A salad with Chinese cabbage and crab sticks is always a cold snack demanded on a ceremonial table. This easy-to-cook dish is light and nourishing at the same time..
You can make such a salad at any time of the year – all components are always available in grocery stores. The only nuance is the correctly chosen crab sticks or meat.
|Chinese cabbage –||1 PC.|
|crab sticks or meat –||300 g|
|mayonnaise –||150 ml|
|cucumber –||2 pcs.|
|ham –||200 g|
|Time for preparing: 20 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 58 Kcal|
For this salad they use chopsticks or crab meat. But since these products are completely different, the taste will also vary..
Peking cabbage is cut in half, washed in water and shaken off. It is necessary to do this, because inside the leaves like to hide all sorts of spiders and midges.
Ham cut into slices, then – into strips and cubes. Meat is better to take the highest grade, so as not to come across impurities of cartilage or lived, as in cheaper versions. Shred cabbage with long strips, but not very thick.
Crab sticks defrost, remove the cellophane and cut into cubes.
My cucumber and shred.
We put all prepared products in a deep bowl, add some salt and pour homemade mayonnaise.
We immediately serve the salad to the table, it is better not to cook it in advance, otherwise it will drain and be wet.
Salad: Chinese cabbage + corn + crab sticks
- cabbage – 650 g;
- corn – 300 ml;
- crab sticks – 300 g;
- Tomato – 2 pcs .;
- sour cream – 150 ml.
Preparation: 10 minutes.
Calories: 61 Kcal / 100 g.
Open the preserved corn and squeeze the liquid. Wash, discarding in a colander. Cabbage cut in half and chop straws. My tomatoes and cut into cubes. You can take the cherry – they also fit – just cut them in half. Thawed sticks are removed from the vacuum package and removed from them with plastic wrap. Dice.
Sour cream we take farmer any fat content. We put everything in a deep salad bowl, add a dressing and mix.
You can add green peas or red beans in this dish, the bean shake is also perfect for this salad.
Salad with Chinese cabbage, cheese and crab sticks
To a combination of light cabbage and crab sticks, you can add a slice of hard cheese, preferably salted, and a few large shrimps. It will be a real royal dish..
- Peking cabbage – 550 g;
- crab sticks – 250 g;
- cheese – 300 g;
- shrimp – 150 g;
- soy sauce – 30 ml.
Preparation: 15 minutes.
Calories: 64 Kcal / 100 g.
Remove the crab sticks and shrimp from the vacuum packaging. Cheese cut into large cubes. Shred cabbage, when you get to the thick leaves – finish. Chop the sticks into strips along, then dice across.
Put all the ingredients in a large plate, it is better to leave the shrimps whole. Do not salt. Fill with soy sauce. Stir and lay out on plates.
Salad with Chinese cabbage, crackers and crab sticks
This hearty and delicious salad can be eaten at least every day, changing some of the ingredients and dressings..
- Chinese cabbage – 1 pc .;
- crab meat – 250 g;
- bread – 2 pcs .;
- chicken fillet – 250 g;
- salt – 1 tsp;
- oil – 3 tbsp. l.
Cooking: 35 minutes.
Calories: 73 Kcal / 100 g.
White bread is cut into bars, laid out on a baking sheet and placed in a heated electric oven for five to seven minutes. We expand the meat, if the pieces are large, then we divide along the fibers.
Immerse cooled chicken fillet in boiling water and boil for twenty minutes. Be sure to collect the foam on top – the broth can be useful for another dish. Cabbage wash, cut in half and shred.
Chicken meat heed, let cool and cut into arbitrary pieces, you can still fry it in butter, but it is optional.
In the salad bowl throw all chopped products, add some salt, pour olive or linseed oil and mix.
This salad can be stored for several hours, you can not worry that it will drain or spoil.
- When choosing Beijing cabbage, pay attention to the color of its leaves, it should be rich green in color, if the leaves are more white, inconspicuous, then the vegetable has been cut long ago, there is little juice and good in general;
- Chinese cabbage is always perfectly combined with olives and olives, avocado and lime juice. Therefore, any of these products will only complement the taste of the salad;
- If it seems to you that the salad with Peking cabbage and crab sticks turned out to have a sweetish taste, and you want to add sourness, put the juice of a ripe red pomegranate, and the taste will immediately sparkle with new flavors and shades;
- You can always replace a ham or boiled chicken with a smoked ham, just before cutting, be sure to remove the skin from it;
- If you have extra chopsticks, use them for another dish. It is not recommended to freeze this product several times;
- Be sure to look at the composition and shelf life of crab sticks before buying. If one of these indicators is erased, you should not buy them;
- Crackers can be bought ready-made and do not spend at home for this time, only it will be with various spices, it is best to take sour cream and greens, they have the least dyes and flavors;
- There was no olive or flaxseed oil at home – replace with unrefined sunflower oil.
Enjoy your meal!