If you are wearing classic buns, rather, save yourself our today’s article. Here we will prepare the dough for tartlets. And as an interesting and tasty (!) Bonus, a tartlet with filling will be waiting for you. Enjoy your meal!
|butter –||50 g|
|flour –||150 g|
|salt –||1 pinch|
|water –||30 ml|
|Time for preparing: 55 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 385 Kcal|
In less than an hour you can cook puff pastry at home. Can you imagine that? Surprisingly, you need to try!
How to cook:
- Remove the oil in advance and open to heat.
- Pass the flour through a sieve into a deep bowl..
- Add salt and mix, pour in water.
- Introduce oil and mix all this thoroughly.
- Roll the dough into a bowl and put in the fridge for half an hour.
- When time passes, get it and roll it..
- Cut the squares of the required diameter.
- Put them in molds and pour beans on top..
- Put in the oven for twenty minutes at 200 degrees.
Tartlets from store puff pastry
Perhaps this is the easiest and fastest baking option that you can think of. Everything is ready absolutely, it is necessary to bring only a little to an edible state.
|puff pastry||550 g|
Going to cooking – 20 minutes.
360 calories per serving.
How to cook:
- Pre-reach main ingredient from freezer.
- Open the packaging, put the dough plates on the working surface. It is important to sprinkle it with flour..
- Top, too, need to sprinkle the dough or cover with a clean and always dry towel, so that the top of the puff will not wither..
- When the dough is soft, cut out circles from it..
- Half of them spread out on a baking sheet covered with paper.
- From the remaining circles cut the same, but smaller in size.
- Use small circles for another recipe, and the rims will be useful to us..
- Beat the egg and grease the tortillas on the pan.
- Glue the headbands on top and lubricate them too.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and send to the oven..
- Bake to golden color at 180 degrees. It will take about fifteen minutes..
Tip: you can bake leftover dough, make puff cookies.
How to make without form
Perhaps you think that without the shape of a tartlet can not cook. But you are mistaken! It’s as simple as that, and you can do it right.!
|baking powder||5 g|
Going to cooking – 1 hour.
Per serving – 459 calories..
How to cook:
- Sift flour twice and send to bowl..
- Add soft butter and grind it all into a crumb.
- Pour salt, sugar and baking powder, mix.
- Knead the dough and remove it for thirty minutes in the refrigerator.
- Then take it out and roll it out, cut the circles into a glass..
- Shape tartlets, pierce the bottom with a fork.
- Put the dough on a baking sheet and place in the oven for twenty minutes.
Tip: To make tartlets gold, they need to be smeared with raw yolk.
Stuffed with julienne
Most often, julienne is a chicken and mushrooms. Exactly! Join us because everything will be ready in almost half an hour.
|puff yeast dough||500 g|
|dry basil||10 g|
|chicken fillet||0.5 kg|
|vegetable oil||30 ml|
|sour cream||60 ml|
|ground black pepper||taste|
Going to cooking – 40 minutes.
Per serving – 236 calories..
How to cook:
- Pre-reach dough, let it thaw..
- Wash the chicken, peel off the films.
- Cut it into strips or small cubes.
- Mushrooms bust, peel them, cut into plates.
- Onions clean and wash, chop into small cubes.
- Grate cheese and set aside for a while.
- Heat the oil in a skillet and put the meat out..
- Stir fry until rosy.
- After that add mushrooms and onions, black pepper, salt and basil.
- Pour sour cream and stew all together for ten minutes.
- Roll out the dough and cut out circles according to the size of the mold..
- Grease the form and put the dough.
- Fill it with julienne and oven for fifteen minutes..
- When time passes, get them, sprinkle with cheese and return for another five minutes.
It is important to remember that puff pastry for tartlets is better to use all, or you can freeze it back. It can be stored in the refrigerator for no more than two days..
If you are preparing tartlets with liquid filling or stuffing, in which there is a sauce, be sure to follow the following advice: ready tartlets must be smeared with a raw egg, put the stuffing and bring it to readiness in the oven. An egg is needed here so that it “tightens” with itself all the holes and pores that were formed, for example, from the same plug. So your stuffing won’t leak into the mold..
When you bake baskets, do not forget to pierce them with a fork or the tip of a knife. This is necessary to ensure that the dough is inflated and bubbles do not appear. You can also fill in the form of a little pea or raw beans for the same purpose..
Tartlets are always a good idea! Especially if you cook them for the first time. This is a very exciting process with an incredibly tasty result! If you have kids, be sure to connect them to work. Like the whole family!