Baking on the basis of vegetables is not inferior in taste to that prepared from fruits, berries and jam. The carrot contains glucose, which gives it a pleasant sweetish taste. And this allows it to be perfectly combined with various products when creating sweet dishes..
However, raw, according to experts, it is worse absorbed by the body, so it is recommended to use it after heat treatment with other ingredients. In this vegetable a lot of nutrients and trace elements, including vitamin A, is responsible for cell renewal, vision and immunity.
|chicken eggs –||2 pieces|
|wheat flour –||300 g|
|grated carrot –||250 g|
|butter (70%) –||130 g|
|crushed walnuts –||120g|
|baking powder –||7 g|
|cinnamon –||20 g|
|powdered sugar –||10 g|
|marzipan –||5 g|
|salt –||on the tip of a knife|
|granulated sugar –||200-250 g|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 150 Kcal|
To cook such a dish is a pleasure. If done correctly, the cake will turn out incredibly tasty and useful. You do not need to spend a lot of time, because the multicooker solves many problems and speeds up the cooking process..
Thanks to it, it is not necessary to mess with the dough for too long, and the ease of use and the availability of proper options greatly simplify the cooking process.
To cook a cake of this weight from the above list of products, a small size multicooker is sufficient. As for the bulk, in this case, you can add ingredients by increasing the dose of each one and a half times.
Method of making carrot cake:
- Dissolve butter in the multicooker by selecting the “reheat” option;
- Chicken eggs are carefully whipped in a separate bowl until a fluffy white mass is obtained (this will give lightness to the finished cake, but if there is no such goal, you should not try hard);
- Add sugar to the egg foam and continue to beat;
- Sift the flour first, then pour the baking powder into it, mix and add to the bowl with the beaten eggs, pour the nuts;
- All thoroughly mixed, avoiding lumps;
- The dough is poured into a slow cooker (there is already prepared sunflower oil), mixed;
- Expose the option of “baking” and wait for full readiness for about an hour;
- After the cake is baked, it is better to hold it in the slow cooker for about 15 minutes, then carefully remove it from the container;
- The sugar powder is moistened with water and covered with the surface of the cake;
- Decorate it with marzipan (choose the dose yourself).
Biscuit carrot and apple pie
Biscuit dough is always the best choice when deciding to make a delicious pie. In combination with carrots, it will provide an opportunity to create a real work of culinary art..
The lush flesh of the cake and the sweet carrot bring true pleasure to all who eat such a dish. Therefore, it can be chosen as a holiday. At the same time, cooking biscuits is very easy and quick, no skills and knowledge are needed..
Ingredients for making sponge cake with carrots:
- carrot – 3 pieces (medium size);
- chicken eggs – 5 pieces;
- sugar – 1 standard glass;
- flour – 200 g;
- raisins – 50 g;
- oil – to lubricate the tank;
- salt – on the tip of a spoon.
Cooking time: up to 60 minutes. Calorie: 400 kilocalories.
For the manufacture of lush sponge cake suitable multicooker. The whole pie may not fit in the little one..
Cooking sponge cake with carrot:
- Carrots peeled, washed and rubbed on a fine grater;
- Egg whites are separated from yolks;
- Beat up the yolks with sugar, whites – separately, until a fluffy foam is obtained;
- Flour sifted, mixed with yolks;
- Add protein;
- All combine with carrots and washed raisins;
- Spread the dough in a greased multicooker capacity;
- Set the “baking” mode and expect the pie to be fully prepared.
Carrot-based lean cake
Ingredients you need to make a cake:
- carrots – 1 piece (large size);
- vanilla sugar – 5-7 g;
- flour – 200 g;
- lemon rind to taste;
- sugar – 100 g (or slightly more);
- baking powder food – 7 g;
- salt – 3 g;
- apples – 2-1 pieces;
- sunflower oil – 60 ml.
Cooking time: up to 60 minutes. Calorie: 250 kilocalories.
Pie making method:
- Wash carrots and apples, remove the skin, rub on a grater;
- The resulting fruit and vegetable mass is mixed with sugar;
- Add butter;
- First of all, flour is sifted, then vanilla sugar and food baking powder are poured into it, as well as salt;
- Then mix these ingredients with grated apples and carrots;
- After that, lemon peel is added;
- Multicooker capacity is abundantly lubricated with vegetable oil and poured dough;
- The “bake” option is set, after which you should expect the end of readiness;
- After about an hour, you can get the pie from the slow cooker..
Carrot dessert with cottage cheese
Cottage cheese is a very valuable food product in terms of its content. And if you combine it with carrots, you can get an excellent set of the most valuable trace elements and vitamins. In addition, the cake is especially tasty and nutritious..
