Our grandmothers knew this sponge cake and prepared it for the holidays or just on weekends. Memorize the simplest recipes and you will know how to treat guests suddenly knocked on the door..
|quail eggs –||15 pieces.|
|soda –||3 shakes|
|condensed milk –||380 ml|
|powdered sugar –||35 g|
|wheat flour –||140g|
|Time for preparing: 40 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 301 Kcal|
How to make a standard biscuit with condensed milk:
- Flour the flour through a sieve and add soda to it, mix thoroughly;
- Pull out the oil in a couple of hours in order to become soft;
- Break eggs into the second container, add condensed milk and mix;
- There to send oil, bring to homogeneity;
- Add flour with soda parts, kneading a homogeneous dough;
- The oven is heated to 180 Celsius, and the form covered with paper;
- Pour mass and bake for twenty-five minutes until dry toothpicks..
Chocolate biscuit with condensed milk easier than ever
- 150 grams of wheat flour;
- 3 g of vanilla;
- 4 chicken eggs;
- 270 ml of condensed milk;
- 2 pinch of salt;
- 1 pack baking powder;
- 65 grams of sugar;
- 90 g chocolate paste;
- 60 ml of sunflower oil;
- 35 g cocoa powder.
Preparation time – 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Caloric content – 369 kcal / 100 g.
How to cook:
- Eggs break in a medium bowl, give sugar and salt, mix;
- Next, beat the mass using a whisk or a mixer into a fluffy, light mass that changes color to a lighter, creamy color;
- In the resulting mass pour condensed milk, mix with a whisk until smooth;
- Add chocolate paste, bring to homogeneity again;
- Add butter and mix well;
- Flour the flour through a sieve in several stages directly to the other ingredients;
- Then send baking powder and cocoa there and through the sieve too;
- Stir the dough again until smooth;
- Lay the bottom of the form, pour the dough into it, evenly distribute with a spatula;
- Put in the oven for about an hour, look at the toothpick.
Recipe for a delicate sponge cake with condensed milk in a slow cooker
- 245 ml of condensed milk;
- 360 grams of wheat flour;
- 3 chicken eggs;
- 255 g of granulated sugar;
- 12 g of baking powder;
- 210 ml sour cream.
Cooking time – 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Caloric content – 280 kcal / 100 g.
How to cook:
- Eggs break in a deep enough bowl, there is sugar;
- First, mix the components, then beat all with a mixer or a whisk in a fluffy white mass. Beating up to this state will take about ten minutes;
- Add condensed milk and mix until smooth;
- Send for milk and flour, but through a sieve and in several stages;
- After each addition of flour, be sure to bring the dough to a homogeneous consistency;
- Give baking powder, also mix;
- Pour the dough in a bowl of the cooker, distribute and bake for one hour and five minutes;
- Cool the biscuit in a slow cooker, and then remove it using a steaming bowl.
Impregnation options for biscuit with condensed milk
Before soaking the biscuit, it is important to remember that it must be completely cooled. If the cakes are still warm, they will instantly get wet and your whole cake will turn into porridge.
For one cake, you will need more than one cup of syrup. To get it, you need to pour 90 ml of water into a saucepan and add 60 g of sugar. Bring both components to a boil, remove the foam from the surface. And then – a matter of taste and mood. But there is an important point! If you want to add some flavor to the syrup, then it should be done when the syrup has cooled. When hot, the whole smell disappears..
To obtain brandy syrup, you must add to the syrup just 30 ml of brandy..
Citrus syrup is obtained by adding the juice of half the desired citrus and its zest. You can replace these components with 15 ml of citrus liqueur..
If you add to the mass of only 30 ml of coffee, you can get a good coffee syrup.
In order to get a fruit soak, you need to add 15 ml of the desired fruit syrup to the syrup..
If you add 15 ml of wine in syrup, you get wine impregnation for any biscuit.
Vanilla syrup is the most classic impregnation option. To get it, you need to add a pinch of vanilla, a little vanilla sugar or vanilla pod to the syrup.
To obtain rum impregnation, you can add 15 ml of rum or a few drops of essence.
As an impregnation, you can also use compote, uzvar, any juice, tea, cocoa and even milk with sugar. The main thing is that you like the taste of impregnation..
Choose the impregnation that you like and cook delicious cakes and pastries with us.
Sponge cake with condensed milk, sour cream and nuts
- 130 ml of cherry syrup;
- 440 ml of 30% sour cream;
- 5 eggs;
- 160 g pine nuts;
- 380 g of boiled condensed milk;
- 150 grams of sugar;
- 245 grams of sugar in sponge cake;
- 240 g butter;
- 10 g thickener for sour cream;
- 240 grams of wheat flour;
- 12 g vanilla sugar;
- 12 g of baking powder;
- 40 g white chocolate.
Time for cooking – 50 minutes + cooling of the biscuit + impregnation.
Calories – 350 kcal / 100 g.
How to cook:
- Divide the eggs into separate bowls and first of all beat the whites into a fluffy mass;
- Add sugar to several parts, without ceasing to beat up the mass;
- Slowly pour the yolks, also continuing to beat all the ingredients;
- Gradually add flour to the liquid mass, necessarily filling it into a sieve;
- After each time, stir the dough until smooth;
- Similarly, add baking powder;
- Bring all the components to a uniform, smooth consistency;
- Cover the form with paper, if desired, you can lubricate it a little;
- Pour the dough into it and send for thirty minutes at 180 Celsius into the oven;
- Remove the oil in advance so that it becomes soft and you can work with it;
- Cut it into cubes, add condensed milk and beat until a homogeneous cream;
- In another container, pour sour cream and its thickener;
- There add the usual sugar and vanilla, beat until getting a cream and put in the fridge;
- When the cake is baked, cool completely and cut into two parts;
- Saturate both parts with syrup, but moderately, otherwise the cakes will be soaked;
- Grease the bottom cake with condensed milk cream and cover it with the second cake;
- Now grease the cake from all sides with cooled sour cream;
- Grate white chocolate and sprinkle with a cake;
- Brown nuts in a dry frying pan and also decorate them with a cake;
- Put in the fridge for at least five hours and you can chop.
Open the oven until the biscuit is baked, absolutely impossible. Because of the sharp temperature drop, the biscuit will fall and will not rise..
For whites to whip flawlessly, they must first be cooled. To do this, the eggs just need to be divided and the proteins put in the refrigerator for at least thirty minutes. It will be perfect if you cool the dishes, in which the whites and the tools they will be whipped will be whipped. To do this, simply remove the whisk / mixer in the freezer for about fifteen minutes.
To make the condensed milk mix well with biscuit eggs, it is better to take it out beforehand from the fridge so that it is liquid rather than frozen..
Sponge cake with condensed milk is a sweet dessert that is very easy to bake. Ten minutes of your time + baking and sweet dessert for tea is ready. Choose cream to your taste and enjoy.