Little can compare to taste with high-quality chocolate dessert – cake. And if such a cupcake, moreover, will have a liquid center, then, in addition, baking will immediately become very delicious. Chocolate fondant can be safely called one of the most delicious in the world. Invented in France, he seemed to have absorbed all the originality of the cuisine of this country..
Be sure to use high-quality dark chocolate to make it, and serve only hot to the table. As a supplement, you can add a ball of vanilla ice cream, which will give a little coolness to the dish..
Watch carefully for the preparation time, it is rather short due to the fact that the cake should be baked only outside, and inside its consistency should be very liquid.
However, properly cooked, this dessert has simply amazing taste, especially when it is cooked with your own hands..
|yolks –||6 pieces.|
|egg –||4 things.|
|sugar –||100 g|
|butter –||200 g|
|dark chocolate –||400 g|
|Time for preparing: 40 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 444 Kcal|
Chocolate muffins with liquid filling are prepared as follows:
- Butter is cut into small pieces. After that, chocolate is also quite finely broken. After butter and chocolate should be put in a glass bowl and melt in a water bath. Also suitable for this microwave;
- Eggs are beaten together with yolks, after which sugar is added. As whipping should form a thick foam. After that, it should be added to the cooled chocolate mixture and everything is mixed. Sift flour and add it with salt to the same bowl. Mix everything quickly until smooth, so that no lumps appear;
- Fill the dough tins with the resulting mixture. They must be oiled to make ready-made cakes easier to fall behind. Heat the oven to 200 degrees and place cupcakes in it for no more than 10 minutes. The main thing is to look at the moment when the cupcakes rise, and a crack appears on the crust;
- Cupcakes are ready to serve, you can add ice cream or berries.
French fondant with hazelnut filling
It is the fondant that is the dessert that any hostess can boast to her guests. Just follow all the recommendations, and a terrific dish will easily brighten your time and improve your mood..
- flour – 110 g;
- egg – 4 pieces;
- pounded hazelnut – 100 g;
- powdered sugar – 4 stol.l .;
- butter – 120 g;
- chocolate-nut mass – 2 tables.l .;
- cocoa – 2 stol.l .;
- dark chocolate – 200 gr;
- baking powder;
Cooking time: 45 minutes.
Caloric content: 527 Kcal.
Cooking French chocolate cake filled with liquid in steps:
- Break the chocolate into pieces and place them in a deep bowl in a water bath. Heat it to a liquid consistency. Then add the chocolate-nut mass and butter. Continue stirring in the water bath until the mixture is completely homogeneous;
- Beat the eggs, gradually adding powdered sugar to them until they resemble a very thick foam. After that add to them millet flour, baking powder, cocoa and salt. Only after that hazelnut is added. After that, everything must be mixed until a homogeneous mass is obtained;
- During this time, the chocolate had to cool completely, so it is worth gradually pouring in the egg mixture. After that, the finished dough is poured into molds and put in the oven for 7 minutes (temperature – 200 degrees). Ready-made muffins are taken from molds and laid out on plates..
Chocolate muffins with liquid filling in a mug
If you want to cook a mini dessert based on this dish, the microwave will be an indispensable tool. It does not require a lot of time, and you can cook it from the simplest ingredients..
In such a cupcake, you can add crushed nuts, they will slightly change too soft and viscous texture. Even such a perfectly simple dessert can delight with its taste..
- flour – 100 g;
- water – 15 ml;
- egg – 1 pc;
- sugar – 50 grams;
- cocoa – 2 stol.l .;
- dark chocolate – 80 g;
- butter for lubrication.
Cooking time: 15 minutes.
Calorie: 60 Kcal.
The recipe for making chocolate muffins with liquid filling in a mug in the microwave:
- Eggs must be whipped together with sugar, after which the previously sifted flour should be gradually added to this mass. You also need to add cinnamon and cocoa. Everything is mixed until homogeneous, after which water is added;
- Chocolate is broken into pieces and added to the dough, after which the whole mass is poured into smeared circles;
- A cupcake is cooked in the microwave for about one minute on the highest mode. If it is less than 800 watts, then the cooking time should be increased..
- The dough for making fondants can be stored for a couple of days in the refrigerator, however, then the cooking time should be doubled;
- Cupcakes with liquid filling should be served fairly hot or at least warm, otherwise the chocolate inside them will completely harden. If the filling becomes dense, then the cupcake will completely lose all of its unique taste and become ordinary, albeit delicious baking. Do not waste time and eat it immediately after cooking;
- For the preparation of chocolate muffins, use silicone molds. They are best suited for such baking;
- It is possible to cook chocolate fondant on the first attempt is absolutely not right, because this dessert requires a lot of experience. That is why you don’t strive to cook the whole batch right away. Bake first one of the cupcakes and check the condition of its filling. This will help regulate the required time and temperature;
- In addition to vanilla ice cream, this cake is perfectly combined with caramel, mint, berries and butter cream..
Successful culinary experiments and pleasant tea drinking with delicious pastries in the family circle.!