Deliciously cooked chicken can be served both for a holiday and for a romantic dinner, and on a regular weekday. This is a universal dish, designed for an entire family or company. Preparing is quite simple, but it looks solid!
|garlic –||4 teeth|
|Chicken –||1 bird|
|dried basil –||5 g|
|black pepper –||3 g|
|salt –||20 g|
|olive oil –||30 ml|
|paprika –||10 g|
|Time for preparing: 120 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 201 Kcal|
How to bake:
- The first step is to prepare the chicken. To do this, it must be washed both outside and inside. No gibles should be. Remove all moisture with a towel;
- Next you need to do marinade. To do this, peeled garlic cloves should be put through a squeezer into a small bowl;
- Add basil, salt, paprika and pepper to it. You can use other spices, this is a matter of taste;
- Pour in the oil and mix. Two tablespoons of the whole mass rub the inside of the chicken;
- The form where the bird will be baked should be oiled;
- It is necessary to put the chicken breast down on it. Top grease it with marinade;
- After that, turn her breast up and lubricate too. Leave about twenty minutes for the marinade to soak the meat;
- Then send to the oven. Can be baked from an hour to one and a half, depending on the size of the chicken. We recommend using a carcass in one and a half kilograms. Temperature – 180 centigrade.
Fried chicken with potatoes in the oven
- 1 large chicken;
- 10 g dried rosemary;
- 900 g of potatoes;
- sunflower oil;
- 15 grams of salt.
Time – 1 h 45 min.
Caloric content – 162 kcal / 100 g.
- Under a cold stream of water, wash the carcass and wait until all the water has drained, or dry it manually;
- And outside, and inside to rub meat with salt. After that, pour a little oil on top. Oil is not needed inside;
- Washed potatoes free from peel. It must be cut into slices or circles of medium size. They should not be large or small, otherwise they will be cooked at different times with the bird;
- Salt the slices and roll in oil too. You can simply pour into the bowl, pour the oil in there and stir with a hand or spoon;
- Next, on a baking sheet, first put the chicken in the center, and around the spread out the potatoes in a single layer;
- Sprinkle all the ingredients on top with dried rosemary. If there is fresh, it must be washed, chopped and sprinkled on top a few minutes before the end of cooking;
- Tie the legs with a regular thread, put the wings into the cuts on the ribs. This will not overdry the tips. Beauty belly can be stabbed with toothpicks or stitched;
- Put the dish in a heated oven at 220 Celsius. Bake for about an hour and a half;
- From time to time get a baking sheet and stir the potato with a spoon. Fat on the bottom should be watered chicken. If the legs have started to dry out much, they can be wrapped in foil;
- Serve with fresh herbs.
How to cook chicken with vegetables
- 2 eggplants;
- 1 chicken;
- 3 potatoes;
- 2 sweet peppers;
- 2 garlic cloves;
- 2 tomatoes;
- 2 zucchini;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 bunch of parsley;
- sunflower oil;
- 1 bunch of dill;
- 1 bow.
Time – 1 h 35 min.
Caloric content – 82 kcal / 100 g.
Steps of baking:
- Immediately turn on the oven, let it heat up to 180 C;
- Remove the rind from the potato, wash it, cut it into fairly large pieces;
- Wash eggplants and coarsely chop too. If they are bitter, they should be salted and left for fifteen minutes, and then washed;
- Zucchini or zucchini should be cut in the same way, having cut the stem;
- Pull the stem from the pepper, remove all seeds and white walls. Cut it into several pieces;
- Peeled carrots cut into slices, not too thin;
- Garlic without husk to pass through the squeezer;
- Onion finely shred;
- Both bundles of greens rinse under water and finely chop;
- In a large bowl, mix carrots, greens, onions, zucchini, potatoes, peppers, eggplants. Salt the mixture and add vegetable oil, quite a bit. You can pepper;
- Wash the chicken, dry it, rub it with salt. Brush everywhere with butter and send in the oven for about forty minutes on the baking sheet. When it begins to brown, remove and transfer the vegetable mixture from the bowl around the bird. Put in the oven for another half an hour at the same temperature;
- At this time, should be sliced washed tomatoes. The peduncle should be removed. Sprinkle the pieces with salt, they should be quite large. Drizzle with oil and slightly pepper. Leave to pickle;
- After the time has elapsed, pull out a baking sheet, add tomatoes on top. You do not need to mix them in, but you can mix the rest of the ingredients and pour the carcass on the juice;
- Put in the oven for another fifteen minutes. By this time, the vegetables will be soft, but retain their shape. Serve immediately.
Delicious Chicken in Honey Soy Sauce
- 5 sprigs of thyme;
- 1 small chicken;
- 90 g of honey;
- 2 heads of garlic;
- 110 ml of soy sauce;
- 10 g chili peppers.
Time – 1 h 50 min.
Calories – 186 kcal / 100 g.
- In a deep bowl, pour the soy sauce;
- To it you need to mix liquid honey. If he managed to sugar, you can melt it in a water bath, but in any case not to overheat;
- Chili pepper very finely chopped with a knife. It is advisable to do this right on the table so that the wooden board does not absorb sharpness. Seeds do not use. If children will eat chicken, it is better not to add pepper at all. Otherwise, it needs to be added to honey and sauce;
- Washed chicken must be filled with thyme and garlic. Twigs can be both dry and fresh;
- Do not peel the garlic. Just need to cut both heads across. There will be four uncleaned halves, which, together with the greens, need to be pushed into the belly of the bird;
- Thread together to tie all the limbs of a chicken in one knot. Do not worry, the wings are well straightened and stretched;
- Coat the carcass on top with a dark sauce, put everything in the fridge for about an hour;
- Put the chicken in a deep form, for example, in a glass. Cover it with crumpled and moistened parchment. Send to hot oven. Bake a little less than an hour, if the chicken is small, at a temperature of 180. Periodically, the carcass must be greased with the remnants of the sauce;
- Serve as an independent dish or with roasted pumpkin.
If you are afraid to overdry the chicken, you can play it safe. It is necessary to take half a whole lemon, be sure to pre-citrus wash. Put it in the belly to all the ingredients. And the juice of the second half from time to time to water the bird on top. This will give it a special flavor and will not allow the meat to dry..
In recipes with potatoes and vegetables, you can bake a chicken not whole, but broken into pieces. Baking time will be reduced. Similarly, you can bake and clean legs, thighs, wings – as you like.
Cooking whole chicken is festive and fairly easy. And if you marinate it beforehand, it will turn out no worse than in a restaurant!