The taste of semolina pie on kefir as a child is familiar to everyone without exception. He was often served in kindergarten and baked at home. The cooking recipe pleases with simplicity, and the cake always turned out tasty, crumbly and fragrant.
Today, on the shelves of shops there are many alternative substitutes, as kefir, and other components of this recipe. This not only makes the cake tastier and more tender, but also more fragrant..
Do not hesitate to experiment, take advantage of our proven recipes and bake manna on yogurt. Such a cake will surely please the guests for the evening tea..
|chicken eggs –||2 pcs.|
|semolina, sugar, flour –||a glass|
|sparse yogurt –||glass|
|of milk –||third of glass|
|soda –||tea spoon|
|oils –||for greasing dishes|
|Time for preparing: 90 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 176 Kcal|
The classic tea dessert made according to this recipe is lush and crumbly, the mannich on yogurt in the oven is easy to prepare.
In a deep bowl, mix one glass of cereal, sugar and thin yogurt, mix and leave to swell for an hour. Yogurt is recommended to use low-fat. Ideal product from 0.3 to 1.2 percent fat.
- Turn on to warm up the oven to one hundred and eighty degrees;
- In a cup, whisk a pair of eggs until a dense foam is formed;
- Add a pinch of salt and vanilla;
- Mix soda with flour. Gradually mix in the mixture, sifting it through a fine sieve, so that the consistency of the dough is similar to that of meringue;
- Using a spoon, thoroughly mix the two parts of ingredients in one bowl;
- Add warm milk, mix again..
Grease a baking sheet, sprinkle plenty of grits, so as not to burn. Pour the dough into a baking tray and send to the oven for thirty minutes..
After a time, check the readiness with a toothpick. If it remains dry, then the dessert for tea is ready..
Mannik on yogurt without flour and oil
Cake for this recipe will appeal to both girls who care about their figure and children. If you soak it with sour cream, then this dessert is ideal for a festive tea party.
- a glass of sugar;
- 9 gr. baking powder;
- a glass of thin yogurt;
- two glasses of semolina.
- a jar of 10% sour cream;
- 2 tbsp. Spoons with a slide of icing sugar.
- a handful of fresh berries (optional).
Cooking time – 45 minutes.
Caloric content: about 135 Kcal / 100 gr.
Turn on the oven to warm up to one hundred and fifty degrees and proceed to the preparation of the dough:
- Egg with sugar, actively beat with a mixer, the formation of foam;
- Add baking powder and yogurt;
- Dosed interfere with cereal.
- We take the dish, we cover it with parchment paper, sprinkle with semolina, pour the dough. Increase the oven temperature another thirty degrees, send the dough there.
We recommend using dishes of round diameter. If the pan is glass, the parchment can not be used.
- Ten minutes before the end of the baking, we proceed to the preparation of the cream: whisk sour cream and powdered sugar with a mixer. On consistency, they should be similar to the whipped protein.
- Check the readiness of baking with a toothpick. Carefully turn the future cake on a flat plate, divide with two culinary yarns or a long knife into two or three equal cakes. The number of cakes will depend on the diameter of the form used..
- Liberally coat the cakes with cream, after having pierced them with a toothpick. At will we leave the cake for impregnation for thirty minutes..
We recommend to decorate the cake with fresh berries. You can also add it to a cream for added color and flavor..
Greek manna recipe for yogurt
Baking on thermostatic natural yoghurt turns out incredibly tender. Cognac will give a spicy flavor without raising the degree of sweet dishes. Therefore, feel free to treat them to guests and children..
- three eggs;
- a glass of sugar;
- a pinch of salt;
- half a cup of flour;
- 13 gr. baking powder;
- a teaspoon of brandy;
- a glass of semolina;
- 1.5 cups of natural thermostatic yogurt;
- 100 gr. softened butter for the dough and a small piece to lubricate the form.
For decoration: icing sugar.
Cooking time – 50 minutes.
Calorie: about 231 Kcal / 100 gr.
Stages of cooking:
- Take two dishes: small and deep. In the first, separate the whites from the yolks. Protein send in the refrigerator;
- In a deep bowl, beat with a mixer a yolk, softened butter, gradually add sugar;
- Continuing to beat, add another yolk, half yogurt, half of the sifted flour, mixed with baking powder, brandy. Stir for a minute. Then add the remaining products alternately: yolk, yogurt, flour, salt and semolina;
- Remove the squirrels from the refrigerator, whip them with a mixer at maximum speed until a strong foam is formed, stir in the dough;
- Grease a narrow rectangular shape with oil, sprinkle with a handful of cereals so that the baking does not burn;
- Send an oven preheated to two hundred degrees for thirty-five minutes. Check the readiness with a toothpick.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar sifted through a sieve..
Mannic on drinking yoghurt in a slow cooker
Mannik on drinking yoghurt is often confused with the classic recipe for kefir. However, they differ in taste. With this drink, pastries are less porous, and dry, and more tender, like in kindergarten. Cooking in a slow cooker will save a lot of your time..
- 1.5 cups of drinking yoghurt;
- 1.5 cups of semolina;
- a little more than half a glass of flour;
- two eggs;
- a glass of sugar;
- a pinch of vanillin;
- 9 gr. baking powder;
- 100 gr. softened margarine.
Cooking time – 90 minutes.
Caloric content: about 220 Kcal / 100 gr.
- mix the semolina with yogurt and leave to swell for forty minutes.
- Rub with eggs and sugar;
- Add the softened margarine, vanillin, baking powder – mix thoroughly;
- Pour the resulting mixture to the semolina with yogurt, mix until smooth, so that no lumps remain.
- Coat the pan with margarine, pour the mixture;
- Activate the mode “Baking”, close the lid, bake until the beep.
- Check the readiness with a toothpick. If necessary, turn over and turn on the “Heating” mode for another five to seven minutes..
During tea drinking pour manna with condensed milk or your favorite jam..
Sometimes we do everything according to the recipe, but in the final we will have an unpleasant surprise: the cake settles, it is not crumbly enough, and worst of all – it turns out a glassy consistency. To bake always work out, follow the simple tips:
- To make the cake fluffy, use eggs at room temperature;
- Eggs with sugar, beat together intensively, until foaming. After that, alternately, dosed mix the rest of the ingredients;
- It is recommended to pre-grind the croup with milk / kefir or yogurt so that it swells. Then the dessert will turn out crumbly;
- It is better to take yoghurt, so that the dough is not very thick, and the dish does not turn out to be dry;
- To give non-classical color mannica or extra flavor, it is recommended to use yogurt with natural colored fillers. For example, with wild berries or blueberries;
- If you use a slow cooker for cooking and you want the semolina pie to be ruddy on both sides – after the beep, gently turn it over, put the “Heating” mode for seven minutes. Then you will have a ruddy, beautiful pastry.
Have a nice tea party with light homemade pastries!