Many are lovers of freshly made pizza. However, we all know that prices are exorbitant in intelligent pizzerias, and services such as home delivery do not always work..
And the pizza made in the slow cooker has even better taste than the one ordered. And the time allotted for its creation in the usual way can be spent on something important and useful..
|Sour cream –||200 g|
|Butter type –||200 g|
|Flour –||2 glasses|
|Ham –||100-120 g|
|Onion (bulb type) –||50 g|
|Tomatoes –||2 pcs.|
|Cheese –||50 g|
|Sauce (tomato type) –||2 tbsp.|
|Mayonnaise –||2 tbsp.|
|Basil, dill, parsley –||optional|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 141 Kcal|
Well, making a pizza in a slow cooker is the easiest way to please your gastronomic tastes..
- Butter type melted in a water bath, and then cooled to room temperature;
- The oil is poured into a bowl, sour cream is added there and a little flour is introduced;
- The dough is stirred, then cooled for one hour in the refrigerator;
- During the cooling of the dough, the products necessary for the filling are prepared. Ham, tomatoes, basil, dill, parsley are cut, the cheese is rubbed on a fine grater;
- The dough is removed from the refrigerator, divided into 3 parts. One third of it is rolled out to make the pizza base;
- The bottom of the multicooker bowl is greased with butter, after which the dough is put in;
- The dough is smeared with mixed mayonnaise and tomato sauce, after which the filling is laid out and sprinkled with cheese on top. Set the time of manufacture on the “Baking” mode 40 minutes;
- After the signal that cooking is over, the slow cooker turns off and the pizza stays inside for about 20 minutes;
- Pizza laid out on a plate, served to the table.
There is no simpler recipe for making pizza in a slow cooker. Ingredients for the filling can be changed at the request of the one who decided to create it.
Pizza dough on kefir
- Flour of the highest grade – 350 gr .;
- Kefir – 250 ml .;
- Eggs – 3 pcs .;
- Butter (cream type) – 20 gr .;
- Salt – 10 g .;
- Table vinegar – 5 gr .;
- Soda – 10 gr.
Cooking time: 40 – 50 minutes.
Calories: 102 kcal per 100 grams.
- Eggs are broken in a separate container, salt is added there;
- In a separate bowl pour kefir;
- Soda is quenched with vinegar and mixed with kefir in a separate container;
- In the tank, where there is kefir, eggs are mixed with salt;
- In the tank, where there is kefir, which is mixed with soda, flour is slowly poured out and kneaded;
- Melted butter type in a water bath, then added to the dough;
- The bottom of the multicooker bowl is smeared with butter, the dough is poured into it, and the ingredients for the filling are added on top..
- In the multicooker menu, the “Baking” mode is set for 40–50 minutes.
Such a dough is lush, even on the condition that it does not involve the use of yeast..
How to cook pizza without yeast
There is a myth that in the Multicooker Redmond pizza can be prepared without using yeast. Yes, only this is absolutely not a myth, but a reality. It is impossible to distinguish this pizza from the one where yeast is used. She may even become the home favorite of the chef..
- Top grade flour – 1 cup;
- Water – 1/2 multi-cup;
- Cheese – 150 gr .;
- Mayonnaise – 1 tbsp.
- Tomato paste – 1 tbsp.
- Egg – 1 pc .;
- Tomatoes – 2 pcs .;
- Fried mushrooms – 70 gr .;
- Salt – at will;
- Parchment paper – 1 sheet.
Cooking time: 1 hour.
Calories: 85 kcal per 100 grams.
- Water is combined with egg, flour and salt, after which the dough is kneaded;
- The dough is rolled, cut to the diameter of the multicooker;
- At the bottom of the bowl laid out obliquely cut parchment paper, after which the dough is laid out there;
- Tomato paste and mayonnaise are combined, then they coat the dough at the bottom of the slow cooker;
- Filling is cut: tomatoes are cut into half rings, cheese is rubbed on a fine-grated grater;
- Pre-fried mushrooms are laid out on the dough, they are covered with tomatoes on top and sprinkled with cheese;
- Exhibited mode “Pizza” on the scoreboard multicooker, if not, then “Baking” for a time equal to 60 minutes;
- After being notified by the multicooker signal that the pizza is ready, it remains to be in the bowl for up to 5 minutes, then served on the table.
Parchment paper in this case is necessary so that you can easily get the dish out of the multicooker without breaking it and not chopping it..
Fast pizza in the slow cooker
Usually pizza is cooked from one and a half to two hours. The slow cooker has as its main purpose to cook it much faster, and also to free the hostess from the need to “guard” her in the oven so as not to burn.
- Mayonnaise – 4 tbsp.
- Eggs – 2 pcs .;
- Flour of the highest grade – 9 tbsp.
- Sausage – 200 gr .;
- Cheese – 50 gr;
- Fried mushrooms – 80 gr .;
- Pickled cucumbers – 3 pcs .;
- Butter type – 20 grams;
- Salt – at will;
- Greens – at will.
Cooking time: 1 hour.
Calories: 122 kcal per 100 grams.
- The dough of liquid character made from sour cream, mayonnaise, flour and beaten eggs is kneaded;
- The bottom of the bowl of the multicooker is smeared with melted butter of the cream type, after which the dough pours into it;
- Filling is prepared: mushrooms are fried in advance, sausage is cut, pickled cucumbers are cut into half rings, cheese is rubbed on a fine-grated grater.
- The dough is smeared with mayonnaise, after which the filling is laid out on top, sprinkled with cheese;
- The slow cooker turns on in the Baking mode for a time equal to 60 minutes. Before it is served, it is sprinkled with greens as desired..
Making a pizza in a slow cooker is a process that has its own nuances. There are certain points that need to be considered when preparing to cook a pizza quickly. So, the following can be considered useful tips when creating a pizza in a slow cooker:
- The dough, which is kneaded for a long time, is more airy;
- The pizza base should not be tight, elastic;
- Replacing mayonnaise with garlic sauce will make pizza much tastier;
- The process of putting the stuffing on the base is painstaking work: it is necessary to ensure that the whole base is filled.
Multicooker pizza is a special dish, which, however, does not require large financial and time expenses. This dish will delight friends who gathered at the same table, a family that has not been seen for a long time. Pizza is a dish that, thanks to a variety of ingredients, can be cooked with any filling you want..
Enjoy your meal!