Can something be so inviting as the smell of home baking? Of course not!
Especially when she just left the oven and is about to be on the dinner table..
|milk (slightly warmed) –||1 cup (200 ml)|
|boiled warm water –||0.5 cup|
|pressed yeast –||15 g|
|sugar sand –||2 tbsp. l.|
|salt (no slides) –||1 tsp.|
|sunflower oil –||4 tbsp. l.|
|sifted flour –||450 g|
|minced meat –||400 g|
|chicken eggs (for surface lubrication) –||1 PC.|
|bulbs –||1 PC.|
|potato –||2 pcs.|
|Time for preparing: 210 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 212 Kcal|
To bake a wicker cake with minced meat and potatoes in the oven it is not necessary to be famous for the skills of high-class chefs, but the final result will be delicious as always, and the look will be original.
Opara is where the dough begins. Yeast is diluted in water, then a teaspoon of sugar and the same amount of flour is added. When all the components are mixed, the brew is removed in a rather warm place, which allows the yeast to be activated.
When the opara increases in volume, and this usually occurs after half an hour, the main process begins – the dough kneading. In a deep bowl, and preferably in a saucepan, milk is slightly warmed..
Then it is poured into the brew, poured sugar, flour and salt. All of the above is mixed at a rapid pace and left for a quarter of an hour to let the flour swell slightly..
After a specified time, a more thorough kneading begins and as a result a smooth and even dough is obtained, which is covered with a blanket, and left for 2 hours for raising. During this watch it is necessary to knead the dough several times..
Cooking ingredients for the filling
Onions finely chopped and fried in sunflower oil. Then minced meat is added to it, and the ingredients are cooked until ready..
As for potato tubers, at this stage they are simply cleaned and filled with water..
We proceed to the most interesting and crucial stage, the correctness of which will depend on the appearance of the product. The finished dough is rolled directly on a prepared baking sheet with a thickness of at least 1 cm.
After the base for the cake is visually divided into 3 equal parts, where the outer sides are cut into horizontal strips 0.5 cm wide..
Peeled at the previous stage, peeled potatoes rubbed on a large grater and squeezed to remove excess juice. The resulting vegetable porridge is evenly distributed throughout the center of the cake and slightly salted..
The meat is laid out on top, salted again and weaving begins. To do this, alternately bend and cross the strips of sliced dough. If there are surpluses from the ends, they are cut off.
After forming the cake, it is removed for half an hour for proofing, only then it is smeared with a beaten egg and sent to bake. The product must be in the oven for at least 30 minutes..
The surface of the finished baking is often smeared with ghee, after which the cake is covered with a clean towel or kitchen napkin..
Simple recipe for multicooker
If you use nodrozhёvoe dough, then cooking pies in a slow cooker will not take much time. And in order to make them satiated and more tasty, for the variety, vegetables, cheese and mushrooms are added to the meat stuffing..
The list of necessary products for the pie with potatoes and chicken meat in a slow cooker:
- Minced chicken – 400 gr .;
- Garlic and greens;
- Champignons – 100 gr .;
- Hard cheese – 50 gr .;
- 3-4 potatoes;
- Baking soda – 1 tsp;
- Bulbs – 2 pcs .;
- Sour cream or mayonnaise – 250 gr .;
- Flour – 5 tbsp. l ;
- Eggs – 3 pcs.
Preparation time: 1 hour + 15 minutes to prepare the components..
Caloric content: 130.5kkal / 100gr.
Fry washed and sliced champignons. After a minute, add to them chopped garlic clove, finely chopped onions, minced meat and continue frying until half cooked. Salt and mix. Grate potato tubers.
Kneading dough and basic cooking
Beat the eggs and gently add the flour in several portions. Put 1/3 of the dough on the bottom of the oiled bowl of the kitchen appliance.
Top gently with the potato filling. Salt a little, put the mince, sprinkle with herbs, grated cheese.
Fill the filling with the remaining dough, close the lid and set the “baking” mode and go about your business for an hour. When finished, open the lid of the kitchen unit and leave the cake to cool completely..
Incredibly delicious jellied pie with potatoes and minced meat
If the previous recipes did not differ in cooking speed, then this one will appeal to anyone who likes to cook quickly, but at the same time is delicious..
So, we need:
- Potato tubers – 5 pcs .;
- Minced meat – 400 gr .;
- Eggs – 2 pcs .;
- Kefir or sour cream – 100 ml;
- Mayonnaise – 100 ml;
- Bulbs – 2 pcs .;
- Flour – 1 cup;
- Baking soda or baking powder – 0.5 tsp;
- Spices and salt to taste.
