What could be more pleasant than a friendly or family evening gatherings with tea, and with fragrant delicious pastries. And even better when baking is done with your own hands. Only here is the question – what to do so that everyone will like it.?
Without thinking you can make a cupcake. This baking will not leave anyone indifferent. After all, the cake comes out extremely tasty and tender, it just melts in your mouth.
If for some reason you still don’t know how to make this delicacy on your own at home, then the following recipes will help you out in this matter..
|butter –||140 grams|
|eggs –||1 piece|
|flour –||600-700 grams|
|kefir –||incomplete glass|
|Sahara –||250 grams|
|soda –||1 small spoon|
|vanilla powder –||pinch|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 320 Kcal|
How to do:
- We remove the butter from the refrigerator and leave it alone for a while to lie at room temperature so that it softens well;
- Then put this oil in a bowl, add sugar to it. All fray with a whisk to obtain a mixture with an elastic structure;
- We break the egg and slowly spread it in a cup with the oil mixture. Again, beat everything;
- Pour the yogurt and mix well until smooth;
- Baking soda can be diluted with a small amount of table bite and pour into the mixture. Stir until complete distribution of soda;
- Carefully fall asleep dough and vanilla powder;
- Mix until complete distribution of flour. The mixture should be homogeneous without lumps. The consistency of it should be quite thick;
- A little special. baking dish can be greased with butter or covered with paper for baking;
- Pour into her batter;
- The oven is heated to the desired 200 degrees. We put there the form with a batter and leave to bake for 45 minutes;
- The finished cupcake should rise, and the top should burst a little. We take it out neatly from the oven, cool it and serve it to the household.
Bake with raisins in tins.
For the recipe for classic muffins with raisins in special molds you will need:
- 3 cups flour;
- Sugar – 300-350 grams;
- Powdered sugar – 130 grams;
- 4 chicken eggs;
- 250 gram margarine packaging;
- Baking powder bag;
- Half a cup of raisins;
- Vegetable oil;
- Baking Cans.
Cooking time – about 45 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams – 345.
- Beat the eggs into a deep bowl, then pour the granulated sugar and whip it until smooth. For whipping, you can use a mixer or a whisk;
- Then put the margarine in a metal dish, put it on the steam bath and melt the margarine. Leave the margarine liquid for a while to cool it;
- The cooled margarine mixture is carefully poured into the egg mixture and constantly stirred with a mixer. The result should be a mixture of uniform consistency;
- Mix flour with baking powder. Fall asleep in a cup with a liquid mixture and mix. Be sure to break all the lumps, should leave a homogeneous thick dough without the slightest lumps;
- Raisins should be washed, if it is too dry and hard, then it should be put on for 10 minutes in hot water;
- Next, put the raisins in the batter and mix;
- ½ small spoon of soda diluted with a small amount of vinegar. Pour this mixture into the dough, stir everything with a mixer;
- Each silicone baking dish is thoroughly coated with vegetable oil. You can use a small brush for lubrication;
- Spread dough in each mold. He must fill them exactly half;
- We heat the oven to 200 degrees and put everything to be baked there;
- Cupcakes need to bake no more than 15-20 minutes;
- Then take out, cool and get the muffins out of the molds;
- We put them on a flat plate, sprinkle with powdered sugar for the beauty and serve it on the table.
Add a touch of citrus – lemon cake at home
We will need:
- 300 grams of flour;
- 200 grams of sugar;
- 3 chicken eggs;
- 30 grams of lemon peel;
- Lemon juice – 1 large spoon;
- 1 small spoon of baking powder;
- A piece of butter – 80 grams;
- Vegetable oil.
For the glaze:
- 70 grams of icing sugar;
- 100 ml of milk.
Cooking time – 1 hour.
Calorie – 330.
How to do:
- Break eggs into a cup, add sugar there. All beat with a mixer until the formation of a lush mixture. Sugar should completely disperse;
- Then add there a soft butter, a pinch of vanillin and again stir everything;
- Cut a lemon and three on a fine grated zest, pick up 1 large spoon and put in the mixture;
- Squeeze out the lemon juice and pour it into the cup to the other components. All mix with a mixer until a uniform structure;
- Mix flour with baking powder and very carefully pour into the liquid mass. All mix with a mixer. You should get a uniform thick dough without lumps;
- Grease the baking dish with butter and pour the dough into it;
- We warm the oven to 200 degrees and set to bake for 45 minutes;
- In the meantime, prepare the icing. Milk is heated to a warm state, we pour into it a sugar bud and stir well;
- We take out the finished classic lemon cake, take it out of the mold and pour the icing;
- Serve pastry with icing served on the table for tea or juice.
How to bake a delicacy in the English manner
Components of classic English muffins:
- 400 grams of flour;
- Granulated sugar – 280 grams;
- 230 grams of butter;
- 3 chicken eggs;
- A handful of raisins;
- 80 grams of candied fruit;
- Any nuts – 70 grams;
- Vanillin – 2 small spoons;
- Baking powder bag;
- Vegetable (any, even sesame) oil.
Cooking time – 1 hour 30 minutes.
Calorie – 345.
How to prepare:
- The oil should be held at room temperature for a couple of hours to soften;
- Put the softened butter in a bowl, pour sugar, vanillin to it. All is well whipped with a mixer until the lush mixture, the sugar must be completely grind;
- Then break the eggs, lay in the oil mixture and beat until smooth;
- Mix flour with baking powder and slowly pour it into the mass. All mix with a mixer;
- Raisin washed and soaked in hot water for 15-20 minutes;
- Candied nuts and nuts break into medium pieces;
- Fall asleep crushed nuts along with candied fruits into batter;
- Put the raisins. All mix until complete distribution of raisins, nuts and candied fruit;
- We bake the baking dish with butter on all sides;
- In the lubricated form pour the liquid mixture;
- The oven is heated to 180 degrees. We put there to bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes;
- Cool ready-made English cupcake, remove from the mold and serve to tea.
Tips for hostesses
- Flour before pouring is best to sift several times. This will help get rid of excess garbage, as well as make it more lush and airy;
- It is desirable to preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Cupcake should be put only in a hot oven, otherwise it will turn out not so tasty and tough;
- Readiness pastries can be checked with the help of toothpicks. To do this, pierce the top of the baking dish and insert a toothpick to the middle depth. If, while pulling on it, there is a liquid dough, then the cake should be kept for some time in the oven;
- If the pastry is not removed from the mold, it should be put on a wet towel for 15 minutes. After that, the cupcake can be easily removed;
- It is better to remove it from the mold after it cools, otherwise it can be damaged or broken..
A cupcake is a delicate pastry that will be a great treat for tea. Made at home, it turns out much better than the store – lush, fragrant, delicate and very appetizing!
Do not delay its preparation for a long time, do it right now. After all, for cooking you do not need to buy expensive products, you can easily find all the components for cooking at home..
Enjoy your meal!