Each hostess wants to diversify the menu of their relatives with delicious and nutritious dishes. If you are tired of cooking the same thing every day, you can learn how to create new culinary masterpieces from simple products that are used daily..
|minced meat –||450 grams|
|carrot –||2 pieces|
|potato –||950 grams|
|lean oil –||0.1 liters|
|Time for preparing: 55 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 115 Kcal|
To cook braised potatoes, you can choose any stuffing from one or more types of meat. It is best to do it yourself, but if there is a purchase, there is nothing wrong with that..
- Cut the peeled potatoes, onions and carrots into small pieces;
- Put the pot on the fire, pour oil into it, heat it, add the onion and fry it for 2 minutes, put the carrot, stew for another 5 minutes;
- Put mince into a saucepan, mix, fry for 10 minutes, throw potatoes, salt, seasonings, pour boiling water so that it doesn’t cover the ingredients;
- Simmer vegetables on low heat for 35 minutes.
Such a delicious dinner can be cooked faster, but then the dish will be more liquid, and the potatoes will be dense.
How to extinguish potatoes with meat and mushrooms
With the help of ordinary mushrooms you can make a delicious dinner, which will please both family members and guests. They must be good, bought in the store..
- potatoes – 2 kilograms;
- 600 grams of minced meat;
- champignons – 300 grams.
Cooking time: 40 minutes.
Caloric content per 100 grams: 131 kcal.
- Grate the grated carrots on a grater, chop the onion, then cut the potatoes with a knife into cubes, and the mushrooms into 4 pieces;
- On the butter, pass through the onions, put carrots to it, stew for a not very long time, add the stuffing, stew until half cooked, throw the mushrooms, mix;
- When the mushrooms are fried, put potatoes on it, pour in boiling water, cook for 25 minutes.
Such a dish can be stored for several days and at the same time it will remain as tasty as opposed to potatoes fried with mushrooms..
Stewed potatoes in sour cream sauce
With the help of ordinary sour cream, you can cook a delicious and tender potato that will be very tender and all households will ask for supplements..
- 1 onion;
- minced meat – 600 grams;
- sour cream – 200 milliliters;
- 300 grams of mushrooms;
- water – 100 milliliters;
- potatoes – 7 pieces;
Cooking time: 50 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams: 143 kcal.
- Mushrooms and onions cut into cubes, pour sour cream, add a little water, salt, seasonings and mix;
- Put potatoes in the pan, minced meat, champignons in sour cream sauce, spices and cook for 40 minutes.
Despite the fact that this recipe is very simple, the dish pleases with its delicate taste, and sour cream makes it even more fragrant.
Recipe for stewed cabbage with minced meat and potatoes
Even in winter, when there are not enough fresh vegetables, you can cook an original dish that is quite simple to perform. Instead of meat, minced meat is used in this recipe, which greatly simplifies the whole process..
- 5 pieces of potatoes;
- cabbage – 0.8 pounds;
- 400 grams of minced meat;
- 400 grams of minced meat.
Cooking time: 30 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams: 85 kcal.
- Peel the potatoes and onions, rinse well under water and chop into cubes;
- In a pan, saute the onions, add minced meat, spices, and a little salt for 10 more minutes;
- Pour some more oil into the pan, shift the potatoes, mix, fry for 9 minutes;
- Cabbage finely chop, send it to the vegetables, mix, simmer for 15 minutes;
- Pour 60 milliliters of water into the pan, put the lid on and fully cage.
Cabbage with vegetables and minced meat is very tender, soft and thanks to water, it does not stick. Serve it best hot, watering a little mayonnaise or any other sauce.
Stew with meat and potatoes in a slow cooker
Today, with the help of kitchen appliances, you can cook anything you like: first courses, porridges, mashed potatoes, pastries, but stewed potatoes are especially good. It is not only nourishing, tasty, but also thanks to low-calorie minced chicken.
- 0.6 kilograms of potatoes;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- 350 grams of minced meat.
Cooking time: 65 minutes.
Caloric content per 100 grams: 123 kcal.
- Wash carrots, peel, chop with a grater, dice onions and fry everything for 7 minutes in a slow cooker in frying mode.
- Wash the potatoes, remove the peel from it, cut into cubes, put in a slow cooker, add salt, minced meat, seasonings, mix;
- Heat the water in the kettle when it boils, pour vegetables with it, so that it does not cover them a little, cook for half an hour in the “quenching” mode;
- Peel a clove of garlic, press it down with a knife, put it in a slow cooker, turn it off and let it stand..
Before serving, stewed potatoes can be slightly sprinkled with fresh herbs, then its taste will be even more interesting..
Tips from experienced chefs
Stewed potatoes – one of the most simple dishes, which is prepared quickly and without unnecessary trouble. With its preparation, not only an experienced hostess can rule, but also a child, you only need to comply with the technology. For its preparation it is best to choose old potatoes, which are quickly boiled soft and have a rich taste..
To make the dish taste even more interesting, you can add sour cream, tomato paste, garlic, and various seasonings. After it is cooked, it is best to sprinkle it with fresh herbs, to your taste and choice, but it should not be very much.
Bay leaves, ground pepper, dried garlic, paprika, coriander and basil – these seasonings are ideal for preparing stewed potatoes with minced meat, they are best added at the very end, and then give a little time to infuse.
Mince is best done at home, choosing for it a good, tender meat of pink color and adjusting its quality, using various nozzles for a meat grinder. To make the dish as tasty as possible, you can take several types of meat – beef, pork, chicken in different proportions.