Cream soups are a hearty, delicate lunch or light dinner. Dietary chicken meat is easily crushed and absorbs the juices of other products, so the taste of the presented dishes is perfectly balanced. It is worth cooking!
You should not worry about the caloric content, as far from every cream or cheese goes to every such soup. These products add softness and color to the dish, but even without them it turns out very tasty..
|bulbs –||1 PC.|
|chicken broth –||2 l|
|carrots –||1 PC.|
|crackers –||70 g|
|garlic –||1 head|
|Chicken –||250 g|
|cheese “Philadelphia” –||175 g|
|potato –||3 pcs.|
|Time for preparing: 40 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 58 Kcal|
This soup is similar to the usual chicken with the addition of vegetables. But cream cheese turns it into a taste bomb.!
How to cook:
- In rich chicken broth you need to cook meat. To do this, it is enough to boil for about twenty minutes, and then let it cool a little and cut it into pieces or with your hands taken apart into fibers.
- Finely chop the onion without the husk and fry it in the pan for about three minutes.
- Cut carrots or grate and add to onions. Here also put chopped garlic teeth. Cook another four minutes, from time to time to interfere.
- Peel potatoes into medium-sized cubes and place in broth..
- Ten minutes later add to it the disassembled meat, fried and cheese. Stir and spice everything..
- Pour into a bowl, let cool slightly, then beat with a blender and pour into a saucepan. Serve immediately, but you can still warm up a little.
- On top of each add croutons to the plate, preferably with garlic flavor..
Pumpkin Cream Chicken Soup
The bright color of this dish charges the body not only with good mood, but also with a portion of vitamins.!
|olive oil||30 ml|
|chicken legs||2 pcs.|
|Time for preparing: 30 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 148 kcal|
How to cook:
- Rinse the meat and then boil until fully cooked. Add spices to the water. After that, let cool slightly and remove the meat from the bones. Cut large.
- Carrots need to be cut into pieces.
- Pumpkin, cleared of seeds and skins, also cut.
- Potatoes should be chopped into cubes. Together with the pumpkin and carrots boil in lightly salted water. Then mash with a blender..
- Fry chopped onion in olive oil until golden.
- Cut bacon into small cubes and dry a little in a dry frying pan..
- Pour chicken broth into vegetable puree, stir, heat.
- Pour into plates, then put a little meat, onion and bacon in each of them..
Tip: You can decorate the soup can be roasted pumpkin or sesame seeds.
Pea cream soup
Pea soups perfectly warm and nourish, they are familiar to all from childhood. But they can be cooked in a new way.!
|canned peas||1 bank|
|sunflower oil||30 ml|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 124 kcal|
How to cook:
- Boil the specified amount of water and put the washed chicken here. Boil it for about half an hour. You can take shins or wings from parts of the carcass..
- At this time, cut into cubes potatoes and put it in the broth.
- Fifteen minutes later, take out the chicken and separate the meat, put it in the bowl of the blender along with the potatoes. Pour the already filtered broth and smash everything into puree.
- Return back to the pan, season and boil for another ten minutes on low heat.
- Pull the peas out of the jar and chop it with a dipping blender, no need to use liquid.
- Add the pea puree to the rest of the products and cook for another five minutes..
- In butter, fry chopped onions with carrots and then mix them into the soup..
- Boil for another three minutes, and then serve. Dill chopped and sprinkle on top of each in a plate.
Tip: on a holiday, you can serve such soup in portioned clay pots.
Cooking with Melted Cheese and Chicken
Enough simple recipe for nutritious soup with a rich cheese flavor.
|chicken fillet||0.5 kg|
|processed cheese||0.5 kg|
|Time for preparing: 55 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 188 kcal|
How to cook:
- Type in a small pot of water and wait for boiling. Put the prepared chicken fillet here and cook it for about fifteen minutes. If a foam appears on top, it should be removed with a spoon..
- Then you need to get the meat, and season the broth. Cut the fillet in small pieces.
- Peel the vegetables. Chop the onion, grate the carrot, cut the potatoes into slices.
- Boil the chicken broth again and put the potatoes here..
- In butter, fry the onions with carrots, lightly season them in the end. Add the resulting broil to the broth..
- Then put the meat here and boil it all together for another seven minutes, not more..
- Grate the cheese and mix it in the soup. It should completely dissolve, the color of the soup will change.
- Beat the whole blender in a puree and serve with greens and croutons.
Tip: you can leave a few pieces of meat intact, so that they look beautiful in a bright homogeneous liquid.
The recipe with the addition of vegetables and cream
Onions give juiciness to any dish, and in this recipe there are several types of it at once! It turns out a very interesting flavor and beautiful color..
|cream 22%||240 ml|
|red onion||40 g|
|olive oil||40 ml|
|chicken fillet||1 PC.|
|tomato paste||20 g|
|Time for preparing: 45 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 63 kcal|
How to cook:
- All three types of onions and celery finely chopped. They need to fry until soft in olive oil. It takes less than five minutes..
- Divide a piece of cauliflower into small inflorescences..
- Medium sized cubes to chop peeled potatoes.
- To soft onions add cabbage. Stir and put the potatoes. Cook four minutes.
- Cut the fillet in small pieces and send it to the vegetables. Pour all products with water.
- Boil and season..
- Reduce the heat to minimum, cover the soup with a lid and leave it to stew for half an hour.
- Then mix in the tomato paste and cream at the same time. Warm up but not boil for five minutes..
- Beat the ingredients with a dip blender and serve. Olive oil, ground paprika and greens can be used as decoration..
Tip: Tomato paste is easily replaced with a single tomato without skin. This ingredient needs more for color than taste.
With the addition of broccoli
Even with a minimum of ingredients, you can quickly cook an original dinner..
|chicken fillet||0.3 kg|
|Time for preparing: 35 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 97 kcal|
How to cook:
- Washed and dried fillet cut into small pieces.
- Chop leek rings.
- Pour the meat in a saucepan with two liters of water and cook it for twenty minutes..
- After that add leek to the resulting broth.
- Disassemble broccoli into inflorescences and also add to the pan.
- Boil another ten minutes, then season..
- Grind the ingredients in a blender and serve immediately to the table.
If you want to make the meat tastier, it must be seasoned at the beginning of boiling. This will affect the transparency of the broth, but since it will later turn into a puree, you can not worry about it. The main thing – in time to remove the foam.
For the most delicate consistency of the products, you can not only be mastered, but also then grind through a sieve. In this case, you should not cook the soup too liquid, on the contrary, it will turn out much more interesting if it has a thick consistency. You can thicken with thick cream.
Light and bright cream soups are very useful for the body, so you need to cook them more often. It’s pretty simple, but also very tasty! Enjoy your meal!