Chicken Breast and Pineapple Salad is an unusual appetizer, which turns out well, just canceled. And do not think that pineapples will spoil it with their sweet taste, on the contrary, they will give a pleasant aroma and make the meat more tender and juicier. Snack of chicken meat and tropical fruits will appeal to everyone and will occupy a place of honor at the dinner or festive table..
So, what is the secret of this treat? It’s all about the ingredients, they just complement each other and, having tried it, one day you will understand that there is nothing superfluous in this salad. If you are interested in this appetizer, we suggest that you familiarize yourself with the popular ways of cooking it..
|Chicken breast –||1 piece|
|Egg –||4 things.|
|A piece of Dutch hard cheese –||200-250 grams|
|Canned Pineapple –||1 jar|
|Mayonnaise –||for refueling|
|Olives –||for decoration|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 120 Kcal|
Rinse the breast, remove the skin and boil in water with salt until ready, 30-40 minutes;
The cooled meat is cut in small bars;
Put the chicken eggs in cool water, put them on the stove, boil until boiling and boil for another 10 minutes so that they are cooked to a cool state;
We cool the boiled eggs, scrape the shells from them, cut them into small cubes;
A piece of cheese can be ground into a large straw or crushed as a combine;
If fresh pineapple is added to the salad, then the skin should be removed and cut into sticks. If canned pineapples, then with them you must first drain the entire syrup, and then cut into small slices;
Put all the ingredients in a bowl, fill with mayonnaise and mix;
Cut olives into two parts;
Rinse greens and cut into small pieces;
We spread the salad in a salad bowl, decorate it with halves of olives and sprinkle with small pieces of greens.
Recipe for Puff Pineapple Salad with Chicken Meat
Will need the following:
- One chicken breast;
- Onion head;
- 300 grams of white mushrooms;
- A can of canned pineapples;
- A slice of cheese per 300 grams;
- 6 chicken eggs;
- 200 grams of sour cream;
- 200 grams of mayonnaise;
- Some salt.
Cooking time – 1 hour.
Calorie – 130.
How to do:
- Rinse chicken breast, cook in water with salt until cooked, about 40 minutes. Then cool and cut into slices;
- Chicken eggs are put in a container with water, set on fire and boil until steep. After boiling, boil them for another 10 minutes;
- Boiled eggs cool, scrape off the shells and cut into small squares;
- Rinse the mushrooms, clean the caps and cut into plates;
- Onion clean, cut into half rings;
- Pour the oil in the fast, warm up and pour the half rings of onion and mushrooms there. Fry until cooked, when all liquid is completely evaporated;
- Then in a bowl make sauce for refueling. Put there 200 grams of mayonnaise and 200 grams of sour cream, mix everything until smooth;
- All the cut ingredients are divided into two parts, because each layer will be repeated. In a large salad bowl, first lay out a layer of chicken meat and lubricate the dressing;
- The next layer of mushrooms and onions. Also grease with mayonnaise;
- Next, put the pineapples. Pre-pour syrup from them and cut into cubes. Also grease with sauce;
- Next, chicken eggs and grated cheese. Also we coat;
- Then all layers are repeated again;
- At the end of the salad we coat with a small amount of mayonnaise and remove for an hour in the cold to soak..
Smoked Chicken Breast and Canned Pineapple Salad
- One smoked chicken breast;
- 5 chicken eggs;
- Canned pineapples – 500 grams (1 can);
- 300 grams of solid cheese;
- 1 large fresh cucumber;
- 2 garlic teeth;
- A jar of pickled champignons;
- Mayonnaise for refueling;
- A few stalks of dill, parsley – for decoration.
Cooking time – 20 minutes.
Calorie – 117.
- Smoked breast cut into strips or cups;
- Drain from canned pineapple syrup and cut into oblong slices;
- Canned mushrooms are also cut into strips. If fresh mushrooms are used, then cut into plates and fry in vegetable oil. Next, they are laid out on a sieve, so that their glass has excess oil;
- Piece of cheese fray in large chips;
- We clean a fresh cucumber from the skin and cut it into small cubes;
- With garlic cloves remove the skin, cut into thin plates;
- Boil the eggs hard-boiled, cool, scrape the shells, cut into small squares;
- This salad can be made in the form of layers that need to be smeared with mayonnaise. You can also put all the sliced ingredients in a salad bowl, mayonnaise, mix;
- We remove in the cold for 60 minutes, so that everything is well soaked, and put on the table;
- We decorate the salad with stalks of dill and parsley.
Salad with pineapples, chicken fillet and pomegranates
What you need:
- One chicken breast;
- 100 grams of hard cheese;
- Chicken eggs – 4 pieces;
- 4 pineapple ringlets;
- Dill sprigs – 2 pieces;
- Pomegranate Seeds – 10 Stuff.
How much to cook – 1 hour.
Calorie – 120.
How to cook:
- Boil the breasts until tender, add some salt water;
- We clean the cooled breast from the skin and separate the bones. Cut the flesh into small pieces. It can be broken by hand. We decompose on the bottom of glasses. One breast is enough for 2 cups;
- Lubricate the meat with a thin layer of mayonnaise;
- Then pour the syrup from the pineapples, take out 4 circles and cut into small pieces. Arrange the glasses, grease with mayonnaise;
- Boiled chicken eggs, cool with cool water, scrape off the shells, cut into small pieces. For one glass you will need two eggs, put them in glasses, grease with mayonnaise;
- Curd cheese with a grater of large chips and put up all the ingredients. We grease with mayonnaise;
- Pour a sprig of dill on top and spread the pomegranate grains, put 5 pomegranate grains in each glass.
Dietary chicken salad with pineapple and celery
We will need the following components:
- A pound of chicken breast;
- A jar of canned pineapples;
- One fresh cucumber;
- 4 celery stalks;
- Mayonnaise for refueling;
- Some salt.
Cooking time – 50 minutes.
Calorie – 105.
- Put the chicken meat in a saucepan, pour some water, add some salt and boil until ready, about 30-40 minutes;
- Cooled meat is cut in small squares;
- Open a jar of pineapples, pour out all the juice, take out the circles and cut them into 6 pieces;
- Wash cucumber, peel off the skin, cut into strips;
- We rinse the celery stalks, shake well and dry. Shred greens into small pieces;
- Next, all the sliced components fall asleep in a deep cup, add mayonnaise, mix, so that the dressing is fully distributed. We remove the salad in the cold for an hour so that it is soaked;
- Ready salad lay out in a salad bowl and served on the table.
- After boiling chicken breast is best left for a while in the broth. She will be soaked and very juicy and tender;
- Instead of the breast, you can use any part of the chicken;
- It is not necessary to boil the meat for cooking, it can be fried. The taste of this does not spoil, on the contrary the salad will turn out unusual. You can also add smoked chicken meat; it will give an excellent flavor;
- In the salad you can put canned corn, fresh cucumbers, boiled potatoes, rice and greens;
- If salad is made in the form of layers, then the top can be decorated with pomegranate grains and finely chopped greens;
- Salad can also be supplemented with peeled walnuts, they will give nutritiousness and amazing taste..
A huge variety of salads with chicken and pineapple will help make your holiday at the highest level. This snack will be appreciated by guests and your relatives. If you still do not know or think what salad to make at the festive table, then this salad will come in handy.