Cake “Napoleon” is familiar to many since childhood. It is a puff dessert that has an excellent taste, and when used, it simply melts in your mouth. It can be prepared for everyday tea, and for the holiday menu.
|flour –||550-600 grams|
|sugar –||half a kilo|
|butter –||170 grams|
|chicken eggs –||6 items|
|milk –||1 liter|
|hydrated baking soda –||½ tsp|
|vanilla powder –||1 small spoon|
|any nuts –||taste|
|Time for preparing: 120 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 258 Kcal|
How to cook a cake “Napoleon” in the pan:
- Pour a glass of sugar into a cup, drive in 3 chicken eggs;
- All components must be thoroughly whipped until foam appears. You can beat with a fork or a mixer;
- Half melted butter and pour to the egg-sugar mixture;
- Baking soda needs to be quenched with acetic acid, add to the mixture;
- All components are again well mixed until a homogeneous structure;
- Next, sift the flour, leave half the glass for the cream;
- The rest of the flour is poured a little into the liquid mixture and knead the dough;
- Cover up the cup with the dough with a towel, leave to stand for half an hour at room temperature;
- Next, break and lay the remaining 3 eggs in a bowl, pour in granulated sugar, flour and pour in milk;
- All components are mixed with a mixer until a uniform state, break all the lumps;
- We put on the fire and boil the cream until boiling. During boiling necessarily mix;
- Add a little vanilla to the boiling cream, stir and remove from the heat;
- Melt the butter, pour it into the cream and beat the cooled cream with a mixer;
- The dough is divided into 14 parts;
- Each part is rolled into a layer of the same shape and size. So that each layer can be placed on the surface of the pan;
- Put a griddle on the stove, heat it and lay a layer of dough on it;
- Reduce heat and fry the dough on both sides;
- Each layer is laid out on top of each other and coated with cream between layers;
- Top and sides of the cake abundantly lubricate the custard;
- Sprinkle the cake with nuts on all sides;
- Leave to stand for a few hours so that the pastry is soaked..
Cottage cheese cake “Napoleon” in a pan
Components for the test:
- cottage cheese – 400 grams;
- 500 grams of flour;
- 1.5 cups of sugar;
- two eggs;
- half a pack of butter;
- Soda – 1 tsp.
- 250 grams of sugar;
- 2 large spoons of flour;
- starch powder – 3 large spoons with a hill;
- 4 medium sized chicken eggs;
- vanilla powder – 2 sachets;
- milk – 1 liter;
- homemade fatty cream – 150 ml.
- any nuts – 100 grams;
- 100 grams of any galetny or sandy cookies.
Cooking period – 1 hour.
How many calories per 100 grams – 248 kcal.
The procedure for cooking cheese cake “Napoleon” in a pan:
- We put cottage cheese, a piece of butter, eggs, granulated sugar into the container;
- All components are stirred;
- Next, add baking soda and mix everything again;
- Sift flour and add to the liquid mass;
- Knead the dough with an elastic structure;
- Cover with a towel, leave to stand for 30 minutes at room temperature;
- Pour flour, starch, granulated sugar and vanilla powder into the cup. All components are mixed;
- Spread the eggs, beat with a mixer;
- Pour in milk and mix;
- Put the cream on the stove, boil until thickened, constantly stir;
- Next, pour fat cream into the cream and beat everything with a mixer;
- Divide the dough into 18-20 parts;
- We roll each part thinly;
- The size of the layer must match the size of the pan;
- Each layer is punctured over the entire surface with a fork;
- Put the pan on the stove, warm it;
- Put a cake on the surface of the pan and fry on each side for 2-3 minutes;
- Each layer is smeared with cream and piled on top of each other;
- We coat the top and sides with cream, sprinkle with biscuits, nuts;
- It is better to leave the cake at room temperature for 12 hours..
“Napoleon” with condensed milk
What ingredients will be needed:
- 700 grams of flour;
- eggs – 3 pieces;
- 1 small spoon of soda;
- can of condensed milk;
- a bag of vanilla powder;
- 400 grams of sugar;
- 500 ml of milk;
- 60 grams of butter.
Elapsed time – 1 hour.
Calories per 100 grams – 280 kcal.
- Pour the condensed milk into a large cup, add one chicken egg and mix everything;
- Soda needs to be quenched with acetic acid, added to the other components;
- Leave ½ cup flour for the cream;
- The rest of the flour for a little sleep in the mixture and knead the dough. The result should be a soft base with a soft structure;
- Then divide the dough into 8 parts;
- From each part we roll a thin circle. We pierce its surface in several places;
- During the rolling, the unwanted parts will remain, it is better to leave them, in the future they will be used to prepare the sprinkles for the cake;
- Put the pan on the fire, warm it up;
- Lay the layer on the hot surface of the pan, fry on each side for 1 minute;
- All cakes should be folded in a pile and cover with a towel;
- Next, go to the cooking cream;
- We pour granulated sugar into a saucepan, lay out the remaining eggs, pour in milk, pour in flour and a bag of vanilla powder;
- All components are thoroughly whipped with a mixer;
- Put the cream on the gas, boil until thick. During boiling necessarily stirring, so that the bottom is not burnt;
- Next, remove the cream from heat, lay out a piece of butter and whisk;
- Then grease each layer of cream, spread on each other;
- Top and sides are poured with cream;
- Sprinkle the remaining pieces of cakes;
- It is best to leave the cake to stand at room temperature for 2 hours and put in the fridge overnight so that it is well soaked..
Tricks experienced confectioners
- the dough should be fried on not very high heat, otherwise it will burn;
- for roasting, use a frying pan with a thick bottom and high walls;
- be sure to decorate the finished cake with nuts, grated chocolate and broken cookies.
Cake “Napoleon”, cooked in a pan, it turns out much softer and more tender. In addition, its preparation takes not too much time, the cakes are baked quickly enough. Therefore, be sure to make this baking, it’s so easy.
Enjoy your meal!