Lovers of delicacies with great delight will try and appreciate the yeast dough buns baked in the oven.
Such a delicacy is presented in various forms: with all kinds of stuffing or without, with sprinkling with sweet powder or cinnamon, made in various forms.
This treat is a great option for home tea drinking and gathering with guests..
|Milk, flour, sour cream (at least 20% fat is recommended) –||half a glass|
|Eggs –||three jokes|
|Margarine, sugar –||150 g|
|Vanillin –||5 g|
|Vegetable oil –||2 tablespoons|
|Dry yeast –||three teaspoons|
|Time for preparing: 180 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 339 Kcal|
The main condition for delicious, lush baking – long kneading. Knead dough for buns should be manually or using a bread maker.
- In warm milk stir the sugar and yeast;
- When the resulting mass starts to foam, the whole volume of vegetable oil, salt, vanillin, flour, sour cream, beaten eggs, melted margarine is added;
- All this is kneaded to a soft texture;
- Cover the dishes with a batch with a towel and put them in a warm place for a couple of hours;
- When the volume increases, the batch is rolled;
- The top of the resulting cake is sprinkled with cinnamon and rolled into a roll form;
- Cut into separate pieces and laid on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper in advance;
- Anoint the top of the buns with a beaten egg, this will give baking a blush;
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Products used in the manufacture of dough can not be cool. The best temperature for them is room temperature. This will speed up the process of raising the test..
Quick rolls on the yeast in the oven
If there is not enough time for cooking, and you need to quickly feed your family with a tasty and healthy breakfast, or give the unexpected guests to drink tea with treats, you can bake quick buns from yeast dough.
- Warm water – 300 ml;
- Dry yeast and vanilla – in one bag;
- Sand sugar – three tablespoons;
- Butter (use any – vegetable or melted butter) – 50 g;
- Flour – approximately 300 grams (take into account the condition of the dough);
- Salt – half a teaspoon.
Total production time takes 40 minutes.
Energy value – 318 Kcal.
- First we prepare the brew. In warm water dissolve sugar, butter, yeast. Mix, insist briefly;
- When the opara rises, we begin to pour flour, while constantly interfering so that lumps do not form;
- We heat the oven and put the kneading in it for 10 minutes, where it will rise better and faster;
- We roll the balls and send them to the oven on a greased baking sheet;
- We bake at a temperature of 190 degrees 20 minutes.
Muffin with cottage cheese
An alternative to cheesecake lovers are offered yeast dough buns with cottage cheese..
- Fresh yeast – 50 grams;
- Milk is half a glass;
- Eggs are three things;
- Sugar and butter – 125 gr each;
- Vegetable oil – three tablespoons;
- Flour – three glasses;
- Salt – at the tip of the knife.
- Cottage cheese – 400 gr;
- Egg is one thing;
- Sand sugar – five tablespoons;
- Vanilla sugar – bag.
It takes only 90 minutes to make.
Caloric content of this product is 368 Kcal.
- Harvesting the brew – rubbing the yeast with a pair of tablespoons of granulated sugar;
- Combine with milk;
- We pour out one glass of flour, mix in a homogeneous mixture and hide it in a warm place, having covered it with a towel beforehand;
- We are engaged in filling: grind and mix cottage cheese with sugar, vanilla and egg;
- Knead the dough: beat eggs, add sugar and pre-melted butter;
- Evenly pour the sifted flour, stirring constantly. At the end, pour in vegetable oil, with a pinch of salt dissolved in it;
- After kneading the dough, cover it with a towel and remove it again in a warm place for 20-30 minutes;
- Then separate the small pieces of dough and roll them on the table. Put the cooked stuffing in the middle and fold the envelope;
- Baking pan with parchment paper, spread twisted envelopes on it, grease each with a beaten egg and send it to the oven. We bake at a temperature of 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes. A beaten egg will give the muffins a delicious blush.
Recipe for Puff Yeast Dough
Any hostess who knows how to bake in the oven buns from puff yeast dough can boast with an unusual treat..
Ingredients for making dough:
- Milk – 250 gr;
- Sugar – 5 tablespoons;
- Yeast – 1 tablespoon;
- Flour – about 1 kilogram;
- Kefir (recommended fat content of 3.2%) – 400 gr;
- Eggs – 2 pieces;
- Butter – 80 gr;
- Salt – Pinch.
The production time of such a treat is approximately 3 hours..
The energy value of the buns without filling is 323 Kcal.
- With warm milk combine salt, sugar, yeast and some flour;
- We interfere and leave for a while;
- Then pour kefir, eggs and mix again;
- Evenly introduce the flour and knead. Cover with a towel and leave for about two hours for the dough to rise;
- When the dough increases in volume, divide it into 8 parts. We roll them into separate layers, the thickness of which is approximately two centimeters;
- Each layer is abundantly greased with melted butter and stacked on top of each other, like pancakes;
- Then this pile should be rolled into the formation, approximately 3 centimeters thick. Dough is ready. Cut it with a knife into portions and form buns;
- Bake products from puff yeast dough at a temperature of 180 degrees for about 30 minutes, after having pre-lubricated them with egg yolk.
The stuffing can give a special feature to such buns – cottage cheese, berries, jam, chocolate, etc..
Sweet Sesame Buns
Unusual, tasty, original turn out sesame buns made from yeast dough. Having spent 3 hours on them, you can enjoy a delicious unusual delicacy..
- Fresh yeast – 15 grams;
- Sugar – 100 g;
- Milk – 250 gr;
- Butter – 50 g;
- Sesame cake – 100 gr;
- Wheat flour – 500 gr;
- Salt – half a teaspoon.
- Sweet powder – 30 g;
- Sesame – 50 gr.
Total cooking time – 3 hours.
The energy value of this product is 363 kcal.
- Pound the yeast with a teaspoon of sugar and leave for ten minutes;
- Add warm milk, butter, pre-melted, salt, flour, sesame oilcake;
- Knead the dough so that it comes out soft;
- Cover with a towel and set aside for 30 minutes;
- Then again knead the dough and leave for an hour;
- Then separate pieces from the dough, make a bun out of each one;
- In a saucepan, melt some butter, add sweet powder and sesame and smear each consistency on each bun before baking;
- Bake sesame buns should be at a temperature of 200 degrees. Baking time – 30 minutes.
There is a certain number of secrets, the observance of which will make any baking tasty, delicate, fragrant, airy. What traditions should be observed in the manufacture of this delicacy:
- The temperature of the products from which the dough is kneaded should be about room temperature. Under no circumstances should you take food from the refrigerator, because the dough will slowly rise;
- The milk used in the preparation of bakery products should be heated to a temperature of approximately 36-37 degrees Celsius, then it will be better to dissolve the yeast and sugar;
- The butter used in the batch should be melted in advance. Then it is evenly distributed throughout the dough;
- Flour before use to sift. Thus, it is saturated with oxygen, which not only helps the dough to rise faster, but also prevents the formation of lumps;
- If you are not limited to cooking time, it is best to use fresh yeast. The process of raising the dough will be increased in time, but the bakery products will be softer and tastier;
- Caution should be used sugar. Excess product may lead to acidification;
- Just do not overdo it with salt, so as not to spoil the taste of baking;
- Adding baking powder to the batch will help to keep it longer.
If you follow all the above rules, your baking will be a favorite treat for relatives, friends and relatives..
Enjoy your meal!