All the following recipes for making cherry pies will help you well if you are faced with the task of feeding loved ones with not only delicious, but also useful dessert. This delicacy can be served not only for the evening tea, but also for the festive table.
|kefir 2.5% –||200 ml|
|cherry –||500 g|
|the eggs –||2 pcs.|
|flour –||350 g|
|butter –||3 tbsp. l.|
|baking powder –||1 ½ tsp.|
|sugar –||200 g|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 310 Kcal|
In its structure, the cake cooked in a slow cooker is dense, but at the same time, not dry, but soft. Special attention should be paid to the combination of sweet dough with sourness, which is given by the berries..
It is easy to make a cake, since all the products are in the fridge of every housewife. And the slow cooker will only save you time and ease the time-consuming process..
How to cook a cherry pie in a slow cooker:
- The first thing that begins with the preparation of the cake is the removal of seeds from the berries. In order for the cherry to start up the excess juice, it must be placed in a colander above the sink, and during this time proceed to kneading the dough;
- Before the appearance of characteristic bubbles, sugar and eggs should be whipped;
- Then pour kefir with oil into this mass and mix it with a whisk, not with a mixer;
- Gradually introduce the sifted flour with baking powder. Stir and set aside the finished dough;
- Lubricate the saucepan (bowl) with vegetable or creamy fat and pour in half the finished dough;
- Spread the cherries evenly and make sure that the berries are not at the edge of the bowl. Otherwise, during baking, they can burn;
- Pour the remaining dough and send to bake;
- You can use the function “Baking” or “Multipovar”. Set the timer for 1 hour and the temperature for 150 ° C;
- In the process of cooking, watch the cake, not forgetting from time to time to pierce the dough with a toothpick. As soon as it comes out dry, turn off the kitchen device, remove the bowl and allow the product to cool down on its own;
- Before serving, treat it with powdered sugar, decorate with mint leaves and a few cherries..
Pie with apples and cherries in a slow cooker
This is not just a fruit cake. The delicacy is known as a marble charlotte with cherries and apples, which is obtained not only beautiful from an aesthetic point of view, but also delicate in texture and moderately sweet in taste..
- medium sized apples – 5 pcs .;
- flour with sugar – 1 cup;
- cocoa powder (sift) – 2 tbsp. l .;
- cherry – 150 – 200 g;
- eggs – 5 small pieces.
Baking and preparation time: 80 minutes.
Calories: 145 kcal.
How to cook:
- For 10 minutes, continuously beat the eggs with sugar;
- Mixer change the spoon and gently constantly mixing to enter the flour;
- Pour 1/3 of the dough into another container and mix with cocoa;
- In the bowl of the kitchen device, which you need to grease in advance, pour in 2 spoons of white dough and 1 spoon of chocolate until the mass fills the bottom;
- Put thin slices of apples;
- Then pour the dough using the same technology as indicated in paragraph 4;
- Then spread out the berries, which must remove the bones;
- Then again, turn the dough and apples;
- And the final stage will be the dough again;
- Delicacy is prepared in the “Baking” mode, but with the timer the situation is a little more complicated. You must first set it to 1 hour. After this time, without opening the lid, add another 20 minutes of baking;
- Do not remove the finished product from the bowl and let it cool naturally. Before serving, it is recommended to add a cocoa cake or powder.
Sand cakes with cherries and cottage cheese
In this recipe, the preparation of shortbread dough does not require any skills and efforts. If you comply with each item, then as a result you will get a delicacy with the most delicate filling and curd with juicy berries..
Dessert is especially fond of children. If outwardly it is similar to a cake, then in terms of taste, it is more like a cake..
- large eggs – 2 pcs .;
- soft oil – 150 g;
- fine sugar – 7 tbsp. l .;
- flour – 250 g;
- granular fat cottage cheese – 200 g;
- frozen cherry – 200 g;
- baking powder – 1h. l.
Baking and preparation time: 1 hour and 10 minutes.
Calories: 300 kcal.
