Cream soups came to our menu quite recently, but have already managed to catch the fancy of many. This is a great way to diversify the diet. Cream soups are always nourishing because of the cream, and the aroma and taste of mushrooms make them even more special. It’s so easy to make an original dish.!
|ceps –||420 g|
|chicken broth –||420 ml|
|butter –||65 g|
|Luke –||2 pcs.|
|heavy cream –||190 ml|
|greenery –||20 g|
|salt –||7 g|
|white pepper –||5 g|
|Time for preparing: 50 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 110 Kcal|
- Peeled peeled onions chop into cubes;
- Clean the mushrooms from litter and wash, remove the moisture, cut them into small pieces;
- Take a deep frying pan and melt the butter in it;
- Put the whole onion into butter and fry it until golden color appears;
- Then pour the mushrooms, stir and leave to roast for five minutes;
- In a separate saucepan pour all broth, turn on the stove;
- Put ready-made mushrooms and onions into broth, boil for fifteen minutes;
- Transfer the soup to the bowl of the blender and completely chop into puree, strain;
- Return the mashed potatoes back to the pan, bring to a boil and pour in the cream, season;
- Constantly stir the soup and keep it on fire for another five minutes;
- Wash greens and separate the leaves, remove moisture;
- Pour the soup in portions and decorate with green leaves.
Mushroom cream soup with croutons
- 480 ml of cream (from 10%);
- 20 ml of sunflower oil;
- 650 g frozen white mushrooms;
- 400 g potatoes;
- 3 slices of bread;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 50 g onions;
- 25 g of dill;
- 120 g carrots;
- 5 g spicy herbs.
Time – 1 hour.
Calories – 83.
- First you need to peel the onion from the husk and cut it into small cubes;
- On a small fire in a deep frying pan, heat all the sunflower oil;
- Put onion in butter and sauté it until golden;
- Later, add frozen mushrooms, leave to roast for ten minutes, stirring constantly. Pre-thawing mushrooms do not need;
- After a while, set the pan aside for a couple of minutes from the fire;
- Peeled carrots cut into small cubes;
- Wash the potatoes, peel off the peel and also cut into small pieces;
- Take a saucepan, fill with water and boil potatoes and carrots at the same time for twenty minutes;
- After that, drain the water from the pan a little, instead put the mushroom mass from the pan;
- Using an immersion blender to smash the whole mass in mashed potatoes;
- Include a small fire under the pan and constantly stir the contents until it boils;
- After that, gently pour the cream and add salt to taste;
- Stir, wait again until it boils, pour into plates and add the washed and chopped dill;
- Bread cut into cubes. In a separate pan, fry crackers in a small amount of oil, adding peeled garlic cloves and a pinch of herbs. Serve in a separate bowl of soup or put a few croutons directly into it..
Cream of white mushrooms with cream
- 420 g of fresh white mushrooms;
- 220 ml of water;
- 25 grams of dried porcini mushrooms;
- 1 onion;
- 5 grams of mustard seeds;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- 30 ml of sunflower oil;
- 2 potatoes;
- 35 g butter;
- 950 ml chicken broth;
- 190 ml of cream of 20%;
- 10 g parsley.
Time – 1 hour and 10 minutes.
Calories – 116.
- Dried mushrooms need to pour boiling water and let them swell for about twenty minutes;
- Peel and chop the onion;
- Garlic is also peeled and passed through a squeezer;
- Take medium-sized potatoes, peel it, wash and cut into cubes;
- Wash fresh mushrooms, cut into convenient pieces;
- Heat both types of oil in a saucepan, and then put the squeezed garlic, onions and mustard seeds in here;
- Stir and fry everything until the onions are softer;
- Put the mushrooms here and mix them with the rest of the mass until all the moisture has evaporated;
- Remove dried mushrooms from the water, remove the moisture, cut them into small pieces;
- Add them together with potatoes, broth, water from soaking to the roasted mass in a saucepan, add salt and mix;
- Take one cup of the liquid from the soup, mix everything else with a blender with cream until smooth;
- If necessary, add liquid from the glass to improve the consistency. Boil;
- Wash and chop the parsley, add to the soup when serving..
