Home baking has always been and remains an excellent delicacy. With it, even near the store there are no cookies, cakes and other pastries. After all, a handmade dessert with your own hands always turns out to be very tasty, and most importantly, natural and without any harmful additives..
For example, such a delicate and airy dessert, like a sponge cake on sour cream, can be easily made at home. And for cooking you need not so many ingredients. Of course, cooking will have to tinker a bit, but it’s worth it.
|sour cream with 35% fat –||200 ml|
|eggs –||4 things.|
|sugar sand –||180-200 grams|
|baking powder or baking soda –||½ tsp|
|Time for preparing: 80 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 395 Kcal|
How to cook:
- Break the eggs and divide the whites and yolks. Put them in separate cups;
- Add salt to the proteins and stir with a mixer or whisk until a fluffy mixture;
- Next, fall asleep half the sugar. Fall asleep slowly in parts and constantly beat. The result should be a stable foam. We put whipped whites to the side;
- Add salt to yolks and beat with a mixer until frothy;
- Then pour the remaining half of the sugar and again beat everything with a mixer. Beat up to a lush, creamy composition;
- We spread the butter in a small container, put it on the stove and melt it;
- Fill the liquid oil to the yolks and at the same time beat everything;
- Next, lay out the sour cream in the yolk mixture and whisk, the mixer does not need to be used;
- Mix flour with vanilla and baking powder. Fall asleep in a sour cream mixture with yolks and stir with a whisk until smooth, try to break all the lumps;
- Next, lay out the whipped proteins in the thick dough. Put them in parts and mix with a wooden spatula from top to bottom;
- We spread parchment paper into the baking dish, preferably so that it covers the surface of the form right up to the sides;
- We spread the biscuit dough into the form with a uniform layer, the top is leveled;
- We warm the oven to 190 degrees and send to bake for 40-45 minutes;
- The finished sponge cake will almost double in size, hold it for 10-15 minutes and carefully remove it from the mold..
Magnificent smetanny cake for cake
What you need:
- 250 ml sour cream;
- Sugar – glass;
- Eggs – 8 pieces;
- A piece of butter for 30 grams;
- A pound of flour;
- 0.5 tbsp baking soda.
How much should the delicacy prepare – 1 hour 15 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams – 385.
How to do:
- We break eggs, we divide yolks and proteins. Squirrels set aside;
- In a bowl with yolks, pour the granulated sugar and stir with a mixer until a fluffy mixture with a cream shade;
- Protein also beat with a mixer until foam;
- In the yolk mixture put sour cream and mix until smooth;
- Then we pour the soda with flour in parts. All mix until homogeneous, so that there are no lumps;
- Put the protein mixture in parts and stir to a uniform structure;
- Grease the baking dish with butter on all sides;
- Pour the liquid biscuit dough into the form, level the top;
- We warm the oven to 180 degrees and put in the form with the dough. Bake the cake for about 45 minutes;
- Keep the finished biscuit in the oven for about 15 minutes and carefully remove from the mold;
- Then it can be cut across into several cake layers and smeared with sweet cream..
What delicious cream to make for sour cream biscuit?
Cream with gelatin
What will be needed:
- 300 ml of milk;
- Sour cream – 400 ml;
- Fruit Essence – 1 tsp;
- Half a cup of granulated sugar;
- Powdered sugar – 2 large spoons;
- 20 grams of gelatin.
Cooking time – 1 hour.
How many calories – 320.
How to do:
- Gelatin put in a deep bowl, pour cold milk and leave for 40 minutes to gelatin swollen;
- Next, put on the stove and heat the entire mixture. Be sure to mix to dissolve all the granules of gelatin;
- Gelatin mixture does not boil. Remove it from the stove and leave to cool;
- Next, put the sour cream in a bowl, fall asleep sugar, powdered sugar and add the fruit essence. All beat up to a uniform structure;
- Next, combine the gelatin mixture with sour cream, beat everything with a mixer until smooth;
- The finished cream must be removed for several hours in a cold place so that it will freeze. Then it can be used to grease biscuit cakes..
Berry-banana sour cream
What components will be needed:
- Half a liter of sour cream with 35% fat;
- Granulated sugar – 1 glass;
- Strawberries or raspberries – 300 grams;
- Banana – 2 pieces;
- Pinch of vanilla.
Cooking time – 30 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams – 280.
How to do:
- Sour cream put in a blender, add sugar to it and beat well;
- Next, wash the strawberries or raspberries and put them in a blender container. If you do not have a blender, then you can knead it with a fork to a puree;
- Peel bananas, cut into medium slices and put in a blender. They can also be kneaded with a fork;
- Beat all ingredients until evenly mixed, bananas and berries should be ground until homogeneous;
- At the end you need to add vanilla, mix – it will give a pleasant aroma..
- The readiness of baking can be determined in two ways: the first way with a match or a toothpick, you need to stick it in any place, if there is no dough on it, then the biscuit is ready. The second way – you can gently press the top of the biscuit with your finger, if the hole is restored, then the baking is completely baked;
- Be sure to sift the flour. After sifting, excess garbage will be removed from it, and also it will gain fluffiness;
- If the pastry is poorly removed from the mold, the mold can be put on a wet towel and left for some time;
- In the dough, you can add a little cocoa powder, then you get a chocolate sponge cake on sour cream basis.
- Add pieces of berries and fruits, then your baking will turn out beautiful and with a pleasant taste.
Sponge cake on sour cream is a simple pastry that will be an excellent addition to tea. It can be done at least every day, because it is prepared very quickly. If the sponge cake is smeared with a delicious cream, then it will be an excellent substitute for a cake..
Enjoy your meal!