There are many dishes that use rice and minced meat. From these products cooked cabbage rolls, stuffed peppers, meatballs and so on. But the most delicious of the variety are exactly meatballs. They are especially popular with people with diabetes..
We would like to present to your attention the most delicious kind of meatballs – rice hedgehogs. Due to their appearance, they are very popular with young mothers. Introducing meat dishes to their children, these hedgehogs become the best dishes..
We will tell you some of the subtleties of cooking and replenish your culinary piggy bank with beautiful recipes of this dish..
|ground beef –||700 grams|
|long rice –||150 grams|
|water –||225 ml|
|bulbs –||2 pcs.|
|eggs –||2 pcs.|
|salt and spice –||taste|
|Time for preparing: 45 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 175 Kcal|
Here is a rather simple meatball recipe. You do not need to have special culinary skills to cook them. And they turn out very tasty.
- Cook the semolina in salted liquid until half cooked;
- Pass through the meat grinder again minced meat. Remember well with your hands;
- Introduce chicken eggs to it. Season with spices, salt;
- Also add chopped onion to the meat;
- Remember it again with your hands;
- Form small balls from the meat mass;
- Roll them in boiled rice;
- Cook for a couple of 20 minutes.
Serve ready-made meatballs on beautiful plates. You can put tomato sauce next to it in a small saucepan. Enjoy your meal!
How to cook rice hedgehogs with meat in gravy
- 500 grams of meat tenderloin;
- 1 egg;
- 2 onions;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 200 ml of cream 20%;
- 3 tbsp. l breadcrumbs;
- 4 tbsp. l lean fat;
It will take time – 60 minutes.
Caloric content of 100 g – 215 kcal.
- Pre-cook the rice until incomplete;
- Pass through the meat grinder meat pulp (preferably several times) until smooth;
- Wash, peel, chop your onions with a sharp knife;
- Finely chop the garlic with a sharp knife;
- Put meat mass, egg, rice, half onions, crackers in a clean, deep dish.
- Season with salt, pepper. Knead well. Leave for 15 minutes alone;
- We form small rounds from the resulting mass;
- Fry them in hot olive oil for a couple of minutes on both sides to brown the balls;
- Remove from the round fat olive oil;
- In it, make a creamy gravy. Fry to a transparent state the second part of the onion. Enter sour cream into it. Stew for 5 minutes. At the end, put minced garlic in the sauce;
- Put the prepared meatballs in the resulting gravy. Cover with a lid;
- Keep on low heat for 20 minutes.
Present ready-made meatballs on white wide plates. Serve on rice or buckwheat. Enjoy your meal!
How to make meat meatballs from rice in a slow cooker
Ingredients for hedgehogs:
- 0.5 kg minced meat;
- 0.5 cup rice;
- 1 onion;
- 1 egg;
- 4 tbsp. l sour cream;
- 2 tbsp. l tomato sauce;
- 2 tbsp. l flour;
- 2 cups broth;
Preparing – 1.5 hours.
Caloric content of 100 g – 250 kcal.
- Chop the onion finely;
- Put minced meat, uncooked rice, chicken egg, onion in a saucepan;
- Enter the salt and spices. Mix all ingredients well;
- Make small roundels from the meat mass. Carefully place them in the multicooker bowl;
- We start cooking gravy for our Hedgehogs with Rice. Combine sour cream, tomato sauce, broth, salt and spices. Mix everything thoroughly;
- Fill the sauce with hedgehogs;
- Turn on the “Quenching” mode for 60 minutes;
- After a given amount of time, your croquettes will be ready..
Garnished with boiled vegetables. Serve on a beautiful dish. Enjoy your meal!
How to cook minced chicken balls with rice in the oven
Here is an amazing recipe that loves all of your household. Perfectly the dish looks and on the holiday table. These Hedgehogs will surprise even the most fastidious guests of your house..
- Chicken Breast – 0.5 kg;
- Onion – 1 pc .;
- Rice – 0.5 cups;
- Sour cream – 250 ml;
- Tomatoes – 2 pcs .;
- Hard cheese – arbitrary;
Cooking time – 1.5 hours.
Calorie 100 grams. – 275 kcal.
- Cook until rice is incomplete;
- Scroll through the meat grinder chicken breast;
- Finely chop the onion;
- Put egg, rice and onion into minced chicken;
- Season with spices and salt;
- Proceed to the formation of hedgehogs. Place a small piece of cheese in the middle of each rounde;
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees
- Grease a baking sheet. Put the meatballs on it.
- Send him back to the oven. Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown;
- While the hedgehogs are baking, prepare a dressing for them. Blend the tomatoes with a blender. Combine them with cream. Enter salt, spices. Mix well the sauce;
- Fill your hedgehogs with creamy tomato sauce;
- After 45 minutes the dish is finally cooked..
Present in beautiful white dishes. Sprinkle with fresh basil on top. Enjoy your meal!
Useful Culinary Tips
In addition to a good recipe, you need to know about some of the subtleties and secrets of cooking any dish. If it comes to meatballs – this knowledge is particularly acute. We will tell you everything we know about:
- Meatballs are not the same meatballs. There are mistresses who mix these two concepts together;
- No breading in breadcrumbs! Use only flour for this purpose;
- When serving, water the “Hedgehogs” with the sauce in which you prepared them;
- As a basis, you can use the combined stuffing;
- Rice is introduced into minced half ready;
- Stuffing should be fatty. This will prevent the dryness of the original dish;
- Buckwheat, boiled or steamed vegetables serve as a garnish..
By following these basic rules, you will prepare the most delicious dish for the whole family..
There are hundreds of Hedgehog recipes. This is a very tasty and interesting dish. It can be as dietary, but also more satisfying. And for little babies it serves as an excellent meat lure..