Raisins are a wholesome product that contains healthy macronutrients and vitamins. Some people do not like it, but if you properly prepare desserts with it, then even small children will be happy to have tea with sweet pastries..
|raisins –||1 cup|
|ground nutmeg –||3 grams|
|soda –||3 grams|
|water –||2 glasses|
|butter –||0.5 pack|
|flour –||400 grams|
|sugar –||0.2 kilogram|
|Time for preparing: 65 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 287 Kcal|
If there is absolutely no time for cooking something sweet, you can always use easy recipes and make a tasty and healthy raisin cake from simple foods..
- Dry the form, slightly lubricate the sides and bottom with oil, heat the oven to 180 degrees;
- Put the raisins in a saucepan, pour boiling water and cook for 10 minutes on low heat, add oil and stir until it melts, remove everything from the heat and cool;
- Pour sugar, soda, ground nutmeg, cinnamon, flour into a saucepan, mix gently and put in a form;
- Cook in the oven for 35 minutes.
If desired, the finished dessert can be decorated with icing sugar on top..
Mazurka pie with nuts and raisins
Pie “Mazurka” is prepared very quickly, and its taste will delight all family members, if you serve him a cup of tea or hot, aromatic coffee.
- 50 grams of dried apricots;
- sugar –75 grams;
- soda – 2 grams;
- 1 egg;
- 50 grams of raisins;
- 0.5 glass of walnuts;
- flour –100 grams;
- 50 grams of prunes.
Cooking time: 40 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams: 360 kcal.
- All dried fruits are well washed and dried using paper towels;
- Dry the nuts and chop them together with dried apricots, prunes into small pieces;
- Combine sugar with eggs in a separate container and rub well, add chopped dried fruits, nuts, mix;
- Flour mixed with soda and put into the egg mass, cook the dough and put into shape;
- Cook in the oven for half an hour at 180 degrees.
This cake can be served to coffee, tea, along with butter its taste is very rich and rich..
Tatar cake with rice and raisins
Tatar cake with raisins and rice is one of the most delicious and tender. It is prepared from simple products that every hostess has in the house..
- raisins – 0.5 cup;
- rice – 1.5 cups;
- dry yeast – 5 grams;
- 70 grams of sugar;
- milk – 0.25 liters;
- margarine – 120 grams.
Cooking time: 120 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams: 261 kcal.
- In a small amount of water dilute the yeast;
- Melt margarine in a microwave, add milk, sugar, a pinch of salt, egg, diluted yeast, mix everything well;
- Add flour to the brew, knead a tender, soft dough, cover with a towel and let stand for 60 minutes so that the dough rises;
- Boil rice, rinse, fry the raisins in oil and mix everything together, mix;
- The dough is divided into two halves, one of them is rolled out, put into shape, and the filling is laid on top;
- The second part of the roll out and close the filling, pinch the edges;
- Cover the cake with a towel and allow 20 minutes to rise, then grease with beaten yolk and cook at 180 degrees in the oven until golden brown.
The cake is not very sweet, but very tasty. If desired, you can add more sugar during cooking and its taste will change..
Curd tart and raisins
Many children love cake with cottage cheese and raisins. It is cooked easily and quickly, with the addition of not only yolks, but also proteins..
- 0.6 kg of flour;
- baking powder – 10 grams;
- butter – 350 grams;
- 2 glasses of sugar;
- cottage cheese – 1 kilogram;
- 200 milliliters of milk;
- 6 eggs;
- raisins – 1 cup.
Cooking time: 40 minutes.
Caloric content per 100 grams: 290 kcal.
- Soften butter in advance at room temperature so that it becomes soft, then put it in a bowl, add 100 grams of sugar and grind;
- Mix the flour with the baking powder, add to the creamy mass, mix to make a crumb;
- Put the cottage cheese into a deep container, add half a cup of sugar, yolks, milk to make the filling soft, and then beat well with the help of a blender;
- Protein shake a mixer until pomp;
- Stew raisins with boiling water for 10 minutes, then dry and put into a curd mass, mix;
- In the mass of the curd gently enter the whipped whites, mix;
- 2/3 of the crumb put on the bottom of the form, put the curd filling on top and sprinkle with the leftover dough;
- Cook in the oven 25 minutes at 180 degrees.
The cake is light, tasty and tender, so even small children will be delighted with it..
Pie with apples and raisins in a slow cooker
In the slow cooker you can cook not only delicious first and second courses, but also desserts. Especially good are cakes that are evenly cooked and remain soft and tender..
- 4 eggs;
- 220 grams of flour;
- 0.5 cups of raisins;
- sugar – 1 cup;
- apples – 3 pieces;
Cooking time: 70 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams: 255 kcal.
- Apples wash, dry, remove the skin, core and cut into small, thin slices;
- Raise the raisins for 10 minutes with boiling water, drain the water, and squeeze it and dry it a little on a paper towel;
- Beat the eggs into a bowl and use a mixer to beat until fluffy, add sugar and continue the process of beating for 10 minutes so that the mass becomes thick;
- In the egg mass sift flour, knead the batter;
- Oil grease bowl, put at the bottom of the dough, put apples on top, raisins and pour the rest of the dough;
- Put the bowl in the slow cooker and cook for 1 hour in the “baking” mode.
To make the cake tasty and not donkey after cooking, the lid of the multicooker is best not to open the first 15 minutes, but let the dessert stand and cool slightly. It is best to serve this pie in portions, which are decorated with icing sugar and mint leaves..
To make the pies more fluffy and airy, flour must be sifted through a sieve at least twice. If it needs to be diluted in a liquid, then the milk is poured into the flour and is gradually kneaded, and not per revolution. This way lumps can be avoided..
To prevent the yeast dough from sticking to the hands, they should be greased with vegetable oil..
Biscuit dough is kneaded very carefully so that it does not settle. To do this, flour is introduced into the protein mass in the last place and is mixed not in a circular motion, but from top to bottom..
So that the shortbread dough remains soft and tender even after cooking, it should be kneaded for no more than two minutes. If there is not enough sugar in it, then after baking it will become hard and will be a little crumbly..
A pie with raisins will be evenly cooked and will acquire a golden crust during cooking if there is enough sugar in it. If it is not enough – the pastry will be pale, but if it is a lot, then everything will burn and will have an unattractive and unpresentable appearance..
To make the cake fragrant and not have unpleasant, foreign smells, you need to knead the dough only in clean dishes.
Raisins and other dried fruits before use must be filled with boiling water and let them stand for 10 minutes. So they can be washed well, remove possible dirt and at the same time slightly soften. After that, everything is well wrung out from excess liquid and dried a little on a towel. Thanks to this simple secret, baking will be more tasty, juicy and tender..