In fact, it is very difficult to imagine something tastier than fresh, crumbly homemade cakes, which has only recently been taken out of the oven? The answer is easy to imagine. And if you add to it appetizing tropical fruits such as bananas, the end result will be simply a masterpiece..
In the article below, you can learn a variety of recipes, with which you can cook a great variety of delicious banana pies, while not spending a lot of time and effort.
All this helps to eat a lot less than the finished dish, which will surely please those who follow the number of calories consumed, but do not want to give up something sweet..
This is the easiest recipe for banana pie. Such baking is undoubtedly an old school in the world of baking art. Traditionally loved by many, such a cake allows countless variations that a recipe can undergo..
However, it is just such a classic that, as you know, is never outdated, so it’s completely unwilling to share the finished cake..
- flour – 1 cup;
- butter – 1/2 cup, cut into small pieces + 2 table. l;
- salt – half tea. spoons;
- water – 60 ml;
- banana – 3 pcs;
- egg yolks – 5 pieces;
- sugar – 1 cup;
- corn starch – ¼ cup;
- milk – 3 cups;
- banana puree – 1/3 cup;
- vanilla extract – 2.5 tea.l .;
- heavy cream – ¾ cup;
- powdered sugar – ¼ cup.
Cooking time: about a couple of hours.
Calories: 258 Kcal.
- The first step is to make the dough. For this recipe, a traditional recipe is taken, which requires flour, butter, and salt to be mixed in a food processor. The milled mixture will resemble rough crumbs, so you should start to gradually add water. The end result is a bowl that must be put on a floured table and kneaded into a disk. Wrap it in film and send in a cold place for about 1 hour;
- After this, the dough must be rolled out and put into shape. The resulting excess crust is cut off, and the bottom is punctured several times so that it does not rise. Bake for about 15 minutes (recommended temperature 170). Baked cake to set aside to cool;
- The next step is to add sliced bananas to the bottom of the cake, so that it gets more flavor. After that, prepare the choux filling. Put all the egg yolks in a separate bowl and set it aside. Meanwhile, combine the starch, milk and sugar in a saucepan. Beat the mixture a little so that it is well combined, and cook it until the mixture begins to boil and thicken slightly. After that, reduce the heat and leave to cook for another couple of minutes. Add a little of this milk mixture to the eggs and mix with the banana puree. After that, the pan will again go boil for a couple of minutes; stir constantly. The last step is to add butter and vanilla. The filling should have a uniform composition, so mix thoroughly;
- Pour the stuffing on the bananas, which cover the bottom of the cake and cover all the film. The cake should cool well. At this time, make whipped cream, mixing cream, caster sugar and 1 spoon of vanilla extract. Beat until hard peaks are obtained. The cream must be spread over the cake, which must also be decorated with several sliced bananas..
Cottage cheese has a very light taste, and in combination with delicate banana pulp, an unusually tasty cake is obtained. At the same time, he prepares simply enough, but requires a few secrets. For example, choose granulated cottage cheese is not very high fat.
- bananas – 300 grams;
- sugar – 100 g;
- cottage cheese – 420 gr;
- eggs – 3 pieces;
- flour – 100 g;
- sour cream – 150 gr;
- salt – 7 gr.
Time: 70 minutes.
Calories: 255 Kcal.
- Cottage cheese should be thoroughly kneaded in a separate bowl, after which peeled and chopped bananas are added to it. Put everything in a blender and grind until smooth;
- All other ingredients of the recipe are also gradually added to the resulting mixture, which must be further kneaded and stirred;
- The prepared baking pan should be coated with butter so that the cake can later be easily separated from it. Curd mass is laid out in it and decorated with sliced banana. The billet is baked in the oven for about forty minutes (choose 180 degrees). The banana and cottage cheese cake itself should be quite moist and have a golden crust. Sprinkle it with powdered sugar or cinnamon, they will give the dish a highlight..
A simple banana cake on kefir in a slow cooker
Unusually chic banana pie can be easily prepared using such a popular kitchen appliance as a slow cooker. With the help of her pastries will turn out very fragrant and extremely tasty..
- flour – 250 gr;
- kefir – 200 ml;
- oil rast. – 80 ml;
- sugar – 200 grams;
- bananas – 3 pcs;
- egg – 2 pieces;
- baking powder – half a bag.
Time: 65 minutes.
Calories: 242 Kcal.
- Bananas should be peeled and cut into small pieces. However, they can also be broken. Everything should be thrown into a separate bowl, after which sugar is added to them. The mixture should be kneaded until the sugar begins to dissolve;
- Only after this comes the turn of adding butter, kefir and eggs. The mixture should be completely homogeneous. Flour should be sifted together with baking powder. She also goes to the banana mixture and mixes again;
- The bowl of the multicooker is greased with butter, after which all the existing dough should be poured into it. Select a baking mode on the slow cooker, and set the timer to 45 minutes. After cooking, let the cake stand in the bowl of the slow cooker and only then remove it. The cake should be served chilled..
- If you did not have time to eat bananas in time and they began to become covered with dark spots, this means that this fruit is ideal for turning into a pie;
- The ideal flour for a banana cake is dark and unrefined. In India, this variety is called Atta, it will bring great health benefits..
Have a nice tea party with homemade cakes!