Charlotte – a cake, familiar from childhood. It is prepared simply, and the taste of baking will not leave anyone indifferent. This culinary product will decorate both everyday and festive table..
|citrus –||1 PC. medium size|
|flour –||1 st.|
|sugar –||1 st.|
|the eggs –||3 pcs.|
|Time for preparing: 40 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 162 Kcal|
Charlotte pie with oranges, cooked in the oven, will be an excellent addition to the family tea or treat for the arrival of guests.
Cooking charlottes with oranges in the oven:
- First, egg yolks must be separated from proteins;
- To proteins add a glass of sugar and mix with a mixer until a white, airy mass is obtained;
- Beat yolks until smooth. Then add them to the finished protein mixture and mix everything;
- Pour a glass of flour to the egg-sugar mixture, and mix everything well so that the mixture becomes airy;
- From the orange cut off the peel, and after the flesh cut into small pieces;
- Put the dough into the selected baking dish and put the sliced orange on an even layer;
- Send the dough to the preheated oven at 180 ° C and leave it to bake for 40 minutes;
- Remove the baked charlotte from the oven and let it cool. Warm cake ready to eat.
Charlotte with apples and oranges
A pleasant sweet-sour taste, with hints of citrus, is obtained if you cook a charlotte with orange and apples. The recipe will not cause difficulties.
Before cooking, you need to prepare the necessary components:
- citrus – 2 pcs. medium sized;
- apples – 4 pcs. medium-sized;
- eggs – 4 pcs .;
- flour – 200 g;
- sugar – 100 g;
- oil of plant origin – 120 ml;
- salt – 3 g (or half tsp.);
- soda – 10 g;
- vanilla sweetener – a quarter tsp;
- cinnamon spice – half tsp.
Baking will be ready in 30 minutes.
Calories: 168 kcal per 100 g.
Stages of cooking:
- Fruits thoroughly wash, peel;
- In a separate bowl add eggs, lather them;
- Add sugar, vanillin, cinnamon and soda to the beaten eggs (amount according to the list). Soda should be slaked with vinegar or lemon juice;
- Gradually stirring the mixture, add butter and then sifted flour;
- Mix all. The dough should not be “cool”, but not liquid (like a pancake);
- Fruits cut into pieces and send to the dough;
- Heat oven to 180⁰;
- Heat the baking dish gently grease with butter, and then pour the dough into it;
- Future charlotte send in the oven and leave for half an hour. After 30 minutes, check the readiness of the cake with a toothpick, and, if necessary, extend the baking process;
- As soon as the toasted charlotte is ready, you need to get it out of the oven and let it cool so that it becomes warm. After that, it is taken out of the form;
- If desired, you can sprinkle baking with powdered sugar, grated chocolate, jam or sour cream.
Orange charlotte recipe in a slow cooker
The crock-pot will become excellent replacement to an oven. This device will bake a charlotte with oranges, freeing you from the need to constantly check the readiness of the cake..
The ingredients for the cake are as follows:
- citrus – 1 pc. medium size;
- flour – 200 g;
- chicken eggs – 4 pcs .;
- granulated sugar – 1 cup of 200 g.
The slow cooker will cook pastries in 1 hour.
100 g of charlotte contains 165 kcal.
How to cook a charlotte:
- In a deep bowl, mix the eggs with the sugar until a smooth, white foam. It is better to do this with a mixer, because the whisk will get longer;
- To the egg-sugar mixture, sprinkle with sifted flour and mix thoroughly;
- Orange peeled and cut into slices;
- Oil multicooker container. Pour half of the dough into it, put orange slices on top, and then pour the remaining dough;
- Close the lid of the device and set the “Baking” mode, the duration of which is 60 minutes;
- After cooking, you should check the readiness of the charlotte with a knife or wooden stick;
- The finished charlotte is not immediately taken out of the multicooker, and let it cool.
- Hot charlotte is not recommended to immediately get out of shape, because it can instantly lose shape. It is better to give it a little cool;
- Fill the cooked pie with oranges can be melted chocolate bar, which is poured over the top of the baking;
- For greater pomp of the finished cake, baking powder should be added to the dough;
- To reduce the brittleness of the finished cake, in the preparation stage, you need to replace a quarter of the flour with starch;
- Ground nutmeg, candied fruits or raisins can be added to the main fruit components of the charlotte..
Have a nice tea party with delicious fruit pastries!