If you are bored with traditional pies with potatoes or jam, then we offer you something new and unusual. Today we cook sauerkraut pies, it’s very tasty!
|sugar –||15 g|
|vegetable oil –||0.3 l|
|flour –||300 g|
|butter –||15 g|
|milk –||0.2 l|
|salt –||2 sliver|
|dry yeast –||10 g|
|sauerkraut –||0.5 kg|
|water –||100 ml|
|Time for preparing: 190 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 274 Kcal|
The easiest and fairly fast option compared to others. Simple ingredients and incredible taste..
How to cook:
- Heat the milk, pour it into a deep bowl..
- Pour the yeast, sugar and salt, let them dissolve.
- Oil cut and dissolve in a saucepan or microwave.
- Allow to cool to at least room temperature..
- Pour it to the rest of the ingredients, mix.
- Then add the flour using a sieve and knead the dough..
- Knead it, roll it into a bowl and put it back into the bowl.
- Cover and let grow warm for two hours..
- Try cabbage and, if it is very sour, put in a colander or a large sieve and rinse under cold water.
- To make it softer, you need to put it out in a frying pan with water..
- Twenty minutes later drain again on the strainer and allow to drain..
- Dough mash, roll it into a thin circle.
- Cut medium sized circles and put a spoonful of stuffing on each of them.
- The edges are tipped and let the pies warm in a little more..
- The rest of the oil at this time to ignite in a deep frying pan or saucepan.
- Spread the pies and fry until rosy.
- After that, pull out with a skimmer on dry wipes.
Yeast patties with sauerkraut in the oven
If the pies in butter are too high in calories for you, try cooking these. They will be baked in the oven, which means there will not be so much butter in them..
|vegetable oil||280 ml|
|fresh yeast||15 g|
|Time for preparing: 185 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 270 kcal|
How to cook:
- To cook the dough, you need only slightly heat the kefir..
- Water is also heated to the same temperature and poured into a container..
- Crush the yeast, add it and let it dissolve completely.
- Add sugar and salt and mix.
- Let stand for about fifteen minutes.
- When time passes, introduce kefir, soft butter and combine all.
- Next, pour the flour through a sieve, knead a homogeneous and elastic dough.
- Put in a warm place for two hours to grow.
- During this time, rinse the cabbage, if there is a need.
- Let it drain in a colander and then crumble it.
- Peel the onion, rinse and crumble it..
- Heat a little oil in a skillet, add onions and always cabbage.
- Cook them, stirring, until the liquid evaporates..
- After that, remove the filling from the heat and cool to room temperature..
- Grown dough knead and turn into layer.
- Cut the circles out of it and fill them with stuffing, zaschipnut.
- Put on a baking sheet covered with paper..
- Let stand for a bit.
- Then mix the milk with the yolk..
- Brush the patties with a brush and put them in the oven until they are golden in color..
Tip: to make the patties more satisfying, you can add a little fat in the middle.
With sauerkraut and boiled egg
This option will be more satisfying than the previous ones, because there will be more nutrients in the filling. Eggs and cabbage are a great combination..
|dry yeast||10 g|
|the eggs||5 pieces.|
|vegetable oil||200 ml|
|Time for preparing: 250 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 261 kcal|
How to cook:
- Heat water a little, mix with yeast until smooth.
- Pour half of the flour into a bowl, but always with a sieve..
- All this together and let stand an hour and a half.
- When the mass has doubled, add yolks, salt all and add sugar.
- Milk heat and pour it there too..
- Mix soft oil with flour residues and mix with the rest of the ingredients..
- Knead the soft and elastic dough, put in heat and let stand for another hour and a half.
- During this time, prepare the stuffing and boil four eggs for this until fully cooked..
- Cool, clean and turn into a crumb.
- Squeeze cabbage and, if necessary, rinse, allow to drain.
- Peel and finely chop the onion..
- Heat a small amount of oil in a skillet, add onions and cabbage.
- Stew, stirring ten minutes.
- At the end add the eggs and mix all this thoroughly..
- Dough mash and roll into layer.
- Cut circles, put a little stuffing on each of them.
- Fold the tortillas in half, pinch the edges and put the pies on a baking sheet..
- Brush them with the remaining egg, let it draw a little.
- Remove the pies in the oven and bake for twenty minutes at 180 degrees.
Tip: You can sprinkle the surface of the patties with a small amount of sesame.