Cooking time: 45 minutes.
Caloric content: 190.39 kcal / 100g.
- Cut the potatoes into circles about 0.5 mm thick, and the bulbs into half rings (not necessarily thin);
- Turn on the oven. In deep dishes, mix eggs, baking powder (soda), mayonnaise, sour cream (kefir). Then pour flour and mix vigorously;
- Lubricate the form with cooking oil and sprinkle the bottom and edges well with breadcrumbs. After laying on the sides and bottom of potatoes, salt, put mince meat on top of the vegetable, salt and pepper again;
- On the mince spread the sliced onions, salt and pour the dough;
- Bake 45 minutes;
- Ready-made pastries get out of the oven, turn over on a plate and serve with tea.
Traditional puff pie with minced meat and potatoes
Pies made with yeast dough are, of course, tasty, but what can be compared to the crunch of tender and thin puff pastry? Therefore, the following recipe for potato and meat pie especially for fans of puff pastry.
- Minced meat – 300 gr .;
- Bulgarian pepper – 1 pc .;
- Potatoes – 4 pcs .;
- Layered dough – 1 pack;
- Bulbs – 2 pieces.
Cooking time: 40 minutes.
Caloric content: 205.53 kcal / 100g.
- Roll the puff pastry onto a lightly greased baking sheet;
- Mix the minced meat with finely chopped onion, salt and spread on one half of the dough;
- Slice the potatoes and peppers in a semicircle and spread them over the meat filling;
- Cover with the free half of the dough, carefully pinch the edges;
- Bake in the oven for about 40 minutes at 220 ° C.
Delicate and delicious pastries on kefir
The recipe for this wonderful cake on kefir with minced meat and potatoes in many culinary forums has received many accolades. It eats instantly, and prepares quickly.
- Butter – 150 gr .;
- Sugar – 2 tbsp. l .;
- Flour – 2 cups and 4 tbsp. l (additionally);
- Kefir – 500 ml;
- Eggs – 3 pcs .;
- 3-4 potatoes;
- Forcemeat (meat) – 300 gr.
Cooking time: 30 to 45 minutes.
Caloric content: 180.38 kcal / 100g.
Step by step preparation:
- Soften the butter;
- Eggs, salt and sugar – beat;
- Add soda to kefir and mix with the egg mixture;
- Gradually add flour. First, stir the dough with a whisk, and then change to a wooden spoon;
- Enter in the resulting dough, butter. The consistency should be close to fatty sour cream;
- Put the dishes with the dough aside so that it is a little saturated with air, and in the meantime start to prepare the mold and the filling;
- Grease it well with oil;
- Grate potatoes on a large grater and mix with minced meat, salt;
- Pour in half of the dough and gently distribute the potato and meat filling;
- Pour the remaining dough;
- Bake the cake for about 30-45 minutes at 180 ° C or until the surface of the cake turns brownish-golden..
Useful tips and tricks of the perfect test.
Most housewives know that the success of any baking depends on the test. Therefore, we will reveal 12 tricks that are used not only by housewives, but also by famous chefs:
- All products involved in kneading dough should be at room temperature;
- The water used for the cultivation of yeast should have a temperature of 30-35 ° C. If it is higher or lower, then the yeast will lose its activity;
- Before baking, the cake should be about proofing for about 15 minutes;
- If you use fresh pastry dough, it is desirable to add softened, not melted butter, as the latter worsens its structure;
- If, when kneading dough, water is replaced with milk, then the baking will turn out to be fragrant, and the crust will get a brilliant brown tint;
- Remember: it is better to sleep less than soda with vanilla, than to pour;
- Much depends on the quality of the yeast. They should have a light alcoholic flavor;
- You can check the quality of the yeast in the following way: put the brew and sprinkle lightly with flour. After 30 minutes, check if there is a crack on the surface. If not, then the quality of the yeast used is poor;
- To make the pie consistency crumbly and tender, do not use eggs, but yolks;
- If instead of the yolk to smear the surface with protein, then in the process of baking a ruddy and shiny crust is formed;
- Part of the flour in the shortbread recipe can be replaced by starch;
- If you overdo it with the amount of soda, then the surface of the cake will become dark and there will be an unpleasant smell.
Finally, we recommend viewing a video in which you will see how to make an incredibly tasty pie with a filling consisting of meat and potatoes..
- 1 Simple recipe for multicooker
- 2 Incredibly delicious jellied pie with potatoes and minced meat
- 3 Traditional puff pie with minced meat and potatoes
- 4 Delicate and delicious pastries on kefir
- 5 Useful tips and tricks of the perfect test.