Unusual? Tasty and satisfying? Original Yes, yes, and yes again! Turkey with pineapples – this is exactly what you have been looking for. Now everyone is trying to cook what the world has not yet seen. Here are five new and unusual recipes for preparing just such a dish.!
|mushroom –||360 g|
|butter –||20 g|
|turkey –||550 g|
|curry –||3 g|
|olive oil –||40 ml|
|sweet paprika –||2 g|
|pineapple –||1 bank|
|Time for preparing: 50 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 103 Kcal|
How to cook a turkey with pineapples in a pan:
- Wash the fillets, if necessary, cut off the fat from it;
- Cut into small pieces and set aside;
- Mushrooms clean heads and legs, cut into cubes;
- Open a jar of pineapples, drain the syrup, and cut the rings into eight pieces;
- Pour oil into the pan and allow it to warm up;
- Put and butter, melt, mix;
- Put the fillet in the pan, cook it, stirring five minutes;
- After that, add mushrooms, combine the ingredients;
- Turn on high heat and cook meat with mushrooms for a quarter of an hour;
- When most of the liquid has evaporated, add curry, paprika and salt;
- Pour pineapple syrup and add fruit pieces;
- Stir, close the lid and continue cooking;
- Simmer for another five minutes, then turn off the heat and let stand a little more..
Sweet and Sour Turkey Pineapple Sauce
- 30 grams of starch;
- 300 g pineapples;
- 1 onion;
- 80 g tomatoes in its own juice;
- 550 g turkey fillet;
- 20 ml of oil.
Time – 1 hour.
Calories – 86.
- Peel the onion, rinse and coarsely chop it;
- Heat the oil in a skillet, add onion and stew until transparent;
- During this time, the meat washed, cleaned and cut into an arbitrary shape;
- Season turkey with spices, roll in starch and lay out onion;
- Fry, stirring, until an appetizing golden crust;
- Pineapples pull out of the jar, add tomatoes to the syrup;
- Mix mass and pour into the pan, add spices;
- Pineapples cut into small pieces and add to the meat;
- Bring to a boil and cook for thirty minutes on low heat..
Turkey pineapple baked with cheese
- 550 g turkey;
- 1 onion;
- 140 g of hard cheese;
- 20 ml of oil;
- 60 g of mushrooms;
- 270 g pineapples.
Time – 1 hour.
Calories – 116.
How to cook:
- Rinse the fillet, peel it off the films and dry it;
- Portionally chop and beat each piece with a hammer;
- Season to taste on both sides, rub;
- Mushrooms clean the legs and caps, chop into thin slices;
- Onions clean, rinse and cut into rings;
- Grate cheese with a grater, and pineapple cut into slices;
- Cover the form or baking sheet with a sheet of parchment paper;
- Grease it with oil and put the meat fillet on top;
- The meat should be in one layer, and on top of it spread mushrooms, also in one layer;
- Next onion rings and then pineapple rings;
- At the end it is plentiful to cover all the pieces with cheese and put into the oven for half an hour;
- The temperature inside the cabinet should reach 170 degrees..
Turkey fillet stew with pineapple in a slow cooker
- 1 can of pineapple;
- 350 g turkey;
- 30 grams of flour;
- 1 onion;
- ½ bell pepper;
- 30 ml of soy sauce.
Time – 1 hour.
Calories – 80.
Principles of cooking:
- Pepper wash, remove seeds and membranes, cut the pulp into strips;
- Onion clean, rinse and chop into half rings;
- Rinse the turkey, scrape if necessary and chop;
- Put the onion and pepper in the multicooker bowl, put the meat on top;
- Season with spices to taste and cook in baking mode for twenty minutes;
- During this time, chop pineapples;
- When time passes, stir the contents of the multicooker and add the pineapple;
- Drain the syrup from the pineapple jar, add flour and soy sauce, break the lumps;
- Pour the mass to the turkey, close the lid and cook for another thirty minutes..
Pineapple Salad Recipe
- 450 g turkey;
- 230 ml of mayonnaise;
- 80 grams of cheese;
- ½ lemon;
- 2 eggs;
- 2 curry curls;
- 160 g of ham;
- 140 g pineapples.