How to cook:
- Cooking pies involves the use of any type of dough and of these, the most simple is considered to be shortcrust. For his kneading, 2 spoons of sugar are combined with butter and kneaded this mixture with a fork. Next, enter the yolks with baking powder;
- Having achieved homogeneity, to the mass pour flour sifted through a sieve several times and knead with a spoon. As a result, the dough will be smooth, steep, but with a sandy texture. Semi-finished product wrapped in food film and leave for a quarter of an hour in the refrigerator;
- During this time, prepare the filling with curd liqueur. To do this, defrost the cherry and sprinkle all the juice. As for the second component – cottage cheese, it is ground with the remaining 5 spoons of sugar. Separately, whip up to a strong foam proteins, which are then mixed with cottage cheese. the result should be a fluffy and light liqueur;
- The dough must be put into the bowl of the multicooker and distributed throughout the bottom, not forgetting to create low sides;
- Top lay out the berry base and cover it with aerated air;
- Treats in the “Baking” mode for 45 minutes.
Chocolate cake with berries on kefir
Berry-based pies have long ceased to exist exclusively as a seasonal delicacy. In any store you can buy a package of frozen cherries: and believe me, the taste of baking will not suffer from this. In addition, frozen berries will save you from the long and painful process of removing bones..
- pitted cherries – 300 g;
- vanilla packaging;
- sugar – 100 g;
- oil – ½ cup;
- a pinch of salt;
- flour – 300 g;
- cocoa with honey – 2 tbsp. l each ingredient;
- baking powder – 1 tsp.
Baking and preparation time: 1 hour.
Calories: 273 kcal.
How to cook:
- If frozen berries are used, they must be defrosted;
- In a deep bowl add 3 dry ingredients: cocoa, flour and sugar. In another container combine all remaining ingredients and stir until sugar crystals dissolve;
- In a container where the dry ingredients are located, make a well and pour in the liquid ingredients. Start kneading the dough and in the process add thawed berries;
- Oil grease the bowl of the kitchen device and put all the berry dough. On the device set the mode “Baking”, and the timer for 1 hour;
- After a characteristic sound signal indicating the end of baking, you should not rush to the dredging of the treat. Hold the product for another quarter of an hour with the lid closed..
Cheesecake with cherry in a slow cooker
In this recipe it should be noted not only the delicious taste of delicacy, but high calorie content. Therefore, this cake is unlikely to appeal to all followers of PP, but the sweet tooth (especially) men will appreciate it, as the delicacy is very satisfying..
- grainy wet curd – 400 g;
- fresh or frozen berries – 300 g;
- large eggs – 3 pcs .;
- baking powder – ½ tsp;
- quality margarine – 200 g;
- pinch of salt;
- fine sugar – 250 g;
- flour – 4 glasses.
Cooking and preparation time: 1 hour 15 minutes.
Calories: 289 kcal.
How to cook:
- Margarine pereteret with flour, add salt with baking powder. The result is a loose mass that must be placed in the refrigerator and proceed to the preparation of the filling;
- It is very important to use wet and grainy curd. Blender the ingredients, add sugar and add eggs;
- Getting to the formation of a cherry pie. In this recipe, it is not necessary to lubricate the bowl with oil, therefore, first of all, lay out the loose dough (1/2 part) on the bottom, and distribute the berries on top;
- Cherry completely pour the mass of cottage cheese, and at the end of a delicacy plentifully sprinkle the crumbs of the remaining half of the loose dough;
- You need to cook the cake in the “Baking” mode for at least 60 minutes.
- To the finished product turned out more saturated, it is recommended to leave it for several hours in the refrigerator;
- For glossiness and browning, remember to lubricate the surface with a whipped yolk;
- No need to delay the process of kneading sand dough, otherwise it will turn out to be tight and rubberized;
- Vanillin with baking powder is better not to sleep than pour;
- To make the bottom of the product dry, sprinkle starch on the bottom of the bowl..
Enjoy your meal!