Fluffy, tender and just melting in your mouth charlotte can not like it! This sweet, apple dessert is originally from Germany. He has long conquered everyone with his simplicity and unforgettable taste. Every real woman should be able to cook it. You can use the following win-win recipes..
|high-grade flour –||1 faceted glass|
|Sahara –||1 faceted glass|
|chicken eggs –||4 things.|
|baking powder or vinegar baking soda –||1/2 tsp.|
|apples –||3-4 large|
|butter –||for form lubrication|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 165 Kcal|
This recipe is a basic baking option. This apple pie is always delicious..
Step by step cooking instructions:
- In a deep bowl to break the eggs, pour out all the sugar and beat with a mixer or a whisk. The resulting blank for the test will increase in size by about three times, it should turn out gently cream color;
- In several passes, sift the flour, mix it each time so that there are no lumps. Mix flour in advance with baking powder or slaked soda;
- Mix the mixture with a kitchen mixer at low speed. Beat briefly, until a homogeneous state;
- Apples should be cleaned from the skin, cut out the middle and cut into not very thick slices or cubes. After mixing the dough with sliced apples;
- Pour the batter into a greased cooking bowl. Place in preheated oven to 180 degrees and bake for 40–45 minutes. In particular, it is from the height of the container that the baking time changes, the higher the shape, the longer it takes to cook, and vice versa. Readiness can be checked using a wooden knot or a toothpick. It is necessary to pierce the cake in the thickest place, if the stick is dry, then it’s ready.
Enjoy your meal!
Charlotte on kefir: a simple recipe
- Premium wheat flour – 1.5 cups (~ 150 g);
- Fatty butter – 120 g;
- Chicken eggs – 2 pcs .;
- Kefir (fat content at the personal discretion) – 200 g;
- Sugar – 1 cup (~ 170 g);
- Teaspoon baking powder or soda (no slides);
- Apples – 3―4 pcs .;
Total cooking time – 60 minutes (20 minutes for dough preparation and 40 minutes for baking).
The calorie content of charlotte on kefir is somewhat higher than the classical one, since butter is used in the recipe. The calorie content of such a cake is 180 kcal per 100 grams of product..
- Butter should be softened, mix it thoroughly with sugar;
- Eggs, one by one, mix in the oil ― sugar mixture, mix;
- Kefir, at room temperature, pour into the resulting mass, mix well until smooth;
- Flour flour with baking powder gradually. Also stir well.
- Apples need to be washed, cleaned. You can cut in any way. Add apples to the kneaded dough;
- Move the stocked dough to a baking container that has been previously oiled. Place in an oven heated to 180 degrees, hold for 40―45 minutes. Already ready to leave the cake to cool inside the oven, it is better to open the door.
Cooking classic apple charlotte in a slow cooker
In addition to the oven, you can cook a delicious apple pie in a slow cooker. The slow cooker is a universal thing, it’s a pleasure to cook in it, baking is lush, tender and airy.
- Wheat flour – 100 g (1 cup);
- Sugar – 170 g (1 cup);
- Medium-sized chicken eggs – 4 pcs .;
- Baking powder for dough – 1 tsp;
- Salt – 1/2 h .;
The total cooking time is 90 minutes, 20 minutes for the dough and 60 minutes for baking..
Calorie charlotte cooked in a slow cooker, about the same as the classic, that is equal to 165 kcal per 100 grams.
- Cooking dough. Thoroughly wash under running water eggs, you can wash with soda. Take a deep bowl and break eggs there. Pour all 170 g of sugar at once. Beat with a mixer, starting from the minimum speed, gradually increasing it. The egg mixture should be fluffy and bubbly;
- Sift flour mixed with baking powder for dough. Stir until smooth, must be, without flour lumps, the texture is similar to thick sour cream;
- Apples can not be peeled, but simply washed well and cut into large pieces. Add them to the dough, mix;
- A cup from the multicooker should be fluffed with a small amount of butter, and lightly powdered with sugar. Another apple cut into neat slices and put on the bottom of the bowl. Now pour the dough into the container and smooth it evenly;
- In any slow cooker, the charlotte needs to be baked on the Baking function. Cooking usually lasts 60 minutes. After the time, let the charlotte cool down a bit. Slightly cooled cake should be removed, turning on the grid for steaming. The lush and airy charlotte of the multicooker is ready!
Secrets of a successful charlotte
Charlotte is a simple dish, they say that even a child will cope with its preparation. But there are some subtleties and secrets that will help make it even tastier..
- Antonovka is considered to be the best grade of apples that maximize their taste when baking. They are very fragrant. Their acidity perfectly complements the sweet cake of charlotte..
- The lush the egg mass is whipped, the better the pie will be.
- It is necessary to put the dough only in a well-heated, to the required temperature, oven. It is very important. Thanks to this, the cake will have not only a delicious crust, but also a baked middle..
- In no case do not need to look into the oven during cooking. Charlotte does not like drafts and temperature drops, from them she settles.
- Initially, it was necessary to bake in a cast-iron skillet, this contributed to the appearance of a beautiful golden cake crust.
- Adding lemon or orange peel, cinnamon, vanilla sugar, honey or cocoa to the dough will make the cake more interesting and unusual. Do not be afraid to experiment. You can add almost anything. It may even be cardamom or nutmeg..
Charlotte is great for tea or coffee. It can be consumed, as is absolutely independent dessert. Charlotte serving, to some extent, is also art. Tastiest of all, this is a freshly baked cake, it is warm and fragrant.
Ideal to serve a charlotte with a scoop of light cream ice cream. If we add some icing sugar, the cake will become even more attractive and appetizing. Especially harmonious combination of charlotte and sour cream. There are many variations, you only need to show imagination.
Enjoy your meal!