Delicate taste of chicken fillet casserole will appeal to any gourmet. Such a dish does not involve roasting, and vegetables and cheese are used as additional ingredients, which makes it nutritious and healthy. Fragrant chicken casserole is suitable for both everyday and for a festive dinner. And it’s very easy to cook.
|chicken breast –||600 g|
|sulguni cheese –||180 g|
|big carrot –||1 PC.|
|large bow –||1 PC.|
|egg –||2 pcs.|
|yogurt –||180 ml|
|pepper, salt, olive oil –||taste|
|Time for preparing: 75 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 176 Kcal|
Chicken casserole with cheese has a delicate creamy taste. The finished dish is topped with a brown, crusty melted cheese crust. The composition of the casserole includes healthy and non-high-calorie foods, so it can be enjoyed by both children and losing weight..
- Chicken fillet cut into 4 parts and cook in salted water for 20-30 minutes;
- While the meat is cooling, finely chop the vegetables and chop the cheese on a coarse grater;
- Meat split hands on the fibers;
- Using a whisk or fork, beat the eggs with yogurt, a pinch of salt and pepper;
- In a deep bowl, mix the chicken, onion, carrot, beaten eggs and yogurt, 100g of finely shabby cheese;
- Put the mixture evenly on a pan greased with oil;
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese on top of the casserole, bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 180 ° C..
Classic potato and chicken casserole in the oven
Potato casserole with chicken fillet is very nourishing, juicy and looks appetizing. Garlic in its composition gives the dish a spicy taste and a pleasant aroma. This casserole can be served as a hot snack to the festive table. Guests will be asked to share a recipe.!
- potatoes – 900 g;
- 100 g low-fat mayonnaise;
- chicken meat – 600 g;
- 160 grams of cheese;
- cream – 280 g;
- red onion – 2 pcs .;
- pepper, coriander, vegetable oil, salt;
- 3 cloves of garlic.
Cooking time: 60 minutes.
Caloric content per 100 grams: 198 kcal.
- Chicken should be cut into small pieces, rub with salt, pour mayonnaise and leave to marinate in a cool place for 30 minutes;
- Peeled potatoes cut into thin slices and onions into rings or half rings;
- Prepare the sauce, stir the sour cream with pepper, coriander, salt and chopped garlic;
- On a greased pan all the ingredients are laid out in layers, and generously poured with sour cream sauce. The first layer is onions, the second is potatoes, the third is chicken, and on top is laid out potatoes and onions again. Top casserole sprinkled with grated cheese;
- Bake for 1 h in the oven, preheated to 180 C.
Spicy casserole of honey agaric, potato and chicken fillet
The composition of this casserole includes mushrooms and chicken meat – foods rich in protein, so the dish is very satisfying, but not heavy. Fragrant mushrooms in combination with roasted onions, give a special, interesting taste, and the smell stimulates the appetite, while the casserole still roasts in the oven.
- 400 g boiled chicken fillet;
- potatoes – 1000 g;
- honey agarics – 1000 g;
- sour cream – 300 g;
- spices as desired, vegetable oil and salt;
- 1 large onion;
Cooking time: 1 h 30 min.
Calories per 100 grams: 206 kcal.
- Mushrooms must be washed, cleaned and boiled in salt water for 25 minutes;
- Chicken cut across the fibers into small pieces;
- Wash the potatoes, peel, cut into cubes and fry for 15 minutes;
- Onion cut into cubes and fry in a skillet until golden brown;
- Cut the cooled down mushrooms – each divided in half;
- Mix all chopped ingredients, pepper, salt, add sour cream and mix well again;
- It is necessary to cook a casserole with potatoes, honey agarics and chicken fillet in the oven for 45 minutes at 180 °.
Low calorie option
Casserole of zucchini and chicken fillet is very light, tender, and at the same time tasty. Having tried a piece, you will certainly want more. But even after eating an extra portion, you should not worry, it will not affect the figure at all. This dish is a real find for losing weight! Ingredients Required:
- zucchini – 800 g;
- chicken meat — 500 g;
- 1 large onion;
- 100 grams of yogurt or kefir;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- goat cheese – 100 g;
- 3 tbsp. l semolina;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- salt, vegetable oil.
Preparation time: 1 hour.
Calories per 100 grams: 134 kcal.
- Peeled zucchini should be grated, salt and leave for 15 minutes to remove excess liquid;
- Cut meat and onions and grind with meat grinder; turn into minced salt;
- Add zucchini meat, eggs, semolina, salt and mix well;
- Prepare the sauce by mixing the yogurt with garlic and salt;
- Put a lot of zucchini, fillet slices and other products on a baking sheet greased with butter, level and pour garlic sauce on top;
- Next, sprinkle the top of the casserole with cheese and send in her oven;
- Cooking time – 40 minutes, at a baking temperature of 180 ° C.
