For many housewives, the kitchen becomes like hell. And all because you always want to please your family with something tasty and interesting. But cooking takes too much time..
In this case, you should try to make a masterpiece of ordinary and well-known dishes that are created in just a quarter of an hour, and the list of ingredients does not make you think.
|Kefir –||1 cup|
|Flour –||200-250 g|
|Soda –||about half a teaspoon|
|Cheese (preferably hard grades) –||150 g|
|Salt and sugar –||on a pinch|
|Vegetable oil –||50 g|
|Time for preparing: 40 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 299 Kcal|
Probably the easiest way to make bread with cheese is in the pan..
First of all, you need to purchase and prepare products, as well as a container, where the dough for bread will be mixed. Cheese must be grated (almost no difference – large or shallow).
Pour kefir in a bowl. Pour salt, sugar and soda there. Stir well.
Now you can recall the shredded cheese and add it to the common bowl. We mix. After that, gradually, in small handfuls (you can with tablespoons), pour flour, but not all: you need to leave about one handful for rolling future cakes.
We mix the kneaded dough into several approximately identical pieces and roll them out (do not forget to tuck the table with flour residues, otherwise there will be problems with the dough sticking from the surface). The thickness should be about 0.5 cm.
Prepare a frying pan for frying: heat it well and add a little oil. Fry the rolled tortillas on both sides in about 2-3 minutes.
Cheese tortillas on kefir with ham
Such a dish can be diversified with a variety of fillings. One of the most popular is ham.
To create delicious cakes we prepare the following ingredients:
- Traditionally, kefir – about one cup;
- Flour – a couple of glasses;
- Salt, soda, sugar – on a pinch of each;
- Hard cheese – 150-200 g;
- Ham (can be replaced with boiled sausage, sausages) – 150-200 g.
Pour kefir into the bowl, then add salt, sugar and soda. Set aside for a quarter of an hour.
At this time, you can do the preparation of cheese and ham. Chop grated cheese, and ham or finely cut, or three grated.
We return to our kefir. Add there grated cheese, sifted flour and proceed to kneading dough.
We distribute it into 5-6 parts and roll it into flat cakes. Next to each cake add 1-2 tablespoons of grated ham.
You need to spread on one half of the “pancake”, and the second you need to cover it and properly fasten the edges so that they do not dislodge.
On the preheated pan lay out the cakes and fry until we see a golden crust.
Cheese tortillas on kefir with a delicate filling in the oven
Prepare the following components:
- Hard cheese (can be Dutch or Russian) – about 400 g;
- Kefir – a glass;
- Butter – 50-60 g;
- Baking Powder – a couple of tablespoons;
- Soda, salt – half a teaspoon;
- Flour – about 250-300 g.
- For the filling you will need – 200 g cheese, greens, garlic clove and black pepper.
First you need to prepare the cheese. Grate it.
Next, take a suitable container and fill it with flour, salt, baking powder and a piece of butter. The butter should be chopped with a knife or a good knead with a fork. After that, add chopped cheese and diligently mix.
In parallel with the preparation, you need to remember to turn on the oven. Temperature is set to 200ºС.
After that, pour a glass of kefir and mix it well again. Knead the dough, which then divide 5-6 parts and roll out.
Quickly prepare the stuffing: chopped cheese, greens and garlic mix and lay out about one or two tablespoons for each pancake. Fasten the edges and spread the cakes on a baking sheet. After 20 minutes, take out the baking sheet and delight loved ones with a tasty and simple dish..
Cheesecake in a slow cooker with onions and eggs
For this you need to prepare:
- Kefir – half a glass;
- Cheese – about 50 g;
- One egg;
- Flour – 200 g;
- Soda, salt, sugar – half a teaspoon;
- Mayonnaise and vegetable oil – a tablespoon each;
- Green onions.
First of all, the egg is divided into yolk and white. The yolk will go for making dough, white for the filling. Chop grated cheese.
In a bowl pour kefir, add soda, sugar, salt, flour and egg yolk. Mix well and knead the dough..
For the filling, mix the protein, chopped green onions and a spoon of mayonnaise. Preparing our flatbread: put the stuffing on the rolled dough and pinch the edges.
The next step: preparation of the multicooker bowl. Take a little oil and or palms, or with a special brush we coat the bottom of the bowl.
Now you can spread the cake in it and set the program “Baking” for 40-50 minutes (parameters depend on the configuration of the programs of the model).
The recipe for cheese cakes without kefir
Almost all housewives cook cakes using kefir. But there are those who use not kefir, but milk..
What you need for this dish:
- A glass of milk;
- Dry yeast – half a teaspoon;
- Sugar – 1 tbsp. spoon;
- Salt – 1 tsp;
- Flour – 300-350 g;
- Butter – 50-60 g;
- Cooking oil for frying.
First, you need to warm up the milk a little, after which dry yeast, salt and sugar are poured into it. Sifted flour to be divided into two parts.
First add one part to the milk and mix well. The next step is to add pre-melted butter. Only after that you can roll up the sleeves, add the remaining flour and start kneading the dough. When it is ready, do not instantly make “pancakes”. Cover the dough with a towel or gauze and give rest for about an hour..
After the allotted time, one by one we separate the same parts and roll out the cakes. Prepare a place for frying: heat the pan and lubricate with oil.
Fry each tortilla over moderate heat for two to three minutes until golden brown.
Useful tips and tricks
From the first look you can’t say that when cooking such a simple dish there are pitfalls. However, if you want to surprise yourself and your loved ones with a delicious dish, note the following recommendations:
- If, when cooking cakes in a pan, cover them with a lid, their taste characteristics will be similar to cakes from the oven. But it is necessary to take into account the quality of the pan;
- Experiment with the fillings: traditional tortillas from ham, sausages, eggs and greens will surprise few people. But with shrimps, tomatoes and fragrant herbs – even the neighbors will be forced to guess what you are cooking so tasty;
- Remember that if you fry a dish in a frying pan, then it should be already heated before you begin to spread the cakes. The situation is similar with the oven and the slow cooker. The oven must be turned on in advance, and in the slow cooker you need to set the time for 5-10 minutes more so that it heats up for the extra minutes, and only after that put the baking cakes there;
- In addition, flat cakes can be prepared in a slightly different form. In this case, a couple of pieces are made of dough, which are rolled out into “pancakes” 1.5-2 cm thick. It is best to estimate the dimensions in a pan or a bowl of a slow cooker (or a pan for the oven) in which you are going to fry. Next, we cut each part like pizza into 6-8 pieces and in the same form lay out the fry;
- Another such dish can be varied not only with the fillings, but also with the sauces: sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard – everything that is enough for your imagination;
- Do you like this breakfast dish? Then prepare all the ingredients in the evening, and in the morning, immerse everything in the slow cooker. And while you take a shower, clean yourself up and gather, your assistant will make you breakfast and make sure that it does not get cold..
There are hundreds of different dough recipes for cheese cakes and toppings for them. Thanks to this, every time you can try a completely new taste at a relatively low cost for food and cooking time..
In addition, these dishes are suitable for eating at breakfast, when time is running out, and you need to eat before a hard working day..