You just have to try what we have prepared for you today. Of course, at first glance it may seem that it is unbearably difficult, but this is only the first impression, it will be easier further, you just have to read the recipes.
|pork –||1400 g|
|honey –||45 g|
|garlic –||1 piece|
|mustard –||30 ml|
|Luke –||1 head|
|water –||220 ml|
|oils –||20 ml|
|flour –||250 g|
|Time for preparing: 180 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 250 Kcal|
Preparing pork in dough, baked in the oven, thus:
- Wash the meat thoroughly, dry it with dry wipes;
- Further, if desired, remove all excess fat that is present;
- Pour honey into a bowl, add mustard and spices to taste (salt / pepper, etc.);
- Ready to marinade grate pork;
- Cover with foil or put into a resealable container and put into the fridge for two hours, or better at night;
- From time to time, look into the fridge to turn the meat over or pour it with the dredged marinade;
- Pour water into a bowl, salt it and start adding flour to a sieve to the water, stirring the mass with a spoon. When it becomes tight, start kneading with your hands, and add flour until you can knead a homogeneous and rolling dough;
- Remove it for half an hour to rest;
- Peel a slice of garlic, cut it into strips;
- In the meat with a knife to make holes and put garlic in them;
- Onions rid of skin, wash and cut with feathers;
- Roll out the dough into a layer equal to the baking sheet in size;
- Put it on a baking sheet and put half of the chopped onion in the center;
- Place the meat on top and pour it with the remains of the marinade;
- Put onion on the surface of the pork;
- Wrap it all in a dough, carefully cutting off the extra pieces;
- Heat the oven to medium temperature;
- Bake the pork for half an hour, then lower the temperature and bake for another hour and a half;
- Allow the cooked dish to cool slightly with the oven open, then remove, chop and serve.
Pork baked in puff pastry
- 540 g pork;
- 10 ml of olive oil;
- 1 layer puff pastry;
- 45 g mustard.
Preparation time – 1 hour and 10 minutes.
Calories – 286.
- Oven pre-turn on 200 centigrade;
- Wash the meat and cut off all that you do not want to see in the finished dish;
- Sprinkle the pork with salt, pepper and other spices to taste, rub well;
- Sprinkle the meat with olive oil and place in a baking dish;
- Put in the oven, turn the meat in seven minutes, and remove it in another seven;
- Allow to cool for five minutes, then rub with mustard;
- After that, you can sprinkle pork with your favorite herbs and rub them;
- Pre-thaw the dough, placing it on a powdered surface;
- Roll it out and lightly oil it;
- Place the meat in the center and wrap it carefully, remove the excess with a knife;
- Then you have to take a little sunflower oil and smear the shape with it, or you can melt the butter, it will also work;
- Put the meat in the dough in the form and also grease it with a brush;
- Make cuts on the surface and remove the form in the oven for twenty minutes;
- If you want to make sure that the meat is ready, but you do not want to cut the dish, you can measure the temperature of the pork from the inside using a special thermometer. The temperature should reach 155 degrees Celsius;
- Pull out the dish, cool, then chop and serve..
Jamie Oliver’s Recipe
- 1300 g pork;
- 15 g sugar;
- 75 ml of olive oil;
- 4 g of cloves;
- 1 stick of cinnamon;
- 40 g dry mushrooms;
- 220 g cranberries;
- 315 g of fresh mushrooms;
- 2 mandarins;
- 480 g puff pastry;
- 1 onion;
- 120 ml of marsala;
- 10 g dry thyme;
- 2 yolks;
- 215 g of bacon;
- 1 head of garlic;
- 35 g butter.
Preparation time – 3 hours and 40 minutes.
Calories – 257.
Method of cooking pork in the dough baked in the oven:
- Wash citruses and peel them with a special grater;
- Next, cut them in half and squeeze the maximum out of them all the juice in a small stewpan;
- Add the zest, cinnamon, cloves, sugar to the juice and remove for gas;
- Wait until it boils and cook for five minutes;
- After that, pull out the cinnamon with cloves and add the cranberries;
- Boil for about a quarter of an hour, you need to add to the berries completely dissolved;
- During this time, the meat can be washed, cut off the fat and dry it;
- Next, it must be cut lengthwise and open;
- Salt it, pepper it, sprinkle with half of thyme and rub on all sides with olive oil;
- In the center of the pork, pour the cranberries and grind them all over the piece;
- Fold the meat and place in a baking dish so that the cranberry mass is inside, and cover the form with foil;
- In the oven at 190 degrees put pork for fifty minutes;
- Place the dried mushrooms in a bowl and pour boiling water for about ten minutes so that they swell;
- Put butter in a frying pan and melt;
- Bacon cut into cubes and fold the container with butter;
- Sprinkle with thyme and fry bacon to brown;
- While it is fried, peel the onions and clean them, finely chop them;
- Repeat the same with garlic, but you have to skip it through a press;
- Remove the bacon from the pan, move it to the plate;
- And put onion, garlic and swollen mushrooms in the pan;
- Stew until all the moisture from the food evaporates;
- Peel fresh mushrooms and add them whole in a frying pan, fry for about a quarter of an hour;
- After that, pour Marsala and cook until all the liquid has evaporated;
- Add a little salt and black pepper, you can other spices to taste;
- Cool the contents of the pan to a warm state, transfer to a blender and grind into a smooth mashed potatoes;
- After this mashed potatoes must be completely cooled;
- Roll out the dough and cut into larger and smaller pieces;
- The first part is placed in a suitable shape to form the bumpers;
- In the center lay out half the mushroom puree on the size of pork;
- Take out the meat, cool it a little, then put it on top and smear it with the remnants of mushroom paste;
- Then you can cover the second piece of dough and well fasten the edges, cutting off the excess;
- Lubricate the dish with raw yolks and return to the oven for another hour;
- After that, get it, let it stand for at least ten minutes and can be carried to the table..
What to bring to the table?
The dish that we have prepared today can already be called full-fledged. But if you still want to serve the most nourishing lunch or dinner, then you should think about what is suitable for such pork.
The first and easiest thing that comes to mind is a salad. It can be a vegetable salad, dressed with sour cream, mayonnaise, yogurt, or some sort of sauce. Or maybe something more complicated. For example, a salad with cheese, ham, mushrooms or some kind of cereal, such as quinoa, couscous, and so on..
In addition to the salad dish can be served with any side dish. Here it is worth choosing according to your taste. From rice to potatoes, it can be anything and any kind. That is, not only mashed potatoes, but also fried potatoes. Although in the second version the dish is not very presentable, but for the home version it is quite suitable.
Another easy option to add meat in the dough is the sauce. Without salads and side dishes, just a sauce. Can be creamy, syrup-based (berry or fruit sauce), cheese-based, etc..
To make sure that the meat inside the dough is ready, measure its temperature in the center. The temperature inside should reach the level of 155 degrees Celsius.
When you wrap the meat in the dough, be sure to cut off all the excess. After all, otherwise the dough will be baked longer, and even uneven.
The more spices you add to the meat, the more piquant and unusual your dish will turn out. To the extent that the next day there is nothing left.
Baked pork in dough is unusual and at the same time very easy and simple. Cook new dishes with pleasure and in no case be afraid of experiments..