A tasty cake does not have to be expensive or include many ingredients. A lush, airy, porous charlotte cooked in an oven or a standard oven is a great option for tea drinking or a healthy snack..
|granulated sugar –||200-250 g|
|wheat flour –||220-250 g|
|chicken egg –||4 things.|
|apples (sour for contrasts of taste) –||2-3 pieces.|
|Time for preparing: 40 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 167 Kcal|
Charlotte – baking, associated with the aroma of apples. Not only an experienced housewife can cook it, but also a beginner, since the classic recipe is as simple as possible, both for the necessary actions and for the ingredients that make up the cake..
- In order for the finished charlotte to be fluffy, flour is required to sift (or to add baking powder in the amount of 5 g to it, no longer required);
- Break eggs into a deep container, mix them with sugar, then beat until a light yellow shade with a light froth is homogeneous in composition;
- Remove apples from the core, cut into medium cubes;
- Add the sweet egg mixture to the flour, mix well – the dough should be uniformly moderately thick;
- Pour the prepared apples into the baking dish, pour them with dough (evenly);
- Bake for 40 minutes in a preheated 180 degree baking oven.
Optionally, the flour can not sift, and add soda to it. Vanillin is also added to sugar at the beating stage with eggs..
Magnificent curd cake with apples in the oven
A little harder to prepare will be a recipe for the use of cottage cheese. It turns out the cake, which resembles the taste at the same time and charlotte and cottage cheese casserole. To prepare you will need the following ingredients:
- cottage cheese – 1.5 packs (or 350 g);
- vinegar -2-3 drops;
- egg – 4 pieces (standard size or 2 pieces large);
- soda (edible) – 2 g;
- white flour – 100 g (wheat is preferable for the recipe);
- sugar – 150 g (or ½ cup);
- butter – 85 g;
- apples large – 3 pieces (or an average size of 6 pieces).
Cooking time (baking process only) – 35 minutes.
Calorie content – 186 kcal (per 100 g of finished pastries with apples).
- The oil should be softened slightly (any convenient method is used for this);
- Sugar will need to be divided, then mix 3/4 of the existing volume with butter and grind thoroughly;
- In the resulting mass is added cottage cheese (completely), you need to mix well;
- Proteins and yolks divided;
- Pour into proteins 1/2 of the remaining granulated sugar (beat until a thick foam is formed);
- Grind the yolks with the remaining sugar until smooth;
- Stir the yolks with the prepared curd base, then add the protein portion, mix;
- Extinguish soda;
- Add flour and soda to the curd base, mix (it should make a thick dough);
- Apples wash and clean the middle;
- Cut into medium-sized cubes, stir in the dough;
- The capacity where the baking will take place, lay the parchment, put the dough on it (a layer of uniform thickness);
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees, bake until the dough and apples are ready (it can be determined by the appearance of golden brown).
Baking is perfect for breakfast or a children’s dinner..
Apple charlotte in the slow cooker
Acceleration of the cooking process is ensured by the use of modern kitchen appliances. Baking charlotte can be trusted multicooker. The recipe includes ingredients such as:
- flour and sugar – 1 glass each;
- apples – 2-4 pieces (based on size);
- egg -3-4 pieces;
- baking powder -3 g (use as desired, in order to gain pomp).
Cooking time – 50 minutes (for baking).
Calorie – 164 kcal.
- Beat eggs with sugar until bubbles appear and a uniform yellow color of the composition (sugar should not be visible);
- Wash apples, peel and cut (in any convenient way);
- In flour, if necessary, add baking powder (in this case, mix), mix it with eggs. It should make the dough a little thicker than sour cream;
- Apples put into the bowl and pour the dough;
- Put baked on the program “Baking” or “Pie” (time from 40 to 60 minutes for each program). Serve with tea.
Before using eggs in baking, it is best to check for freshness – break each into a separate container. As a filling, not only apples are used (the classic version is sour varieties), but also citrus fruits, bananas, jam and candied fruits. It is recommended to oil the baking container with a little oil to prevent burning charlotte from below. Cinnamon is used to give a rich color..