Regular use of various soups, as nutritionists have long explained, is very useful for any organism, since they help the work of the digestive tract. However, sometimes you do not want to keep the stomach on various vegetable soups, mashed potatoes, and there is a desire to try something meat.
Here the simple beef will come to the rescue. With its help you can cook not only a very tasty dish, but also a rich.
This article will tell you how to cook such a soup, as well as a few recipes that you will undoubtedly want to leave in your recipe book..
|beef –||150 g|
|potatoes –||250 g|
|carrot –||100 g|
|water –||1 l|
|Bay leaf –||1 PC.|
|parsley –||4 sprigs|
|bow –||50 g|
|rice –||20 g|
|salt and pepper –||taste|
|Time for preparing: 90 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 42 Kcal|
If you adhere to the principles of proper nutrition in life, then such a simple soup cooked in beef broth will become not only an easy option, but also a fairly substantial dish, especially if you do not remove meat from it after cooking. In addition, it is accompanied by a beautiful appearance and breathtaking aroma..
How to cook a delicious beef soup:
- Wash the meat, and then chop it into pieces. Put them all in a thick-bottomed saucepan, and then add some of the peeled onions and carrots — about half of what you have. Season everything with pepper and salt, and then cover with water;
- Broth should boil for about an hour, after which you should add diced potatoes to it. Be sure to at this stage remove the onion from the broth with carrots, the meat can also be removed if desired;
- Just a minute after the potatoes, pour the washed rice. While everything is ready, take a frying pan, heat the oil in it and fry the remaining onions and carrots, which are chopped finely;
- After cooking zazharka also sent to the pan, after which time, chopped greens and bay leaf. Leave the soup to stew for another couple of minutes, then serve..
Rich crock with bone beef
If you like very rich soups, then the best option will be just kharcho. Delightful aroma, tender meat and nourishing broth – what else is needed in order to have a satisfying dinner.
- brisket on the bone – 500 g;
- onions – 100 g;
- carrots – 100 g;
- tomato paste – 50 g;
- garlic – 2 teeth;
- long grain rice – 100 g;
- walnut – 100 g;
- fresh greens – 150 g;
- hops-suneli and coriander beans – 1 tsp. l .;
Time limit: 160 minutes.
Calories: 184 Kcal.
How to cook a delicious soup kharcho of beef on the bone:
- The first step is to boil the meat. To do this, put it in a saucepan with two liters of water. The first decoction in the required order should be drained, and only the second should be used. Cooking broth will take you about a couple of hours;
- As soon as the time comes, it is necessary to remove the meat from the broth using skimmer and remove the bone from it. All the rest is necessary to cut or simply pick into pieces of medium size. After that, the meat must be sent back to the broth;
- Onions should be peeled and cut into strips. Peel is also removed from the carrot and then cut into medium sized pieces;
- Add tomato paste to the broth. If desired, it can be replaced by tkemali. This will give the dish authenticity. As soon as the broth begins to boil again, you should add carrots to it. Boil all need about 10 minutes. Nuts should be cleaned and slightly fry, then grind them into powder. Garlic should also be added to the dressing. Everything needs to be well rubbed;
- When the carrots finish boiling, add rice. He will also need about ten minutes;
- Season all the soup and cook another 15 minutes, stirring constantly, so that the rice does not sink to the bottom. After that, hops-suneli and coriander are added to the kharcho. Leave everything on fire for another 5 minutes, then add the greens. You need to repay the stove in a couple of minutes. Kharcho must necessarily insist for a dozen more minutes.
Unusual version of the first dish with veal and apple
Everyone knows that adding the original apple sauce with horseradish can revive boiled beef or aspic. However, few people add this fruit to the soup, although the apples are perfectly combined with it. In such a dish, they can be simply extinguished or added directly rubbed, here as someone who likes more.
- veal – 350 g;
- onions – 50 g;
- lemon – 30 g;
- bay leaf – 2 pcs .;
- greens – 40 g;
- Sour apple – 100 g;
- carrots – 150 g;
- leek – 80 g;
- potatoes – 200 g;
- horseradish root – 25 g;
- green onions – 3 stalks.
Time limit: 140 minutes.
Caloric content: 57 Kcal.
The recipe for making delicious soup is step by step:
- Rinse all selected herbs and chop it. Onions halved lengthwise, then take the pan and cover it with a sheet of foil. Put the onion on the foil so that the cut was at the bottom. Fry it until slightly brown. From the lemon should squeeze the entire juice;
- Take a saucepan and pour a couple of liters of water into it. It should be thrown chopped greens, ready onions and salt. Bring all to a boil over high heat. Put the veal in a saucepan and reduce the heat to the lowest temperature. All should be cooked for about 80 minutes;
- Apple peel off the entire peel, and clean the core with pits. After that, cut it into small cubes. They should also be added to a separate saucepan, adding to them a teaspoon of water and lemon juice. After that, lightly salt the fruit mixture and put it on low heat. Wait until it boils, while constantly stirring, and then cover with a lid and wait until the apples are very soft. After that, let the mass cool slightly;
- Take potatoes and carrots, peel them and cut into medium-sized cubes. Vegetables put in a bowl of ice water with salt. Leek should be cut into thick rings;
- Remove the meat from the pan, and then strain the resulting broth. 1 liter should be boiled again, and then add potatoes and carrots. The soup is then cooked for about ten minutes, after which the leek is added. Cook for another 4 minutes, then season;
- Horseradish wash and clean, then rub on a fine grater. Add it to the apples and mix the whole mixture, which must be salted and pepper;
- Slice the green onions into rings. Boiled veal cut into slices and arrange them into deep plates. Meat should pour broth with vegetables and sprinkle all the onions. It should be served with a deeper sauce..
