Italy is considered the birthplace of pizza. Previously, it consisted only of cheese, tomatoes, onions. But today it is considered one of the favorite dishes in the whole world. And the imagination of cooks and hostesses has no limits! Mushrooms, greens, olives, eggplants are added to the pizza. It is cooked not only in the oven, but also in a slow cooker, in a frying pan.
|water or milk –||250 milliliters|
|refined sunflower oil –||50 milliliters|
|yeast (raw) –||20 grams|
|salt –||½ tsp|
|flour –||600 grams|
|sugar –||2 tablespoons|
|ketchup or tomato paste –||3 tablespoons|
|mayonnaise –||3 tablespoons|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 255 Kcal|
- Milk or water is heated at a slow fire. Salt, yeast and sugar are added to a deep cup. The contents are well mixed and left for ten minutes;
- Add vegetable oil and sifted flour to the dough base;
- The consistency of the mass should be elastic and not stick to the palms. Depending on the grade, the amount of flour may increase or decrease;
- At room temperature, the dough should rise a couple of times. By the time it takes about one hour;
- When it rises roll out the cake;
- Sausages and tomatoes should be cut into thin slices;
- On a large grater rubs cheese;
- Ketchup mix with mayonnaise and spread the prepared cake;
- From above lay slices of tomatoes and sausages, mozzarella;
- Pizza bake in the oven for thirty minutes. Before that, it needs to be heated to 180◦.
Recipe for puff pastry pizza with sausage, cheese and tomatoes
- puff pastry;
- ketchup – 5 tablespoons;
- Parmesan – 300 grams;
- sausage, sausages – 300 grams;
- olive oil.
Cooking time: 1 hour.
Caloric content: 250 kcal / 100 grams.
- The dough is released from the packaging and left to thaw for thirty minutes at room temperature;
- Sausage, olives and tomatoes are cut into circles;
- Cheese rub;
- The dough is rolled, given the size of the baking sheet;
- Smear a baking sheet with a small piece of butter, put a layer of dough on it;
- The base is smeared with ketchup, sausage, tomatoes, olives and cheese are neatly folded on top;
- On top of the pizza you need to sprinkle a few drops of olive oil;
- Pizza is baked in a preheated oven for twenty-five minutes..
Recipe for Lazy Tomato Pizza
- 250 milliliters of fresh kefir;
- 250 grams of flour;
- chicken egg -2 pieces;
- baking powder dough – 1 sachet;
- 1/2 teaspoon salt;
- 250 grams of cheese (solid);
- sausage – 200 grams;
- green onions.
Cooking time: 40 minutes.
Caloric content: 250 kcal / 100 grams.
- In a deep bowl, mix the eggs and salt thoroughly. Add kefir and baking powder. Mix well;
- When adding sifted flour to the bowl, the contents should be constantly stirred. The dough should be watery, like pancakes. He needs to be drawn for fifteen minutes;
- Sausage cubed;
- Cheese rubs or finely chopped;
- Finely chop the greens;
- Chopped products should be mixed well with the prepared dough;
- Grease baking sheet or put foil;
- The resulting mass is poured into the form;
- Pizza is cooked in the oven preheated to 200◦ for thirty minutes.
Pizza with sausage, mushrooms and cheese
- 0.5 kilogram of flour;
- warm water – 1 cup;
- 2 eggs;
- granulated sugar – a tablespoon;
- salt – one pinch;
- 3 tablespoons of sunflower refined oil;
- dry yeast -1 bag;
- 300 grams of cheese;
- 300 grams of sausage;
- 2 tomatoes;
- 300 grams of mushrooms (champignons);
Cooking time: 1.5 hours.
Caloric content: 255 kcal / 100 grams.
- Flour is sifted and mixed with yeast;
- In a bowl add salt, sugar, sunflower oil, water, eggs. The contents of the bowl must be thoroughly mixed to obtain a homogeneous mass;
- The bowl should be covered with a lid and left in a warm place for an hour;
- Mushrooms well washed in clean water and cut into thin plates;
- Onion is cut into half rings;
- Sausage is cut in small circles. Cheese rubs;
- On hot vegetable oil you need to fry onions and mushrooms;
- Sprinkle the table with flour, roll out ½ dough so that it fits the size of the mold;
- Layer the dough on a baking sheet, spread ketchup. Top put fried foods;
- Then laid out sausage, tomatoes;
- From above everything is sprinkled with chopped greens and cheese;
- Pizza is cooked in a preheated oven for half an hour.
Pizza with sausage and pineapple (on yeast)
- warm water – 250 milliliters;
- flour – 1 cup;
- sunflower oil – 1.5 tablespoons;
- granulated sugar – 1/2 tsp;
- dry yeast – 0.5 tsp;
- sausage – 250 grams;
- canned pineapples – 200 grams;
- cheese – 200 grams;
- medium onion;
Cooking time: 90 minutes.
Caloric content: 200 kcal / 100 grams.
- Water, sugar and yeast are thoroughly mixed in a bowl. The fluid must be left to sit for fifteen minutes until foam appears;
- In a bowl, add ½ cup flour, refined oil, and salt. The contents are thoroughly mixed;
- After that, pour the remaining flour and knead the dough. It must be left in a warm place so that it rises twice;
- Sausage is cut in small pieces. Half of the bulb is cut into half rings;
- Fry sausage and onion in a frying pan until cooked, adding salt and pepper to taste;
- Tomatoes are cut into thin slices, cheese rubs;
- With pineapple drain juice. Chop the remaining onions;
- The rising dough is rolled and laid out on a greased baking sheet;
- Grease the pizza cake with ketchup, put the tomatoes, onion, sausage;
- Put small pieces of pineapple on top, sprinkle with cheese;
- Pizza is cooked twenty minutes at a temperature of 180◦.
- So that the dough does not swell when baking, it should be pierced with a fork over the entire surface;
- For pizza, you can take puff pastry with or without yeast;
- Pizza before cooking can be sprinkled with herbs or Italian seasoning;
- Cheese is best to choose soft varieties, so that when baking it melts well, forming a crisp crust;
- Mix dough with your hands. And so that it does not stick, grease your palms with sunflower oil;
- For pizza, you can take smoked or boiled sausage, sausages, boiled meat, minced meat;
- Due to the sausage calorie pizza is increased by about 100 kcal. To make it more dietary, sausage can be replaced with boiled chicken;
- Ketchup and mayonnaise very often contain substances harmful to the body. To make the pizza tasty and safe, they can be replaced with sour cream and tomato paste.
Pizza with sausage and cheese is a very tasty and satisfying dish. Many people prefer to buy the finished product in pizzerias or cafes. But few know that vegetable oil is often used for roasting ingredients..
This increases the caloric content of the product several times and contributes to the deterioration of digestion. Cooking pizza at home guarantees a safe product..
And the possibility of using different products for the filling can please friends and relatives every day..