Schi is the first dish that is very popular in our country. There are many different ways to cook this soup: on the pork bone or on a diet chicken, on sauerkraut or from a fresh cabbage, on a cooker or in a slow cooker. By the way, now almost everyone has started cooking soups in a slow cooker. It is very fast, useful, tasty – and therefore it is so widely popular..
In the soup put almost any meat (beef, chicken, pork, lamb). And sometimes they don’t put them at all – lean soup is also a very tasty soup. Usually, with such a recipe, meat is replaced with mushrooms, sometimes adding beans to them..
Vegetable frying is used, again, which includes a variety of ingredients, depending on taste preferences and desired result. Usually it is carrots, onions, greens and Bulgarian pepper. Well, the basis of this wonderful treat, of course, cabbage!
If you want to cook sour soup, then reach for a jar of sauerkraut, and if you usually have fresh cabbage, then take a board and slowly chop the white head of cabbage. As spices use: garlic cloves, ground pepper, dill, parsley, bay leaf and celery. Sometimes the cooking method includes: nettle, sorrel, dandelion and a number of other herbs.
Mayonnaise or fat cream is often used as an additive. Rye bread is served as a snack. Freshly-boiled greens are portioned into the already prepared dish, which gives the greatest flavor and pleasant appearance..
Prepare a large pot, griddle, sharp knife, chopping board and colander.
Wash vegetables thoroughly, then cut into cubes, straws, or use a grater. Rinse the meat, cut out the excess and put to stew. Wait a while and the food is ready.!
|beef bone –||300 grams|
|small cabbage –||half head|
|small potatoes –||3 tuber|
|tomatoes –||2 pcs.|
|Bell pepper –||1 PC.|
|bulb –||1 PC.|
|carrot –||2 pcs.|
|unscented sunflower oil –||3 tablespoons|
|ground pepper –||taste|
|Time for preparing: 120 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 62 Kcal|
The sequence of cooking: carrots and onions cleaned from the peel, chopped into thin straws Peeled potatoes and cut into cubes. Chopping cabbage should be sharpened with a knife, it is not necessary to wash it, just separate some upper sheets from the head of cabbage. Pepper and tomatoes cut into thin slices, before clearing the vegetables from the seeds.
Rinse the meat, cutting it into small pieces. Prepare the multicooker by choosing a frying program. Add sunflower oil and fry the onions, stirring occasionally.
Next, you should put a carrot to the half-ready onion and continue to fry the mixture for 5-7 minutes. Gradually lay out beef and vegetables in the capacity of the multicooker, fill the mixture with water until the division is 4 liters. Add salt and pepper to taste..
Cook under the program “Cooking” or “Soup” (depending on the model of the multicooker, the modes will differ in names) for 45 minutes. Sprinkle greens before serving..
Green cabbage soup with pork
- fresh white cabbage;
- pork – 600 grams;
- onions in the amount of two pieces of small size;
- two bundles of sorrel;
- two bunches of green onions;
- three eggs;
- salt, pepper and bay leaf to taste;
- two spoons of high fat cream.
Preparation time: 1 hour 10 minutes.
Caloric content: 71 kcal.
The sequence of cooking: rinse the meat well, cut into small pieces and put in a slow cooker filled with water for 20 minutes by selecting the mode “Quenching”. After this time, report on the meat to the pre-chopped potatoes and onions, cook for about 20 minutes.
Sorrel, cabbage and onions, wash and finely chop. In a separate container, break the eggs and shake well. When the potatoes are soft, put the chopped vegetables in a slow cooker and fill in the beaten eggs..
Then you can put in the salt, pepper and herbs to your taste. Before serving, put in a bowl 1-2 tablespoons of sour cream.
Sauerkraut soup with beef
- beef – 350 grams;
- 4 potatoes;
- carrot in the amount of 2 pieces of small size;
- onion in the amount of 1 piece of small size;
- tomato paste;
- 3 tablespoons of refined sunflower oil;
- seasoning (depending on taste preferences);
- high-fat sour cream (depending on taste preferences).
Preparation time: 1 hour 30 minutes.
Calories – 63 kcal.
The sequence of cooking: the meat must be washed, cut into cubes..
Use the “Baking” or “Frying” mode, preparing beef for 25 minutes. Grate the carrots, chop the onion into slices..
Spread the mixture of onions and carrots to the beef, pouring a little more sunflower oil. Then send tomato paste, potatoes prepared in advance, sauerkraut, spices (coriander, thyme, granulated garlic, pepper, dried or greens) in a slow cooker and pour in water.
Until full cooking, do not forget to mix the soup occasionally. Pouring into plates, put a couple of spoons of sour cream, preferably of high fat content..
Cabbage soup with mushrooms and beans
- small head of cabbage;
- 1 cup of beans;
- 5-7 potato tubers;
- 2 small carrots;
- onions in the amount of 1 piece;
- 400 grams of white mushrooms;
- sunflower oil in the amount of 4 tablespoons;
- salt, jamaican pepper (depending on taste preferences).
Preparation time: 1 hour 15 minutes.
Caloric content: 39 kcal.
The sequence of cooking: if you use dried mushrooms and beans, then soak these ingredients in a separate bowl. Wash, peel and peel potatoes. Fry it in sunflower oil for 10 minutes using the “Frying” mode.
Next, set it aside in a separate container, and prepare the slow cooker for the next ingredient. In the heated oil, throw chopped mushrooms, cabbage, celery, carrots. Fry the vegetable mixture in the same mode for about 12-15 minutes.
When everything is ready, add the beans and spices, pour water into the multicooker container. After full cooking, leave the soup to stand for another 10-15 minutes..
Summer soup with chicken and egg
- sauerkraut – 500 grams;
- onion in the amount of 2 pieces of small size;
- chicken meat – 400 grams;
- 3 potatoes;
- greens, black pepper and salt (depending on taste preferences);
- flour – 0.2 cups;
- unscented sunflower oil.
Preparation time: 1 hour 25 minutes.
Caloric content: 54 kcal.
The sequence of cooking: Wash chicken meat and cut into pieces, cook by pressing the “Cooking” button, until ready. Onions wash, peel, chop and fry in vegetable oil, pouring flour there.
Next, add there sauerkraut. Pre-peeled, chopped potatoes to put to the boiling meat. The contents of the pan also need to add to the broth, cook until fully cooked about 35-40 minutes, and sometimes a little bit more. Add spices to taste, and leave the soup to infuse..
- It is believed that the soup in a slow cooker is more tasty if you cook them in a small amount.
- Spices (bay leaf, pepper, coriander, etc.) always put at the end of cooking, when the soup is almost ready.
- Stir cabbage soup when cooking is neat, slow movements in a circle.
- If the soup is too thick, then in no case do not dilute them with cold water, it is best to use boiling water.
- Before you put the eggs in the soup, you can pour a little broth into it. Then in the tank with soup schi eggs evenly distributed.
- It is not recommended to leave the bay leaf in the finished dish..
- If you use in your soup a lot of different vegetables in large quantities, but be very careful with the addition of spices. Stir-fry vegetables flavor the dish quite strongly, spices can be superfluous and interrupt the taste.
Enjoy your meal!