Classic sponge cake necessarily made with eggs. But this dough is capricious and very calorie. There are more simple ways to make biscuits. The main difference – they do not need to add eggs.
|Wheat flour –||200 g|
|Sugar –||200 g|
|Baking soda or baking powder (baking powder) –||1 tsp|
|Warm boiled water –||200 ml|
|Sunflower oil –||100 ml|
|Lemon juice –||2 tbsp. l.|
|Time for preparing: 45 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 200 Kcal|
I want to surprise the guests with a delicious cake, but do you have neither eggs nor milk? You can cook a sponge cake on the water.
How to cook sponge cake on water:
- The baking mold should be oiled in advance and lined with parchment. Heat the oven to 180 degrees;
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl;
- All liquid ingredients – stir in a separate bowl;
- After which the liquid mixture should be poured into a dry, stirring the dough evenly with a whisk or spoon..
After the dough is completely homogeneous, it is important to immediately pour it into the form and send it to the oven. After 25-30 minutes it is ready. Before serving, this biscuit is best decorated with cream or pour chocolate icing..
Sponge cake on kefir without eggs
Very tasty is the sponge cake, for which the dough was made without eggs, but on kefir or yogurt.
What ingredients will be needed:
- Wheat flour / s – 2 glasses;
- Sugar – 1 cup;
- Kefir 1% – 1 cup;
- Sunflower oil – 6 tbsp. l;
- Soda — 1 tsp;
- Table vinegar – 1 tsp;
- Cinnamon and vanilla – to taste.
If kefir is more fatty, then it can be diluted with cool water. The proportions for the ratio of water and kefir depend on the fat content of the dairy product. But, on average, half a cup of yogurt in 2.5% needs half a glass of water.
To lubricate the form will need oil and semolina.
Biscuit preparation time – 30-45 minutes.
Calories in 100 g – 220-225 kcal.
Stages of cooking:
- The form must be oiled (preferably baked with cream) and sprinkled with semolina. Then after baking the dough can be easily removed from the mold. Oven – preheat to 200 degrees;
- Sift the flour through a fine sieve in a deep bowl or arrange a slide on the clean surface of the table. Then you need to add all the bulk products, except sugar, and then – all this evenly mix with a spoon and make a recess for the liquid ingredients. Pour the soda without quenching it;
- In a separate container, you should mix the kefir with vegetable oil, add sugar and vinegar there. Stir this mixture with a spoon so that the sugar is completely dissolved in it;
- Gently pour the liquid mixture into the flour, constantly stirring the dough with a whisk. The dough will be thin. It should be uniform and free of lumps or bumps..
Long should not stand in this form. It is best to immediately pour it into the prepared form and send it to bake. Baking time depends on the oven, but does not exceed 30 minutes.
Biscuit without eggs in milk
For sponge dough with milk, it is best to take skimmed or pasteurized milk. If in the presence of only homemade milk, then it must be either very fresh, or settled, that is, with skimmed cream.
For a delicious sponge cake with milk and no eggs, you will need:
- Vegetable oil – 10 ml;
- Cow’s milk – 300 ml;
- Wheat flour / s – 1 cup;
- Soda – 1 tsp;
- Sugar – 1 cup.
Soda will have to extinguish with vinegar or lemon juice. Instead of soda, you can take baking powder.
Cooking time – 35-50 minutes.
The average caloric content of 100 g – 210-220 kcal.
- Mix sugar and milk in a bowl. Stir until sugar dissolves completely. Therefore, it is best if the milk is not cold, but at room temperature;
- Then add slaked soda or baking powder to the milk. After that – pour the flour sifted through a sieve;
- Knead the dough with a spoon or a mixer on the “mixing” mode, and not “whipping”. Then the dough will be easier and airy;
- After the dough has become a uniform consistency, you need to prepare the form. For baking biscuits need a form with high edges. It should be greased with vegetable oil, and then – pour the dough into it.
Baked such a biscuit in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees. Baking time – about half an hour.
Chocolate sponge cake without eggs in a slow cooker
Preparing a delicious biscuit chocolate cake in a slow cooker is very easy. The main feature of this dish is that there are no eggs at all..
- Wheat flour / s – 1.5 cups;
- Warm water – 1 cup;
- Sugar – 1 cup;
- Sunflower oil – 0, 25 glasses;
- Apple cider vinegar – 1 tbsp. l;
- Cocoa – 4 tbsp. l;
- Soda – 1 tsp;
- Salt – to taste, but quite a bit.
Cooking time – 60-90 minutes.
Caloric content of 100 g – 230 kcal.
How to bake chocolate sponge cake:
- Mixer mix water, sugar, vegetable oil, salt and vinegar. Stir until all the sugar has dissolved;
- Dry ingredients are mixed separately, after which they are added to the liquid mixture. This should be done by constantly stirring the dough;
- When the consistency of the dough becomes completely homogeneous, it should be poured into a greased bowl of the multicooker. Since the number of ingredients is not large, the dough can be baked in a slow cooker with a small volume. However, it is important to remember that during baking the biscuit will rise twice.
After that, the slow cooker should be put on the “Baking” mode, close and prepare the dough for 50-60 minutes. You can decorate the finished biscuit without eggs with chocolate icing and sprinkle with coconut flakes or pour it with condensed milk, decorate with berries..
In order for any experiment in the preparation of biscuit dough to be successful, you should heed the advice of experts:
- Vegetable oil for biscuits should be refined. Such oil is harmless, it does not create foam during heat treatment. In addition, the taste of the dough prepared in refined oil, does not spoil too bright taste of sunflower;
- If the sugar in milk or water does not dissolve, then the mixture can not be heated. You can simply add a little more milk or water, and then remove the excess aside. Such surplus can be used to make a cream;
- Any biscuit does not like hands. Therefore, the best biscuit dough knead using a mixer at low revs;
- So that the biscuit without eggs does not stick to the form, it must be lubricated with oil. To do this, it is best to use melted butter. On top of this form, you can also sprinkle with semolina or lay a parchment paper;
- When baking a biscuit, you cannot open the oven for the first 10-15 minutes so that the dough does not settle out from the cold air. For the same reason, it should not immediately get out of the oven. It is best that after baking the biscuit for about 5-10 minutes to remain at rest;
- Biscuit without eggs on kefir – capricious dough. Experienced chefs advise you to cook such a biscuit several times for yourself before baking cakes out of it for guests. There is a risk that a fluffy and airy biscuit on kefir will not work out right away;
- The finished sponge cake is always slightly toasted, but not too dark. How to understand that it was baked? To do this, you need to pierce it in the center with a wooden toothpick and if nothing is left on it, then everything is ready;
- You can decorate the finished sponge cake whole or cut it into cakes and smear it with any desired cream.
Knowing these recipes and secrets, you can always please your family with a delicious cake cooked on the simplest ingredients without adding eggs..