Many people like tasty pastries, but usually it takes too long to prepare, and the ingredients require a wide variety. But there are also quick recipes that use meat and potatoes for the filling. The cakes are nourishing and tasty..
|puff pastry –||600 grams|
|pork meat –||300 grams|
|veal –||200 grams|
|bulbs –||2 pcs.|
|carrot –||2 pcs.|
|butter –||small piece|
|potatoes –||6 pieces.|
|salt and spices –||taste|
|egg yolks –||3 pcs.|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 400 Kcal|
Step-by-step recipe for making a pie with meat and potatoes:
- Pork and veal will need to be cut into small pieces, and put in a large dish;
- Potatoes and onions are cleaned, washed under running water. Then they are cut and added to the dish with chopped meat;
- Carrots need to chop and also put to the meat;
- After that, you need to add salt and spices to taste;
- The entire contents of the dish is thoroughly mixed;
- Getting started with the dough and divide it into two unequal parts. Most will be the bottom for the future of the dish, and which is smaller, will be its tip;
- The portion of the dough, which is intended for the bottom, is rolled out and put on a heated baking sheet;
- This dough is laid out the resulting mass for the filling;
- Butter is cut, and it is laid out on the meat filling;
- After that, the rest of the dough is rolled out and baking is formed;
- Egg yolk is taken and the whole cake is greased with it;
- The oven should be heated to 240 degrees and left there for 35 minutes;
- Baking, so as not to burn, it is better to cover with foil, because in the case of this recipe is very high risk of burning;
- After the cake is ready, you need to get it and serve it hot and fragrant..
Enjoy your meal!
Crisp Puff Pastry Recipe
We will need:
- puff pastry – 600 grams;
- ground beef – 400 grams;
- 4 medium sized potatoes;
- 4 pickled cucumbers;
- mayonnaise to taste;
- sandwich cheese – 4 pcs;
- hard cheese – 200 grams;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- cooking oil for frying;
- salt and spices to taste.
Cooking time – 35 minutes.
Calories – 500 kcal per 100 grams.
Quick layered pie with meat and potatoes in the oven is prepared as follows:
- Add spices to mince to taste, you can also add grated garlic. After that, you need to fry the meat well in the pan, so that it does not have excess liquid, when the stuffing is almost ready, you will need to add grated hard cheese to it. Cucumbers cut into small pieces, cut the potatoes and send them to deep-fry;
- Roll out the dough so that it does not explode during the cooking process, but it is not too dense. Next, it is put on a baking sheet and make the sides. Then put the fried mince, and on it melted cheese for sandwiches;
- Potatoes mixed with cucumbers are added to the cheese, smeared with a large amount of mayonnaise, then a large amount of grated hard cheese is added, covered with a baking sheet with foil and you need to put it for 10 minutes in the oven, which is heated to 220 degrees;
- After 10 minutes in the oven, you need to open the foil, add more grated cheese and leave in the oven for about 5 minutes. When the cheese turns red, you can get it and serve it..
Enjoy your meal!
Potato pie jellied
We will need:
- sour cream – 200 grams;
- Ryazhenka – 1 cup;
- flour – 200 grams;
- eggs – 4 pieces;
- 100 grams of cheese;
- one zucchini;
- greens, spices and salt to taste;
- vegetable oil;
- 4 potatoes;
- minced chicken – 400 grams;
- 2 onions.
Cooking time – 1.5 hours.
Calories – 350 kcal per 100 grams.
The process of cooking pie pie with meat and potatoes:
- Peel and slice the potatoes, it is better to make them approximately the same, then it will look more appetizing;
- Heat a frying pan and fry the mince with onions on it until a crust appears;
- Grate cheese, cut zucchini into small cubes;
- Greens should be chopped;
- Knead dough using flour, sour cream, ryazhenka and eggs. Leave it for half an hour to stand in a cool place..
- Spread the bottom of the pan with butter, heat it up and put the potato circles on the bottom, then pour it with dough;
- Then you need to lay out fried minced meat with onions and again pour another layer of dough;
- After spreading the zucchini, pour another layer of dough, sprinkle with grated cheese;
- The cake is left in the oven for 35 minutes at 200 degrees until it turns red.
Enjoy your meal!
- to bake grew slowly, and not irregularly, it is better to leave it for 10 minutes on low fire;
- in order to prevent the dough from burning below, you need to put a baking sheet with water at the bottom, and to protect it from above, cover it with foil;
- as everything will be ready, you should not immediately get your culinary delicacy out of the pan, it is better to wait for it to cool down;
- for golden brown and in order to not burn anything, you need to grease the dough with egg white;
- before baking meat and potato pies, it is necessary to warm the baking sheet well and grease it with butter or fat so that the dough does not stick. You can also wake it with a decoy. If you do this, then the pastry will not stick to the edges, and when it is ready, it can be easily removed from the mold..
There are a lot of recipes for pies. Especially interesting are the fillers, which are prepared simply, but, nevertheless, are in no way inferior to the taste qualities of complex recipes..