Smoked meat products can be used as a high-calorie and nutritious basis for many salads. In combination with vegetables rich in minerals and vitamins, you get dishes with a very balanced composition..
Cooking them is easy and short-lived, so almost anyone with elementary culinary skills will cope with them. Recipes will be very useful for summer residents and owners of private housing who have their own smokehouse..
|Smoked breast –||350 g|
|Young cabbage –||500 g|
|Fresh Bouncy Cucumber –||2 pcs.|
|Green onions –||2 pcs.|
|Radish –||150 g|
|A tomato –||optional|
|Salt –||on your own|
|Olive oil –||50 ml|
|Time for preparing: 15 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 77 Kcal|
Chicken smoked meats are perfectly combined with vegetables, while making the salad easier. And if you fill with vegetable oils, you can “equate” it to dietary dishes.
We remove the skin from the meat, we do not need it. Shred it in bars, then cubes. Vegetables are well washed and cut into slices..
Shred cabbage with a sharp knife, we pull it down with salt and we wipe our hands so that juice goes from it.
My greens, dried and chopped. All prepared products we fold in a special salad bowl, pour olive oil.
Smoked Chicken Breast and Pineapple Salad
The combination of meat and fruit is not quite familiar to domestic cooking, but for a change and expansion of the daily menu, sometimes you want something exotic.
- Smoked fillet – 450 g;
- Pineapples – 1 bank;
- Cheese – 150 g;
- Garlic – 2 cloves;
- Light mayonnaise, non-greasy – 150 ml;
- Cucumber elastic and fresh – 2 pcs .;
- Paprika – 1 pc .;
- Lettuce leaves – 5 pcs .;
- Quail eggs – 7 pcs.
Smoked meat is cut into fibers, immersed in a deep plastic bowl. Following randomly tear the washed and dried green leaves of lettuce.
Boil eggs. Vegetables sing and shred half rings. Chop garlic with a knife. We open the jar with pineapples and drain the juice. If the pieces are in the form of rings, cut them into cubes. Eggs are cut in half. All prepared products are immersed in a salad bowl, adding spices, pouring mayonnaise, possibly homemade, and mix everything well..
Cheese grate or cut into large slices.
Serve at the table immediately, before vegetables and fruits are drained..
Simple Chicken Salad and Beans
- Chicken Breast – 300 g;
- White beans – 300 g;
- Cherry tomatoes – 5 pcs .;
- Radish – 100 g;
- Apple vinegar – 1 tbsp. l;
- Mustard – 1 tbsp .;
- Sunflower oil (rast.) – 200 ml;
- Sugar – 1 tsp;
- Salt – at the discretion of the hostess;
- Milk – about 100 ml;
- Marinated champignons – 1 jar.
Pre-soak the white beans in a container of cold water overnight. In a glass blender, mix sugar, mustard, apple cider vinegar, salt and warm milk. All whipped with a special nozzle until thick..
Immerse the beans in an aluminum pan, pour water and boil for two hours. If there is no extra time or the opportunity to stand in the kitchen for a long time, you can use ready-made beans, canned in a can.
My vegetables and give dry. Shred all the remaining components of medium size cubes.
Choosing champignons, pay attention to their size and take a smaller size, so as not to cut, but put in the salad entirely. Open the jar and pour the brine. Put the prepared products in a deep salad bowl, pour the sauce and mix well.
Flax or olive oil dressing is suitable for this salad..
Delicious Smoked Chicken and Corn Salad
Simple and quite rich salad with smoked meat and corn is suitable for those who do not have great culinary skills..
- Smoked chicken breast – 350 g;
- Sweet corn (canned) – 1 jar;
- Ham – 200 g;
- Cucumber – 2 pcs .;
- Cherry tomatoes – 5 pcs .;
- Eggs – 4 pcs .;
- Mayonnaise (preferably homemade) – 200 ml;
- Parsley, basil – bunch;
- Carrot – 1 pc .;
- Salt – at discretion.
Boil eggs and washed carrots. Give cool and grind, you can do it on a grater. Smoked meat – ham and sternum – shred along the fibers, and then across, diced.
