Favorite recipes for cooking charlotte have every hostess. It is usually made with apple filling, but you can try other variations of this pie. For example, a pear filling will be a great alternative to the usual apples. Pear is a sweeter fruit than an apple, so less sugar is put in the filling. There are no special requirements for the variety for the cake, but it is better to choose fruits that are not too soft so that they do not turn into a gruel during baking..
|wheat flour –||250 g|
|eggs –||3 pcs.|
|Sahara –||150 – 200 g|
|pears –||½ kg|
|apples –||100 g|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 163 Kcal|
This cake is loved for the fact that with a small consumption of products that can be easily found in any store, the result is a delicious and beautiful dessert. Charlotte is not ashamed to put on the table for guests, and it is difficult to spoil it in the process of cooking.
The apples will give the cake a nice sour taste, otherwise it would have turned out too sweet if only pears were used..
Stages of cooking charlottes with pears step by step:
- Beat eggs with sugar until a foam mass is formed;
- In the process of beating, flour is mixed in (it must be sieved immediately before it, or you can pour it through a sifter);
- In pears and apples remove the middle with seeds and skin. Cut the fruit into small slices;
- The dishes in which baking will take place, grease and lightly sprinkle with flour the bottom and walls;
- Spread fruit slices on the bottom, covering it completely;
- Pour dough on top. Then you need to wait a little, until it flows under the fruit and fills the space between them;
- For baking, the cake is sent to the oven (180 ° C, 45 minutes);
- Before you pull the product out of the oven, it must be allowed to stand a little while the heat is turned off. Charlotte should cool before serving..
Charlotte with nuts, pears and apples
In this recipe, fruits are taken approximately equally, but pears, since their taste is less expressive, you need to take a little more.
- 115 grams of sugar;
- 3 eggs;
- 350 grams of pears;
- 240 grams of apples (it is preferable to take sour varieties to shade the taste of pears);
- 170 g of wheat flour;
- 50 grams of nuts (you can take those that are more like);
- 30 g semolina;
- 50 g 2.5% kefir;
- 10 g plums. oils;
- on 5 g of salt and soda.
On the cake will have to spend: 40 minutes.
Calories per 100 g: 172 kcal.
Eggs in a blender or mixer, beat with sugar. Then they begin to interfere with the mass (but you can continue beating), slowly pouring in flour, salt. Add soda, kefir.
Lubricate the dishes for the cake, spread the sliced fruit (it is necessary to evenly distribute the apples and pears so that they share the same ratio in all parts of the cake).
Fruit sprinkle with finely chopped or chopped nuts. Pour the dough from above, let it spread throughout the form and penetrate between the fruit. In the oven, a pear apple-apple charlotte is cooked for 25-30 minutes (200 ° C).
Charlotte with pear and banana
Another unusual recipe for charlotte – stuffed with pears and bananas. This option is very high-calorie, satisfying..
- 400 g of pears (it is better to pick up sourish varieties);
- 5 eggs;
- 2 tbsp. millet. flour;
- 200 g of bananas (choose not the softest, medium ripeness);
- 2.5 Art. Sahara;
- 1 lemon;
- 2 g of salt.
Time to spend: 45 min.
Caloric content per 100 g: 253 kcal.
In a deep bowl, beat eggs and sugar. When the mass foams, gradually sift flour there and add salt. Stir the products to form a lump-free blend. Pears are cut into cubes and spread into dishes, where the product will be baked (its walls should be oiled).
Pour the dough on the fruit, letting it fill the whole space between them. Bananas are cut into cups, sprinkled with lemon juice and spread on the dough (no big deal if they drown in it). At 180 ° C, the cake should be baked in 35-40 minutes.
Baking in a slow cooker
You can bake a cake without much hassle, if you use a slow cooker. Therefore, we offer a simple recipe of charlotte on kefir with pears for cooking in this unit..
- 3 pears;
- 4 eggs;
- 1 tsp. soda and cinnamon;
- 1 tbsp. 2.5% kefir and sugar;
- 2 tbsp. millet. flour.
Work on charlotte will take: 1 h.
Caloric content per 100 g: 157 kcal.
Pears are washed, freed from the middle part with bones. If the skin is not very thick and hard, you can leave it. Fruits are cut as you like: into slices or cubes. In a separate bowl, sprinkle them with cinnamon and mix.
Beat eggs and sugar. Add kefir, mix. Stir with a spatula or a whisk, gradually sift flour mixed with soda into the dough. It should be flowing, without lumps, dough. Multicooker capacity greased, poured a little dough. Pour pear, pour the remaining dough.
Cooked with the lid closed for 40-50 minutes at the “Baking” mode. Then give another 10 minutes to walk and cool..
It is necessary to periodically check how the process of baking. If you put a match in the dough, it will come out of the finished cake dry. Otherwise, it is worth waiting 10 minutes until the product is baked.
When serving, sprinkle charlotte powder, cinnamon, decorate with fresh berries. If the sour taste of the fruit seems excessive, you can sprinkle the stuffing with sugar before pouring the dough..
Tasty charlotte with pears will lighten the mood and create a cozy atmosphere for home tea.