Much has been said about the virtues of a pumpkin. This is a delicious, healthy and nourishing vegetable, which is used to prepare many main dishes and desserts..
What kind of delicious cereals are obtained from it, and pumpkin pies that are probably rarely worth, who will refuse this delicacy.
But today we will talk about cooking at least a tasty treat – pumpkin casseroles.
Yes, and cook it easy enough.
|pumpkins –||1 kg|
|eggs –||3 pcs.|
|of milk –||half cup|
|Sahara –||0.5 cup|
|Time for preparing: 45 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 85 Kcal|
Cooking Pumpkin Casserole:
- Pumpkin must be thoroughly washed, cleaned from her seeds and clean the skin;
- Next, pumpkin pulp is grated into large chips and spread into a deep container;
- Cooking fill. Melt a piece of butter to a liquid state;
- Put three eggs in a bowl, pour in milk and beat well until smooth;
- Then pour melted butter into it, pour sugar and a little salt. All stir and pound sugar, it should dissolve;
- Next, pour the pour into the wiped pumpkin, mix;
- We bake the baking dish with vegetable oil on all sides;
- We heat the oven to 200 degrees;
- Remove the form in a heated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes;
- After that, we take out the finished casserole, cool and serve on the table with sour cream or condensed milk..
Sweet curd treat
- A pound of pumpkin;
- Chicken eggs – 4 pieces;
- 500 grams of cottage cheese;
- Butter – 100 grams;
- 60 grams of starch powder;
- 4 tbsp of sugar;
- A pinch of cinnamon;
- A little vanilla powder;
- Lemon zest to your taste;
- 3 large spoons of breadcrumbs.
Cooking time – 60 minutes.
How many calories – 245.
How to make cottage cheese casserole with pumpkin:
- Pumpkin washed, take out the seeds, cleaned from the skin. Cut the flesh into small slices;
- Put the pan on the fire, lay out 1 large spoonful of butter and fry the pumpkin pieces until half cooked. Put them in the cup;
- Next, leave a little oil to lubricate the form, the rest of the melt to a liquid state;
- Rinse a lemon, grind the zest into small chips;
- We break eggs, we divide yolks and proteins;
Put the yolks in a cup with melted butter and mix thoroughly until smooth;
- Then, without ceasing to whip, add sugar, cinnamon and add lemon zest;
- Next, add the cottage cheese and starch powder. Stir with a mixer until a uniform structure;
- Squirrels well beat with a mixer. Add half of the proteins to the yolk-cheese mixture and mix gently;
- Pieces of roasted pumpkin must be crushed in a blender tank or a food processor;
- Grease the surface of the baking dish with butter and sprinkle with breading;
- Spread crushed pumpkin, sprinkle with breading;
- Next, on top of the breading, lay out the cottage cheese mixture, pour the top with whipped whites;
- We warm the oven to 200 degrees and place the form;
- Bake for 15 minutes and remove;
- Serve on the table only after complete cooling.
Pumpkin casserole with semolina in the oven
What you need to prepare:
- Pumpkin – 400-500 grams;
- 100 grams of semolina;
- A handful of raisins – 20-30 grams;
- Sugar powder – ½ cup;
- Chicken egg – 1 piece;
- Lemon – 1 piece;
- A pinch of ground cinnamon;
- Vanilla powder;
- 30 grams of butter.
How much should prepare – 80 minutes.
What is caloric – 235.
How to cook:
- Thoroughly wash the pumpkin, clean the seeds and peel off the peel;
- Cut the pumpkin pulp into small cubes, put it into a saucepan and pour water so that it completely covers all the pieces;
- Put on the stove and boil until the vegetable is fully cooked;
- Next, remove from heat and leave to stand at room temperature until cool;
- Then we pour sugar powder in a container with a vegetable, then we divide a chicken egg in the same place. All mash and thoroughly whisk blender until smooth;
- Pour the semolina and mix thoroughly until the cereal is completely distributed;
- Wash the raisins, it can be pre-soaked in hot water;
- Put the washed raisins in the pumpkin mixture and stir;
- We wash the lemon and grind the zest into fine chips, put it into the mixture, add cinnamon and vanilla powder. Mix well;
- Next, baking a baking sheet with butter on all sides and pouring a small amount of semolina;
- Fill the mixture into the form and properly level the top;
- We warm the oven to 200 degrees and remove the form there. Bake the casserole for 25-30 minutes;
- We take out the finished casserole from the oven, leave to stand until it cools completely and serve..