Cooking puff pastry
Perhaps one of the fastest options for homemade pies. In just over an hour, everything will be ready. It is delicious, satisfying and insanely crisp.!
|puff pastry||550 g|
|vegetable oil||30 ml|
|Time for preparing: 110 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 93 kcal|
How to cook:
- In a bowl, pour water and put cabbage into it.
- Put on the stove and let it boil, cook for one hour.
- After that, drain into a colander, let drain and cool..
- Next, squeeze the liquid and set aside while preparing the dough..
- Peel and wash the onion, finely chop it with a knife.
- Heat a little oil in a pan, add onion.
- Toss it, stirring gently..
- Introduce cabbage, mix all this and bring to taste..
- Dough to get in advance to defrost.
- Spread it out on a floured surface..
- Cut into squares of the same size.
- On each of them, place a spoonful of the filling and connect the edges so that the rolls are obtained..
- Put the future patties on the baking sheet.
- Put in the oven for 20-25 minutes at 210 degrees.
Tip: You can use puff yeast dough to make the pies look lush..
Quick recipe without yeast
Here is the fastest recipe for homemade sauerkraut pies. Just forty minutes – and you can pour tea and enjoy a conversation with family.
|vegetable oil||260 ml|
|Time for preparing: 40 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 263 kcal|
How to cook:
- Rinse the cabbage under running water, let it drain.
- Then cut into thin threads, set aside.
- Pour milk into a container, add salt, sugar and soda.
- Mix all this thoroughly and add soft butter..
- Introduce flour into parts and knead soft, smooth dough..
- Stir until she begins to move away from her hands..
- Place on work surface, knead and divide into equal parts..
- Roll the balls out of them, then roll them into cakes.
- In the middle of each place a little stuffing..
- Seal the edges and let stand for a while. During this time, ignite the oil.
- Put in it pies and fry until readiness from all sides.
Tip: to make the components better dissolved in milk, it can be heated..
How to cook cabbage patties with mushrooms
The following cabbage patties will be very fragrant due to the addition of mushrooms. Insanely delicious. Be sure to try at your leisure.
|yeast dough||1 kg|
|chopped dill||30 g|
|Time for preparing: 245 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 196 kcal|
How to cook:
- Dunk mushrooms, let it brew for two hours..
- Wash the cabbage and put it in a colander, let it drain.
- Peel and rinse onions, chop into cubes.
- Place the butter in the pan and dissolve it..
- Pour the onion, cook it until soft, then add the mushrooms.
- Stew all together, stirring ten minutes..
- Remove the onions and mushrooms, leave the oil.
- Put the cabbage there, pour in water and simmer it for forty minutes.
- Add dill to the cabbage with mushrooms and onions, season.
- Knead dough, roll it and cut circles.
- Put in the center of each a little filling, fasten the edges.
- Put the finished pies on a baking sheet, let them stand for fifteen minutes.
- After that, put in the oven for twenty minutes at an average temperature..
Tip: for a bright color and flavor in the cabbage, you can add a little sweet paprika.
Patties with cabbage and ground beef
Probably, this recipe will be as hearty as any main course. In the filling of the pies there will be a lot of juicy meat, sour cabbage and a lot of taste.!
|dry yeast||25 g|
|chopped meat||0.3 kg|
|vegetable oil||250 ml|
|Time for preparing: 75 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 307 kcal|
How to cook:
- Pass the flour through a sieve into a deep bowl..
- Add milk to it that is heated to a warm state..
- There – soft butter, yeast, spices and sugar.
- All this is thoroughly mixed to complete uniformity..
- Roll the dough into a bowl, put in a bowl, cover and send to the fridge for half an hour.
- Peel and chop the onion, fry in oil until soft.
- Put mince to it, add spices and simmer everything together until cooked..
- Then put the onions and minced meat into a bowl to cool..
- Put cabbage in a frying pan and stew it, too, until soft.
- Mix cabbage with meat and cool it all together.
- Knead dough and roll out, cut circles.
- Place in the center of each spoonful of filling.
- Seal the edges and let the cakes grow a little.
- During this time, heat up the deep-fried and fry the patties in it to golden color..
Tips and Tips
In the room where the dough is cooked, it must be warm without drafts. Yeast likes heat, only in such conditions they are actively working..
To make your cakes as appetizing as possible, tasty and beautiful, do not forget to grease them. It can be an egg, yolk, salt water, butter or milk..
Pie with sauerkraut is always a good idea! It is necessarily tasty, satisfying and very fragrant. You will try them all once and you can’t live without them anymore.!