Since cottage cheese is a tasty source of calcium and protein, doctors recommend including the product in our daily diet. But here children especially do not favor a useful product. What to do, because the growing body also needs to get the necessary vitamins?
There is an exit! It is enough to know a few recipes of pies, in which the cottage cheese gets a completely different taste, while retaining its benefits.
|potato starch –||1 tbsp. l.|
|ghee or milk biscuits –||150 g|
|egg –||1 PC.|
|medium-fat cottage cheese –||400 g|
|raisins –||50 g|
|butter –||85 g|
|sour cream from 20% fat –||150 g|
|Time for preparing: 40 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 275 Kcal|
- Preheat oven to 170 ° C;
- Curd mash and mix with 50 g sour cream. Beat the egg separately and add to the creamy curd mass. Beat until smooth with a blender with the addition of zest;
- Wash the raisins, send to the curd and mix;
- Break the cookies with your hands and grind in a blender;
- Mix with the remaining sour cream and soft butter until the dough is obtained;
- Arrange the cookies on the bottom of a detachable form. Along the edges to form the side height of 4 cm;
- On the cake spread cottage cheese filling and smooth;
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Open pie with apple-cheese curd
Another experiment with cottage cheese, but with the addition of apples. A real treat for kids: minimum of dough – maximum of filling.
- powder – 2 tbsp. l .;
- sifted flour – 250 g;
- oil – 125 g;
- Medium size sweet apples – 4 pcs .;
- distilled water – 100 ml;
- ground cinnamon powder – 1 pinch;
- cottage cheese – 200 g;
- lemon juice;
- granulated sugar (fine crystalline) – ½ cup;
- a glass of walnuts;
- raisins without tails – 150 g;
- eggs – 2 pieces.
Preparation time: preparation of 20 minutes + 45 minutes baking.
Caloric content per 100 g: 250 kcal.
- First, combine the flour with powder, then knead it to the state of a crumb with butter. Pour in the water (but not for a long time) knead the dough;
- Nuts lightly chop and mix with raisins;
- Beat curd with eggs and mix with previous ingredients;
- Sprinkle with cinnamon;
- Peeled fruits are cut into slices 3 mm thick. Immediately sprinkle with juice squeezed from a lemon;
- Spread butter on the form, spread the dough with your fingers and form the sides;
- Fill with cottage cheese filling and smooth out;
- Top with a dense fan spread out sliced apples;
- Bake 45 minutes at 180 ° C. If the fruit starts to burn, lower the heat or reduce the temperature.
Chocolate cake with curd balls
Very tasty, and most importantly, a hearty cake, which was recognized not only by adults, but also by children. In the wet chocolate cake lies a surprise in the form of cottage cheese balls, thanks to which the product becomes unique. Delicious cream-chocolate icing adds special charm to baking.
- eggs – 4 pieces will be required for the dough. + 1 for balls;
- sifted flour – 200 g;
- 9% cottage cheese – 1 package;
- potato starch without slides – 1 tbsp. l .;
- softened at room t butter – 100 g;
- sour cream with a fat content of 20% – 250 g (100 g will be required for the glaze);
- large pinch of baking soda;
- cocoa (it is desirable to sift) – 30 g + 20 g for glaze;
- coconut flakes – 50 g;
Cooking time: 1 hour.
Caloric content per 100 g: 327 kcal.
- Pour vanillin into cottage cheese, put in an egg, add sugar and rub with a fork;
- As soon as the mass becomes homogeneous, add chips and starch. Stir again until smooth;
- Spread the resulting mass into pieces and roll up balls of apricot size from each. When ready to send in the freezer and proceed to the next stage;
- Beat the sugar and eggs until the mixture doubles and becomes creamy;
- Add sour cream and margarine. You can mix, and you can beat with a mixer. In any case, the mass should be homogeneous;
- Soda, cocoa and flour combine. It is advisable to sift each ingredient;
- Introduce a portion of the egg mixture. As a result, get a thick chocolate dough;
- Cover the form with paper and smear the edges with a piece of margarine;
- At the bottom spread out frozen balls of cottage cheese. Pour dough on top;
- Bake 40 minutes at 180 ° C;
- While the cake is baked, do the icing;
- Combine sugar, cocoa and sour cream in a skillet. Bring over medium heat to a boil;
- After the sugar has dissolved, large bubbles will form on the surface of the glaze. This means that it is ready;
- Cool slightly and pour over the surface of the cake in a warm form..
Sand cakes stuffed with cottage cheese and cherries
This method of using cottage cheese has taken root in many families, and all because its taste resembles a favorite delicacy – cheesecake.