Pasta Casserole with Chicken Fillet
This casserole can replace a full dinner, or a second lunch course. It is easy to cook, and it turns out incredibly tasty. Optionally, you can add vegetables or herbs. If cooked pasta is in the fridge for a few days, and it’s a pity to throw them away, then this is another reason to try this wonderful recipe. Ingredients Required:
- 500 g chicken fillet;
- 3 chicken eggs;
- milk – 50 ml;
- cream or sour cream – 120 ml;
- onion – 1 small;
- carrots – 1 small;
- cheese —70 g;
- 60 g butter;
- spices, salt to taste.
Cooking time: 50 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams: 179 kcal.
- Boil pasta in salted water (5-7 min); drain and oil (30 g);
- Grind chicken fillet in a meat grinder, salt;
- Onions and carrots cut into cubes;
- Preheat the pan, put a small cube of butter and fry the carrots with onions;
- Add minced chicken meat to the pan and simmer it with the roast for 15 minutes;
- Ready stuffing mix with pasta and put on a baking sheet or frying pan;
- Prepare the sauce-filling, whipping eggs, sour cream, milk, salt and finely grated cheese;
- Sauce pour the pasta with minced chicken and send in a hot oven;
- Bake pasta and chicken fillet for 30-40 minutes, until appetizing crust appears.
Vegetable casserole with broccoli, zucchini and chicken fillet
Meat and vegetables are the perfect combination of foods. Nutritious, juicy and healthy casserole of chicken and vegetables is prepared easily and very quickly. Vegetables can be grated on a grater or cut into large slices – in any case, it will turn out delicious! Ingredients Required:
- 500 g chicken breasts;
- 1 large zucchini;
- 120 grams of cheese;
- Broccoli – 400 g;
- 1 small carrot;
- 1 small onion;
- 2 large tomatoes;
- 3 chicken eggs;
- Yoghurt 3% – 250 g;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- salt and spices.
Preparation time: 1 hour.
Calories per 100 grams: 158 kcal.
- Cut the meat into small pieces, salt;
- Squashes, tomatoes, carrots are cut into as thin as possible slices, onions are cut into rings, and broccoli are divided into small inflorescences;
- Lubricate the baking sheet with oil and lay out all the products in layers in this sequence: zucchini, carrot, broccoli, fillets, tomatoes and onions;
- Prepare a liquid sauce: well beat the yogurt with eggs, add to them chopped garlic, spices, salt;
- Fill vegetables with meat sauce, sprinkle with finely grated cheese on top;
- It is necessary to bake a dish 45 minutes, at a temperature of 180 C.
Puff casserole with pita bread in a slow cooker
Food from the multicooker is more healthy and has a special taste. The number of ingredients in this recipe for casserole with chicken fillet in a slow cooker is calculated on the volume of a bowl of 3 liters. The dish turns out very fragrant, has an unusual layered texture and is somewhat similar to lasagna..
- 300 grams of chicken meat;
- Armenian thin pita bread;
- 1 onion;
- tomatoes – 3 pcs .;
- cheese – 200 g;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- cream – 250 g;
- a small bunch of garden greens;
- ground black pepper and salt.
Cooking time: 1 h 5 min.
Calories per 100 grams: 186 kcal.
- Grind chicken fillets in minced meat, salt and then fry with onions;
- Finely chop the greens, grate the cheese, and chop the tomatoes into thin slices;
- Expand pita bread, spread it with cream (150 g), then spread evenly minced meat, tomatoes, sprinkle with grated cheese and herbs (100 g);
- Fold out lavash roll and gently put it in a multicooker container (in the form of a snail);
- Now we are preparing the sauce for pouring: beat eggs with a fork and sour cream until you get a uniform consistency, add pepper, salt; pour the roll with this sauce and sprinkle with the remaining cheese;
- Cover the bowl with the casserole with a lid and transfer the slow cooker to the “Baking” mode for 40 minutes.
The casserole can be cooked in the oven, multi-cooker, microwave. And for baking, you can use not only a baking sheet or a frying pan, but also glass, silicone molds, as well as ceramic and enameled ware.
In order for the cooked casserole to be decorated with a crusty, crunchy, appetizing crust, it is necessary to choose cheeses of hard or semi-hard varieties with a low fat content. Mozzarella, suluguni, parmesan and goat cheese perfectly complement the casserole.
For vegetable casserole, it is better not to use very juicy tomatoes. But the small “cherry” or plum tomatoes varieties fit perfectly.
The consistency of the casserole and its ability to keep its shape depends on the number of eggs. You can make the dish more “resistant” by adding a little flour or semolina.
Chicken fillet should be baked in the oven for at least an hour, but if you grind the meat in mince or fry in a frying pan, 30-40 minutes is enough.
When baking, some varieties of potatoes can remain hard and raw for quite a long time, so you can boil it a little beforehand..
To prevent the casserole from burning and sticking to the baking sheet, when baking on the lower tier of the oven, it is necessary to put a pan with cold water.