Pumpkin casserole with apples and cottage cheese in a slow cooker
What you need:
- 5-6 apples;
- Pumpkin – 300 grams;
- Cottage cheese – 200 grams;
- 3 chicken eggs;
- Sugar – 4-5 large spoons;
- A glass of flour;
- A slice of butter at 60 grams;
- 100 grams of raisins;
- 2 large spoons of sour cream;
- A pinch of salt.
How much to do – 1 hour 40 minutes.
Calorie Content – 238.
- We wash the apples, peel them, then cut and clean the core with seeds;
- Next, the pulp of apples cut into thin straws;
- Rinse the pumpkin, scrub the seeds, remove the skin, and grind the pulp with a grater with a large grate;
- Wash the raisins, put them in a cup and fill with hot water, leave to stand for 15 minutes;
- Next, prepare the curd base;
- We put cottage cheese, flour, sour cream, eggs, granulated sugar, a pinch of salt into the capacity of the blender;
- All components are thoroughly whipped for 5-7 minutes;
- Next, pour the base into a deep cup, lay out there wiped pumpkin, apple slices and raisins. We mix everything;
- Smear a cup of the multicooker with butter and put the whole mixture;
- Choose the program “Baking” and the time is 80 minutes;
- After that, insist 15-20 minutes and serve on the table in the form of heat.
And now look at the same recipe, but with cooking in the oven:
Treats with nuts and dried apricots in a slow cooker
What you need to prepare:
- A glass of dried apricots;
- Nuts – half a cup;
- A pound of pumpkin;
- Two chicken eggs;
- 50 grams of butter;
- Semolina – 70 grams;
- Half a cup of sugar;
- A pinch of salt.
Cooking period – 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Calorie – 250.
How to make such a pumpkin casserole:
- Pumpkin clean from the seeds and remove the skin;
- Pulp cut into small squares and sprinkle with sugar. Leave to stand for a while until she lets out the juice;
- Next, we shift it to the pan, pour some water and simmer until cooked;
- Wash dried apricots, put them in a cup and pour out hot water, let stand 10-15 minutes;
- Next, remove the dried apricots from the water, cut into strips;
- Ready kneaded pumpkin, add dried apricots, nuts, eggs, semolina and mix with a mixer until a homogeneous mixture;
- We smear a cup of the multicooker with butter on all sides, you can sprinkle with semolina;
- Next, we shift there a mixture of pumpkin, dried apricots and nuts. Top properly leveled;
- Exhibit the program “Baking” and leave to prepare for about 40 minutes;
- Ready casserole leave to stand for 15-20 minutes. Serve warm or cold.
Hints and Tips
- If the pumpkin is boiled, then it should be boiled in salted water. Salt preserves the flavor and color of the vegetable;
- The baking dish must be sprinkled with breadcrumbs, flour or semolina. Due to this, the casserole can be easily removed from the mold;
- In order for the basis for the casserole to be fragrant, you can add lemon or orange zest, vanilla, cinnamon;
- In order for the casserole to keep its shape well and not to fall apart after baking, a little starch powder should be added to the base;
- You can add rice, prunes, any nuts and fruits to the base..
Pumpkin in a casserole turns out very tasty, nutritious and fragrant. It will appeal to all, even those who do not like pumpkin. Additional ingredients will make the casserole more tender and more satisfying..
And it will be a pleasure to cook it, because during cooking you do not need to use expensive ingredients. Everything you need is in every home. Yes, and cooking does not take too much time.