- soft oil – 150 g;
- powder – ¾ glass;
- a pinch of vanillin;
- fresh cherry – 200 g (weight without stones);
- flour – 2 glasses;
- pinch of fine salt;
- egg – 2 pcs. (one goes into the filling);
- curd fat 9% – 300 g;
- potato starch without slides – 1 tbsp. l .;
- sugar (preferably fine crystalline) – ½ cup;
- disintegranting powder -1 tsp;
- sour cream with fat content from 20% – 150 g.
Preparation time: preparation of 20 minutes + 40 minutes baking.
Calories per 100 g: 239 kcal.
- Heat the oven to 200 ° C;
- Oil rub with vanilla and powder;
- Drive an egg. Mix;
- Sift baking powder, flour and salt into one bowl through a sieve;
- Gradually add dry ingredients to the oil mixture. First do the kneading with a spoon, then go to the manual method;
- Cover with a bag and set aside in the fridge;
- Cottage cheese, egg, sugar and sour cream beat with a blender;
- Remove bones from berries;
- Distribute the chilled dough to the form, not forgetting about the high sides;
- Pour the curd filling and gently spread the cherry over the surface;
- Bake 40 minutes.
In the absence of temperature conditions, readiness to determine the ruddy sides.
Pancake pie with cottage cheese
Pancake pie with cottage cheese souffle filling will be an excellent option for a family Sunday breakfast. The cake turns out to be moderately sweet, so you can’t call it dessert. The main advantage of baking is the ability to pre-cook the pancakes and keep them in the refrigerator for several days..
- ready thin pancakes – 7 pcs .;
- eggs – 3 pcs .;
- sour cream with a high% of fat content – 2 tsp;
- refined oil;
- fine crystalline sugar – 2 tsp;
- cottage cheese with low fat content – 0.5 kg;
- sandwich butter – 50 g;
- large pinch of salt.
Preparation time: preparation 15 minutes + 40 minutes baking.
Caloric content per 100 g: 213 kcal.
- Melt the butter in a microwave oven and cool;
- Stir the salt, cottage cheese, sugar and eggs until smooth;
- Pour in the oil. Mix;
- Lubricate the form;
- Put the first pancake, put 2 tbsp. l fillings and spread over the surface in an even thin layer;
- Cover with pancake. Repeat the process until the last pancake;
- At the final stage, fluff the surface and sides of the cake with the remaining curd cream;
- Bake 40 minutes at 180 ° C;
- Pancake pie served in a warm cut form.
Recipe for the multicooker: a pie with apples and cottage cheese
Delicate biscuit charlotte with cottage cheese filling.
- medium-sized eggs – 5 pcs .;
- sugar – 2 multi-glasses + 100 g for the filling;
- butter, softened at room temperature t– 50 g;
- sweet apples – 5 pcs .;
- curd with high fat content – 300 g;
- sifted flour – 1 cup.
Preparation time: preparation of 20 minutes + 1 hour and 15 minutes for baking.
Caloric content per 100 g: 176 kcal.
- Curd rub with sugar and soft butter;
- Peel and chop the apples;
- Eggs with sugar for 10 minutes, beat up until the appearance of lush peaks;
- Portioned flour and mix in one direction with a spatula;
- Grease the bowl;
- Pour 1/3 of the sponge dough, half open the apples;
- Pour some more dough, distribute the curd filling;
- Pour in the remnants of the dough, and top with apples
- Cook for 65 minutes in Baking mode..
- For an open pie with apples, there is a little secret that prevents the fruit from drying out. Before you send the product into the oven, it is necessary to oil it with melted butter;
- Sandy cake with cottage cheese stuffing cannot be taken out of the mold immediately after baking. The product must be completely cool, otherwise the dessert will fall apart into pieces;
- Do not increase the amount of sugar for the test. The ingredient can burn, and this flavor instantly absorbs the delicate curd;
- Cottage cheese and apple pies will become more piquant if the fruit is lightly fried in sugar and butter;
- To make “adult” baking, you can pour a few tablespoons of brandy into the filling and add a few stars of fragrant clove;
- Go well with the fermented milk product of dried apricots, bananas, prunes, cream cheese and red berries;
- For lovers of sweets it is recommended not to increase the amount of sugar, add condensed milk and strawberry jam to the curd;
- Another way to add savor to baking is to add a pinch of nutmeg to the filling. But do not get carried away, a large amount of spices can “destroy” the taste. Therefore, observe the measure.
Have a nice tea party with aromatic homemade cakes!