough plate is prepared..
- Cut out puff pastry 2 circles. The diameter of the circles must be equal to the diameter of the bowl of the multicasting container so that the dough fits into it;
- Ready dough to put an even layer in the bowl. Then put the stuffing;
- In order to make the filling juicier, you need to boil the syrup;
- Pour chilled syrup onto the filling;
- Close the cake with the second round of dough, turn on the slow cooker and expect delicious baking..
How to cook syrup?
- In 50 grams of water, dilute a glass of regular granulated sugar with vanilla;
- Heat up, stirring constantly;
- When the syrup turns dark, remove it from the stove..
I must say that the puff pastry is desirable to hold a little in the freezer. Then it will be more convenient to cut it..
Magnificent yeast apple and pear pie
Cake in a multicooker Polaris is prepared, as well as the usual charlotte. Still, yeast dough requires more attention from you..
- 2 eggs;
- 700 grams of flour;
- ¼ liter of milk;
- 150 grams of sugar;
- 2 apples;
- 2 pears;
- Yeast – 5 grams;
- Powdered sugar;
- Butter – 100 grams;
- Sunflower oil;
- ½ tsp salt.
Cooking time – approximately 2 hours.
Calories – 308 kcal.
The course of preparation is as follows:
- In warm milk, yeast is diluted, then sugar is added. Wait until the sugar has dissolved;
- Add a portion of the flour (300 grams), and leave such a billet for 0.5 hours in heat;
- At this time, while the dough is infused, you need to beat the eggs with vanilla with salt and sugar. And also cut pears and apples. Of course, remove the whole core with pits;
- Then beaten with vanilla eggs, add to the batch;
- Add the rest of the flour and melted butter. Another hour batch should stand. This mass of dough is enough for 2 cakes;
- Put the multicooker for 10 minutes in the heating mode. Then pour on the bottom of sunflower oil;
- Beat 1 yolk and coat the bottom and edges of the multicooker with it. Sprinkle with powdered sugar;
- Lay out the layers of the cake in order (dough, apples, dough, pears, dough, and so on; it can be different);
- Baked 60 minutes in the classic version. But in the Polaris multi-cooker with high power, pastries can be ready in 35–45 minutes.
In multicooker, the lid does not bake. Therefore, the bottom is more beautiful and baked. And the top looks pale and ugly. When they take the pie out of the bowl on the plate, they simply turn it over. But during the baking itself you should not turn it over..
Of course, the multicooker will master any recipes that you find and decide to try. But if you know good advice, your baking will always be better..
- After the unit is turned off, it is better to let the baking stand for some time;
- Apples are sprinkled with lemon juice so that they do not darken while the hostess is engaged in other procedures;
- Be sure to sift the flour before baking. The cake will be pleasant and airy;
- It is not necessary to add baking powder to the biscuit dough;
- To make it easier to beat the whites, get them immediately from the refrigerator. They should be slightly chilled. Also, a pinch of salt is added to proteins for this purpose;
- The cake will turn out well, if you use it sweet and sour apples. The sour taste of the apple will suit the sweet taste of the dough;
- Distributing the bottom layer of the dough, make “bumpers” so that the filling does not pour out.
Multicooker greatly simplifies the cooking process. But the skill in baking is also important. So, if the first time did not work out like in the picture, do not despair. The cake will still be delicious and fragrant.