Fragrant omelet with greens is universal! This dish is suitable as a breakfast, as a lunch, and as a very satisfying day snack. They say it is better not to eat eggs in the evening, they say, they digest for a long time and this makes it hard to fall asleep. Well, let’s not risk.
|Adyghe cheese –||130 g|
|eggs –||5 pieces.|
|feta –||30 g|
|of milk –||70 ml|
|dill with parsley –||20 g|
|flour –||15 g|
|Time for preparing: 30 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 174 Kcal|
Method of cooking omelet with greens:
- Adygea cheese is traditionally grated with a grater;
- Rinse the mixture of greenery and finely chop it with a kitchen hatchet;
- Fet finely crumble, dry your hands;
- Eggs divide into different bowls;
- Squirrels, of course, beat until dense peaks with a whisk or a mixer;
- Beat the yolks too until they increase in size and whitening;
- Add milk, grated cheese and flour to them, mix with a whisk;
- Pour greens, spices and gently mix in proteins, so as not to damage the texture;
- Heat the oil in the pan, pour the resulting mass;
- Top out the feta and close the pan with a lid;
- Cook about 10-12 minutes until cooked..
Omelet with tomatoes and herbs
- 10 ml of milk;
- 2 g black pepper;
- 3 eggs;
- 30 ml of oil;
- 1 tomato;
- 70 g Parmesan;
- 25 g of dill.
Time – 20 minutes.
Calories – 199.
- Eggs are placed in a bowl without the shell, whipped into a fluffy mass and add spices, milk;
- Heat the oil in a pan and pour the egg mixture into it;
- Do not touch the omelette until it cope alone, and during this time it is better to deal with other ingredients. For example, you need to rinse a tomato and make cuts on it;
- Boil two cups of water, pour into a bowl, put a tomato in there;
- Hold for one minute, then drain or pull out the fruit;
- Put it in ice water, you can even with the addition of ice;
- After one minute, remove the peel, cut into two parts to remove the stem;
- Remove all the juicy “stuffing” so that only the shell of the tomato remains;
- Cut it into half rings and put on half of the omelette, leaving the other half empty, and also leave an empty strip on the side of the tomato (do not put them on the edge);
- Wash the dill, finely chop it and pour it on the tomatoes;
- Fry for two minutes, then sprinkle with parmesan on top of the dill;
- When the cheese starts to melt (after about two minutes), cover the filling with an empty half omelet;
- Fry another three minutes, then turn it over and fry for the same amount..
Omelet with sorrel and greens
- 4 eggs;
- 20 grams of parsley;
- 2 g of salt;
- 2 bundles of sorrel;
- 3 g black pepper;
- 160 g cream cheese;
- 70 ml of oil;
- 60 g Parmesan;
- 25 g butter;
- 15g parsley.
Time – 20 minutes.
Calories per serving – 253 kcal / 100 g.
- The oven is turned on at 250 degrees Celsius in advance;
- Cheese immediately by tradition chop a grater;
- Rinse sorrel and finely chop it with a kitchen hatchet;
- Parsley and dill wash, crumble with a hatchet;
- Eggs break into a container, add spices and beat until fluffy;
- Pour half of the sorrel into the eggs, mix all the dill and parsley;
- In the selected dishes (note that you first have to cook on the stove, and then in the oven) put the butter and pour in the vegetable;
- Stir, bring to a uniform consistency;
- Pour out the egg mass and add half the cream cheese;
- Combine ingredients with a spatula;
- When the omelet begins to thicken, add the remnants of sorrel;
- Top with cream cheese residues;
- Parmesan grate and sprinkle them with the tip of an omelet;
- Sprinkle with oil, season to taste and put into the oven for three minutes..
Omelet with cottage cheese and greens
- 170 g of cottage cheese;
- 130 g chicken fillet;
- 3 eggs;
- 20 grams of parsley;
- 70 ml of milk;
- 15 g of dill.
Time – 50 minutes.
Calories – 129.
Stages of cooking:
- Rinse the parsley and dill, chop them finely;
- Curd to a smooth consistency using a sieve or blender;
- Add eggs and grind everything in a uniform consistency;
- Pour in milk, add your favorite spices and add greens;
- Clean the chicken, wash and put in a saucepan;
- Pour water, add spices and put on the stove;
- When the water boils, remove the foam and cook the meat for thirty minutes;
- Then cool it in broth, then remove and chop;
- Add fillet pieces to the egg mixture;
- Pour it all into the pan, fry until cooked on low heat under the lid.
Lush omelet with cheese and herbs in the oven
- 320 ml of milk;
- 50 g of dill or other greens;
- 6 eggs;
- 10 g butter;
- 130 g cheese.
Time – 45 minutes.
Calories per serving – 154 kcal / 100 g.
Method of preparation:
- First of all, break the eggs into a bowl, beat them until fluffy;
- Next to them pour milk and stir;
- Salt, you can try to suit the taste;
- The oven is heated to 200 degrees Celsius;
- Cheese grate medium size and add it to the eggs;
- Rinse the dill, finely chop and add after the cheese;
- Next, bake a baking dish with butter on all sides;
- Pour out the egg mass and put into the oven;
- Bake it for thirty minutes;
- When the time has passed, leave the omelet inside with the door closed for another five minutes;
- After that, you can get it, cut it and serve it..
In order to make your omelet evenly baked, we strongly advise you to use a frying pan with a thick bottom and walls or cast-iron dishes..
If you need to close the lid of the pan according to the recipe, then follow the advice to get a sumptuous dish as a result. Once again you should not open the lid, as an omelet may fall due to a sharp temperature drop.
Remember that any filling (meat, vegetables, greens, cheese and so on) should not exceed 50% of the dish, otherwise there is a risk that the eggs will not come out lush.
Be sure to try to cook one of the presented lush omelets with greens at your leisure. It will be delicious, and you can’t even imagine how simple it is! Try!