Ingredients for the preparation of cottage cheese and carrot cake in a slow cooker:
- carrot (finished grated) – 400 g;
- pineapple – 200 g;
- butter – 230 g;
- milk – 100 ml;
- coconut shavings – 20 g;
- baking powder – 10 g;
- chicken eggs – 3 pieces;
- cinnamon – 20 g;
- chopped walnuts – 100 g;
- flour – 400 g;
- nutmeg – 4 g;
- coconut nut – 1 piece;
- granulated sugar – 250 g;
- butter for the glaze – 40 g;
- vanilla sugar – 4 g;
- powdered sugar – 600 g;
- cream of high fat content – 150 ml.
Preparation time: up to 1.5 hours. Calorie: 500 kilocalories.
Method of making pie with cottage cheese and carrots:
- First sift flour (top grade);
- Nutmeg nut and cinnamon are poured into it, as well as baking powder;
- Pineapple is crushed (you can use a special kitchen combine, you can simply cut into smallest slices);
- Butter is melted and mixed with sugar;
- Everything is mixed, poured the broken eggs, beat;
- First, some of the total amount of flour is poured into the resulting mass, then again, beat everything up;
- More flour and milk are added, the mixer is used again (and so on until milk and flour are consumed);
- Nuts are crushed, as well as finely chopped coconut pulp;
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly;
- The capacity of the multicooker is oiled and spread out a part of the obtained dough;
- After leveling include the option “baking” and wait for the preparation of the cake;
- Then it is cooled for 10 minutes and the second cake is baked as well;
- In order to create the glaze, you need to pour the cream into a metal container, put it on the stove (minimum fire);
- Add butter and wait for it to dissolve;
- Vanilla sugar and powdered sugar are poured;
- It is important to prevent the liquid from boiling, to remove it in time from the stove;
- The resulting mass is whipped in a blender;
- One of the cakes is smeared with icing and covered with a second cake;
- The surface of the second cake is also coated and decorated with coconut shavings..
Unusual carrot cake with minced meat
This cake will be very tasty and useful for everyone. It is appetizing and hearty, so you can even take it with you to a picnic or to work if you have no time to visit a cafe..
Products that will be needed to make minced meat and carrots:
- minced meat (poultry, pork, beef) – 500 g;
- butter – 230 g;
- chicken egg – 1 piece (for dough) and 4 pieces (for the filling);
- cream – 200 ml;
- salt – to taste;
- pepper – to taste;
- cheese – 140 g;
- carrot – 3 pieces;
- chopped greens – 20 g;
- flour – 350 g;
- garlic – 4 cloves;
- sunflower oil – 60 ml.
Cooking time: 60 minutes. Calorie: 600 kilocalories.
The method of making the cake with minced meat and carrots:
- Flour sift and combine with grated carrots;
- Then all fray, add a broken chicken egg;
- Pour salt and mix everything until homogeneous (in case of friability of the test, water is added to it, cold);
- They roll a ball out of dough, cover it and put it in a cold place for 30 minutes;
- Carrots cut into thin stripes;
- Putting the pan on fire and pour the oil;
- The minced meat is fried;
- Peppers and carrots are added to it (stewing time is about ten minutes);
- Then the dough is rolled out and put in a slow cooker;
- Put meat and carrot stuffing on top;
- Finely chopped garlic, greens, cream and eggs are mixed and whipped in a blender;
- Pour the resulting mass on top of the dough and sprinkle with grated hard cheese on top;
- After enabling the “baking” option, the cake is cooked for about 40 minutes or a little more..
Tips for a note
If you follow the simplest rules of making a pie with various fillings, you can achieve an amazing result. The carrot goes well with both sweet fillings (cottage cheese, fruits, berries, etc.) and with salty (meat, vegetables).
Basic tips from chefs:
- If the task is to cook a cake with carrots and meat, it is better to give preference to sand dough (in order to make it complete, you can add a spoonful of cold water);
- Butter should be melted in a slow cooker, if you intend to use it there to make a cake;
- To obtain a particularly high-quality dough, it is recommended to use baking powder, but instead you can use citric acid, potato starch and soda;
- Instead of icing sugar powder, it is permissible to use cocoa with sugar or melted chocolate – a great option for sweet pastries;
- In the case when the recipe provides cream, their fat content should be high.
Experts advise immediately after being ready in the slow cooker not to get carrot cake or cake, and let it stand for a bit – about 10 to 15 minutes. Such baking is quite easy to prepare, so even a novice will cope with the task.