Well washed and dried cucumber with tomatoes, cut into large slices. Greens can be cut, and you can arbitrarily break into small pieces.
Corn open, pour the brine and rinse through a sieve with warm water.
We combine all ingredients in a separate dish, pour mayonnaise, add some salt and mix well..
Mushroom salad with smoked chicken brisket
A very rich and festive looking puff salad for any occasion..
- Smoked chicken – 350 g;
- Fresh champignons – 300 g;
- Onions – 1 pc .;
- Carrots – 1 pc .;
- Sunflower oil (rast.) – 100 ml;
- Potatoes – 3 pcs .;
- Eggs – 3 pcs .;
- Crispy pickled cucumber – 3 pcs .;
- Green onions – a few feathers;
- Mayonnaise (better if homemade) – 150 ml;
- Salt, pepper – at the discretion.
Wash mushrooms, if necessary, scrape off the peel. Vegetables clean and shred middle half rings. We type vegetable oil in a skillet, and fry the onions with carrots.
When they become translucent, add the mushrooms chopped into slices. We evaporate the water, add salt and remove from the burner. Smoked meats cut into strips. Boil potatoes and eggs.
Grind grated. Cucumbers cut into cubes smaller. We spread the dish in layers: potatoes, fried mushrooms with vegetables, eggs, sternum, cucumbers.
Each of them is coated with a thin mayonnaise net. Sprinkle with greens on top.
Smoked Brisket and Crackers Salad
Not heavy and simple salad will complement the festive table and will delight you with bright colors.
- Smoked chicken breast – 400 g;
- White loaf – 4 pieces;
- Butter (no spread) – 50 g;
- Eggs – 2 pcs .;
- Green onions – 2 pcs .;
- Bulgarian pepper – 3 pcs .;
- Fetta cheese – 250 g;
- Mayonnaise – 200 ml;
- Young cabbage – 1 small head;
- Salt – to taste.
We cut the loaf in large cubes. We drown butter in a frying pan and fry the bread until the crunch. Boil eggs in salt water so that they are better cleaned..
Drain the whey from the cheese and chop into large slices. Cut off the top sheets of cabbage and begin to shred in long straws. Salting and mnemy hand.
Smoked meat is divided along the direction of the fibers. Pepper wash, cut the core and chop the middle straw.
Eggs are cut to quarters. All products are immersed in a deep glass container. Salt and pour mayonnaise.
Smoked breasts with grilled vegetables
Heat-treated vegetables in this salad retain their beneficial properties and make the flavor of smoked meat even deeper..
- Smoked chicken breast – 250 g;
- Tomato – 3 pcs .;
- Pepper sweet – 3 pieces;
- Eggplant – 1 pc .;
- Onions – 2 pcs .;
- Sunflower oil (rast.) – 50 ml;
- Green peas – 1 bank;
- Salt – at the discretion of the cook.
All vegetables are well washed and give dry. Spread whole on the grill grate and bake on both sides. Remove from heat, cut into quarters. From the pepper we extract the core. Letting cool.
Brisket shred large bars. Open the peas, pour out the brine and rinse with warm water in a colander.
Immerse all products in a flat glass plate, if necessary, add some salt, pour vegetable oil and warm serve to the table.
- For cooking, you will need only fresh products. If these are young vegetables, when buying, pay attention that they are not frozen, otherwise they will lose most of the liquid when defrosting;
- Pay special attention to the choice of smoked meats: if there is liquid in the vacuum package and there are types of gelatinous impregnations on the meat cut, it is cooked incorrectly. The yellow color of the fatty streaks, too intense smell and the absence of a smoked rope may indicate that the meat was treated with liquid smoke. Meat should be elastic, and on a napkin attached to the slice, do not leave water marks;
- You can season such salads with natural yoghurts, sour cream, ketchup, cream and other vegetable oils;
- If you do not use the whole can of preservation – pineapples, corn or mushrooms – you do not need to drain the whole brine at once. These products can be stored for some time and can be used next time..