Mushroom soup with bacon and garlic croutons
- 4 strips of bacon;
- 4 g of nutmeg;
- 70 g dried porcini mushrooms;
- 1 carrot;
- 180 ml of cream 10%
- 5 g of dried dill;
- 4 garlic cloves;
- 2 slices of black bread;
- 2 potatoes;
- 1 onion;
- 25 ml of butter;
- 25 ml of olive oil.
Time – 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Calories – 153.
- Peel the onion and garlic. Cut the whole onion and half of garlic into half rings;
- In a pan, mix both types of butter and fry onion and garlic in them for seven minutes;
- Cut the cleaned carrots into thin slices and add to the onion, fry the mass for another ten minutes;
- Mushrooms pour warm water and let them swell for fifteen minutes, then pull them out of the water, cut into small pieces and add to the mass in the pan;
- Stew for ten minutes;
- Peeled potatoes cut into pieces and put in a saucepan;
- Pour water into the same pan so that it does not cover half of the upper slices of potatoes. Water must be hot;
- Add nutmeg, dried dill and some white pepper as desired;
- When the potatoes are ready, add the mushroom mass to it, bring to the boil again and beat the blender into a mashed potatoes. Introduce cream, whip again.
- Bacon a little fry in a dry frying pan and pull it on a napkin. It should be crispy;
- Cut slices of bread into cubes and place them in the skillet where the bacon has just been;
- Chop the second half of garlic with a knife and add to the pan;
- Fry bread until golden brown;
- Soup sprinkle over the plates, add a strip of bacon and garlic croutons.
Recipe for multicooker
- 300 g of white mushrooms;
- 110 ml of cream;
- 1 carrot;
- 3 feather green onions;
- 3 sprigs of parsley;
- 2 sprigs of dill;
- 2 potatoes;
- 420 ml of water;
- 1 onion;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- 10 g of salt;
- 4 g black pepper.
Time – 1 hour and 5 minutes.
Calories – 114.
- Peel the garlic and onions, and the carrots and potatoes from the peel;
- Onion cut into small cubes, garlic thin slices;
- Cut potatoes into cubes, carrots – into cubes or cubes too;
- Rinse and clean mushrooms from litter, remove roots, cut into slices;
- Rinse all greens under water and chop finely;
- Put potatoes, onions, carrots, greens, garlic, mushrooms into the bowl of the slow cooker;
- Pour in the specified amount of water and season, mix everything;
- Close the lid and select the mode “Soup” or “Steaming” and put the time half an hour;
- After the expiration of time, let the soup stand for another fifteen minutes, after which it must be poured into the blender bowl;
- All grind to puree and pour back into the multicooker container;
- Put it in the device and pour out the cream, mix;
- Select the “Heating” mode for seven minutes, then serve the porcini cream soup in plates and decorate with green remnants.
Some chefs recommend mixing fresh mushrooms and dried mushrooms when cooking. Dried mushrooms have much more flavor when fresh. Of course, white mushrooms can be replaced with champignons, chanterelles, honey mushrooms, etc..
Cream, it is desirable to choose a high percentage of fat. Then the consistency of the soup will be more uniform and pleasant, and it is much more satisfying. However, if you do not want to weight the stomach, it is enough to take 10% of the product. Be sure to take the usual cream, not confectionery, otherwise they are whipped and spoil the whole dish with sweetness. Instead of cream you can use processed cheese per one syrup per liter of soup. The taste will be completely different, but the creamy consistency will remain.
Instead of water, you can use any broth: beef, pork, or just vegetable broth. Then you can take the cream with a lower percentage of fat. Spices or different vegetables can be put in the broth in advance, for example, kohlrabi or parsley root. Use them in the recipe is not necessary, but they will give their taste in the broth.
Mushroom cream soup is a real find for housewives that they do not want to mess around at the stove for a long time. This is an original way to pamper yourself and the whole family with a hearty and tasty lunch..