Classic recipe borsch for beef brisket
If you really want to get enough of one soup, then you should definitely make borscht. Probably, this particular soup in Russia has always been considered one of the most beloved by all segments of the population..
- brisket on the bone – 250 g;
- pork lard – 100 g;
- onions – 100 g;
- beets – 120 g;
- potatoes – 80 g;
- carrots – 90 g;
- cabbage – 150 g;
- garlic – 2 teeth;
- parsley – 5 sprigs;
- tomato paste – 20 g;
- apple vinegar – 10 ml;
- bay leaf, sugar, salt and pepper.
Time limit: 140 minutes.
Caloric content: 152 Kcal.
Stages of cooking borscht with beef:
- Take a rather large saucepan and pour 3 liters of cold water into it. Put a piece of brisket in it and put it to warm up on medium heat. Constantly watch the pan and immediately remove the tread foam. After that, slightly reduce the temperature and add salt and bay leaf. All should be boiled for about an hour and a half;
- During this time, the brisket should have been completely cooked, so it should be removed from the broth and cut into small pieces, removing all the bones at the same time. After that, return everything back;
- Take a piece of bacon and cut it into small pieces, dividing it equally into two piles. Prepare also vegetables at this stage. Clean the carrots, onions and beets thoroughly. Then chop the onion into small cubes, and rub the beets and carrots on a medium grater. Each of the vegetables should have its own plate, so as not to mix;
- Take a frying pan and heat it. Put one of two piles of bacon into it and cook everything for about 3 minutes. After that, add the onion and fry for about seven minutes. Do not forget to stir everything constantly. After that comes the turn of carrots, which will take another 5 minutes to roast. At the same time, the second part of the fat should also be fried with beetroot, vinegar and sugar in another pan. Cook for about ten minutes, then add the tomato paste and fry for another couple of minutes;
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes. Chop the cabbage finely enough. Bring the broth back to a boil, then add the potatoes and cook everything over low heat for about 3 minutes. Then add the cabbage. It will take another 5 minutes to cook. After that, add both types of zazharki and leave everything under the closed lid for 10 minutes;
- During this time you should chop the garlic, parsley and add it all to the soup. After this, you should again close the lid and completely turn off the fire, since the borscht still has to stand 10 minutes. After that add sour cream and serve.
Mexican beef soup with chili and beans
Do you lack sharpness in life? With this dish you will not need anything else, because it simply amazes with its piquancy and spiciness. Above all, take some pepper to get true Mexican motifs.
- beef rump – 600 g;
- bacon – 100 g;
- tomatoes in their own juice – 700 g;
- Bulgarian pepper – 50 g;
- onions – 1 pc .;
- garlic – 5 cloves;
- canned red beans – 200 g;
- canned white beans – 200 g;
- chilli pepper – 5-10 g;
- zira, oregano, rosemary – 5 g;
- salt and black pepper.
Time limit: 180 minutes.
Caloric content: 118 Kcal.
How to cook a delicious soup with beef in Mexican:
- Prepare carefully all the necessary ingredients. Onions should be finely chopped. From the sweet pepper, the stalk and the core should be removed, and then all seeds should be cleaned. It should be cut into small cubes. Meat should also be cut into cubes. Side of this cube should be about 2 cm. Bacon should be chopped into small strips;
- Heat a large saucepan with a very thick bottom, and then place bacon in it. On low heat, the fat from it will gradually be drowned, after which the bacon must be removed from the pan;
- Slices of beef should be laid out on the fat in the pan in such a way that they absolutely do not touch each other. After that, add the fire and fry all the meat until the pieces get a pleasant crust. After that, remove this portion of meat from the pan and put a new one;
- Fry in this way all the meat available. After that, return it all to the pan, you should also add bacon. Add to all this onions, garlic and Bulgarian pepper. Mix the whole mixture well, add chili, stir again and cover the pan with a lid. Cook all this time over medium heat. You will need about 20 minutes;
- When this time comes out, put tomatoes in the pan along with all the juice, oregano, cumin and rosemary. Lightly salt the soup, but do not overdo it. Pour into the pot about half a liter of water, rather cold. Boil and after that expose the fire to the very minimum. The soup will cook for another two hours. Do not forget to stir it periodically;
- Last added both types of beans. Before you add it directly to the soup, you should lightly dry them from the juice. Season the soup with black pepper and red if necessary. Everything should be cooked for another twenty minutes, after which it should be served immediately to the table..
- If you want to cook beef soup, the first thing is to carefully select the meat. If it is too old, the soup will not work, because even after cooking the meat will have a fibrous structure. However, veal in such dishes will be unnecessary only if you do not want to reduce the cooking time. Choose meat that is bright red because it belongs to one-year-olds;
- When cooking beef, one rule should be remembered: if the meat in the soup itself is important to you, then it should be thrown into boiling water so that more taste remains with it. However, if the end result is rich broth, then it should be boiled in cold water;
- The best pieces of beef for soups will be the ribs of brisket, rump, shank and scapula – in all these places the meat is rather fibrous..
Enjoy your meal!