Time – 50 minutes.
Calories – 227.
- Put eggs into a saucepan, add water and put on fire;
- When the water boils, notice the time to boil the eggs to a solid center;
- Cool them and clean, cut into cubes;
- Wash turkey fillet, peel if necessary;
- Grate, sprinkle with oil and wrap tightly in foil;
- Fold in a baking dish or on a baking sheet and put it in the oven;
- Bake for 35 minutes at 80 degrees;
- When time passes, remove the meat and cut into cubes in the size of eggs;
- Pineapple, cheese and ham into cubes of the same size;
- In the mayonnaise add the juice of half a lemon and curry;
- Stir to bring the sauce to a uniform texture and color;
- Mix all ingredients, season with mayonnaise and season to taste..
How to cook a turkey stuffed with pineapples and apples
- 1 turkey carcass (about 8 kg);
- 120 grams of cheese;
- 30 ml of olive oil;
- 350 g pineapples;
- 5 pieces of garlic;
- 3 rosemary branches;
- 2 heads of garlic;
- 4 apples;
- ½ lemon;
- Provencal herbs.
Time – 8 hours + 20 minutes + marinating.
Calories – 88.
- If you have a frozen bird carcass, then you need to defrost it in cold water at the very bottom of the refrigerator. One hour is spent on one kilogram of carcass;
- Wash the cooked turkey outside, inside, and then wipe it dry on all sides;
- Garlic heads cleaned, chopped using a crush and put in a bowl;
- Add olive oil, a little spices, salt and mix;
- Put the mass aside for twenty minutes, because it needs to be drawn;
- Put the bird in a bag and place half of the marinade inside, rub it with it from the inside;
- Grate the turkey outside with the other half;
- Tie the bag and marinate the bird all night. At this time, it is worth counting when you need to get the bird out of the refrigerator to bake, as it is baked for one hour per kilogram of weight. That is, an 8-pound chicken will spend about eight hours in the oven;
- To make the filling, rinse the rosemary and chop it;
- Peel the remaining five cloves of garlic;
- Fresh pineapple to clear and cut into cubes, if canned, to get rid of the syrup, also cut;
- Cheese to remove the wrapper and cut it into thick pieces;
- Peel the apples, cut each into eight pieces, removing the middle pieces;
- Mix apples, cheese, pineapples and rosemary;
- Squeeze the juice of lemon halves, nutmeg, herbs, salt and pepper to the ingredients;
- Mix all the ingredients and fill them with pickled turkey;
- The legs of the bird must be bound;
- Cover baking sheet with two sheets of foil, the length of which will be one meter;
- Where they converge (seam), place the third sheet;
- Place the bird in the center and correctly wrap it in the third sheet;
- After that, wrap the other two sheets, but not tightly so as not to tear them;
- Preheat the oven to 250 Celsius;
- When she warmed up, put the turkey inside;
- Bake for thirty minutes, then reduce the temperature to 180 degrees;
- Next, bake the calculated amount of time;
- Half an hour before the end of cooking, pull out the baking tray / turkey pan and gently unfold the foil so as not to lose the valuable juice that the meat gave;
- Start to pierce the bird in the area of the breast and hips;
- If the juice is clear, it is ready, if it is scarlet, then you need more time, which means you need to wrap the foil back and bake the meat until ready;
- If the meat is ready, then leave the foil unfolded and return to the oven already to get a golden crust at 200 C;
- Every five minutes the bird needs to be watered with its juice, to check that it is not much browned. Serve the turkey immediately served.
For cooking stuffed turkey, we strongly recommend that you buy a carcass early in the morning. Then it’s more likely that the bird is fresh and slaughtered a few hours ago..
If you do not pickle a turkey before baking it, unfortunately, in the end you will not get such a tasty, fragrant, tender and soft result. Marinade softens the meat, thereby making it more tender.
To the ends of the legs did not turn into coal, we strongly advise you to wrap them in foil. Then they will be safe and get rosy, not burnt.
Prepare a turkey with pineapples for yourself, your relatives and you will understand that you need to cook new dishes more often. From them you get not only new tastes, but also new impressions that each of us needs so much..