Traditional recipes for cottage cheesecakes are always clear and very simple. Everyone loves them, it is easy to cook for them, but at the same time, the pastries are always amazingly tasty. These are the recipes that we offer you..
|oatmeal flour –||150 g|
|classic cottage cheese –||600 g|
|chicken egg –||2 pcs.|
|raisins –||150 g|
|poppy seeds –||handful|
|soda –||1 pinch|
|Time for preparing: 35 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 380 Kcal|
This cupcake recipe will help you not only prepare a healthy dessert, but also save you some precious time..
How to bake a cheesecake with raisins:
- From the curd using a blender will make a puree mass;
- For uniformity, add a spoonful of soft cottage cheese;
- Beat the egg and mix well;
- Add flour gradually. Put one spoon, mixed, etc. In this case, you get a soft and smooth curd dough;
- Raisin pour boiling water, then rinse in cool water and dry on a towel;
- Put poppy, sugar (or substitute), vanillin and soda in the dough. Stir thoroughly and add the washed raisins;
- Stir and spread the dough again in special molds;
- Heat the oven to 160 Cº and bake muffins in it for 1 hour..
Traditional recipe for Easter cheesecake with raisins
Easter cheesecake with raisins like to cook many hostesses. Delight your loved ones on Bright Sunday with a very special dessert according to our recipe..
You will need:
- flour – 0.2 kg;
- a pack of butter;
- 2 packages of cottage cheese (500 g each);
- 0.8 kg of sour cream;
- powdered sugar – from 1 to 1.5 glasses;
- egg yolks – 3 pieces;
- egg whites – 3 pieces;
- some vanilla (to taste);
- 200 g of pure raisins.
Preparation takes 60 minutes. Cupcake per serving contains 340 kcal.
How to make Easter cupcakes:
- Combine whole cottage cheese with softened butter, sour cream and a small portion of powdered sugar;
- Take some powdered sugar and mix it with vanilla. Spread the egg yolks with the remaining powder until white. Add this mixture, vanilla, flour to cottage cheese, carefully rub;
- Whip egg whites until a thick foam appears, gently put them into the dough;
- Raise the raisins, rinse, roll in flour and also send to the dough, mixing gently;
- Put the Easter muffins in the cooked forms and put baked for about 60 minutes.
Modern recipe for baking in a slow cooker
To make a classic cheesecake without problems, mix all the ingredients, and use a slow cooker for baking..
You will need products:
- 0.2 kg top grade flour;
- chicken egg – 2 pieces;
- 150 curd classic 9%;
- 50 g quality oil;
- 150 g of fine granulated sugar;
- 8 g of baking powder;
- 50 grams of raisins and candied fruits.
To cook this cake you need 1 hour 25 minutes. The dish is designed for 4 servings, each 360 kcal..
Recipe for cottage cheesecake with raisins and candied fruits in a slow cooker, step by step:
Step 1. Beat butter, then add sugar (exactly half of the required amount), continue to stir until smooth.
Step 2. Chop the curd cheese in a blender, then put it in a mixture of butter and sugar and beat again. In another container, combine the eggs and the remaining sugar, mix until a white foam forms..
Step 3. The contents of 2 containers mix, add the same flour, baking soda and 8 g of baking powder. With the help of a mixer, connect everything well. The cupcake dough should be very lush, add cube candied fruit, washed raisins, mix once more than once, so that all the additives are evenly distributed over the dough..
Step 4. Fill the bowl of multivarki with cottage cheese dough, about half, flatten and turn on the “baking” mode, then bake in the slow cooker for about an hour.
Step 5. When the cupcake is cooked, turn off the slow cooker, but do not open it, let the baking cool. By the way, during cooking, the device also does not open, otherwise the cake will settle.
Step 6. Ready to serve cupcake to the table.
Home baking smells every corner of our house, making it warm and cozy. So do not buy the cake in the store, but try to cook it yourself..
For this you will need:
- 200 grams of cottage cheese;
- 50 g of peasant oil;
- a glass of flour;
- 0.5 cup of sugar;
- egg – 2 pieces;
- 1 bag of baking powder;
- white raisin – ½ cup.
Homemade cake is prepared for 1 hour. The portion contains 355 kcal.
How to cook:
Step 1. Beat yolks with sugar until white, melt butter. Add oil to the yolks gradually, while continuously beat with a mixer.
Step 2. In the mixture, add the cottage cheese and flour mixed with baking powder..
Step 3. With a mixer, beat the egg whites with the sugar until strong foam. Stir gently, add it to the yolks..
Step 4. Put the raisins in the cupcake, stir it so that it is evenly distributed according to the test.
Step 5. To lay out the form of culinary oiled paper, lay out the dough on it. Bake at a moderate temperature. Already with the cooled baking, remove the paper. Sprinkle cupcake with powdered sugar (optional).
When you need to add whipped egg whites separately in a cupcake cottage cheese dough, be sure to note the following: the protein that must be whipped into foam must be cold. It is important that the tank and the whisk for churning be clean: even a small drop of oil will ruin the foam. But a little salt added to egg white will perfectly strengthen it..
Candied fruits can be prepared independently and, of course, in advance. To do this, use orange, lemon and tangerine peels. First soak them in water for 2 hours, then weigh them. Refill the crusts with water again and add sugar in an amount equal to the weight of the crusts..
Bring to a boil and turn off. The next day, bring to a boil again and simmer until all the syrup is completely absorbed in the crusts. Put them dry on cooking paper. When they dry out a bit, cut them into cubes..
Curd cake with raisins should cool gradually. Therefore, when you turn off the oven, just open the door slightly. After some time, remove it, carefully remove it from any shape and serve it on the table. Warm baking is better to cut with a warm knife, then it will not hesitate. Sometimes muffins are cut with the help of a thick string..