You can make small portion rolls or one big one from turkey meat. Rolls served as a hot appetizer with vegetable salad or as a main course..
|turkey minced meat –||600 grams|
|olives –||half a cup|
|semolina –||1 handful|
|sweet pepper –||1 pod|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 200 Kcal|
Sauce, pickled or pickled cucumbers, vegetable salad and sweet peppers can be served with turkey roll.
In the ready stuffing you need to add semolina, spice up to your taste with spices and carefully combine all the ingredients. Put the stuffing in the fridge for half an hour. While the stuffing is “resting,” do cutting olives and bell peppers.
It is better to chop olives in circles, pepper cubes, and just chop the greens. Add all these ingredients to the minced meat. Then form a sausage out of it, wrap it in foil and send it to the oven. Temperature condition – 180 degrees, cooking time – 40 minutes.
Minced meat roll recipe
Mince meat rolls will appeal to both adults and children. It can be baked in cooking paper, foil or bag. Serve as a main dish or a cold snack.
- 400 g turkey pulp;
- onion – 150 grams;
- 5 eggs;
- 2 small carrots;
- 2 slices stale bread;
- 15% sour cream – 30 g;
- bunch of green onions;
- salt – 10 g;
- 2 pinches of black pepper.
For cooking it takes time – 55 minutes. Each portion of roll contains 230 kcal.
How to cook:
- First prepare the filling. To do this, boil until full readiness two eggs, chop them, combine with carrots, grated and finely chopped green onion feathers. In this mass break 1 egg, season with salt;
- Fillet, onion and bread soaked in milk make minced meat. Add 2 eggs and how to mix the meat mass. Season with spices to your liking;
- Form the basis for the roll. Put the stuffing in the middle and close it carefully from all sides;
- Roll (seam down) put on a baking sheet, smeared with sour cream. Cook for 45 minutes in a heated oven to 200 degrees;
- Such a dish option can be prepared in advance, and reheated as needed, for example, for dinner.
Stuffed Turkey Mini Rolls
Small rolls can be made from the breast, if you cut it across the meat fibers.
- 700 g turkey fillet;
- 200 grams of prepared ground beef;
- 50 g dark raisins;
- 50 g peeled walnuts;
- 50 g canned olives;
- 30 grams of garlic;
- 1 small pod of Bulgarian pepper;
- 40 g tomato paste;
- 20 grams of peasant oil;
- any cognac – 100 g.
To prepare the dish, it takes 60 minutes. The value in calories will be 210 kcal.
- Rinse raisins and pour brandy;
- Turkey fillet divided into three parts. Lightly tap on them with a hammer to form a rectangular shape for future rolls;
- Peel the onion and chop it into cubes. Grind the garlic. All folded for frying in the pan. Products have acquired a golden color, which means it’s time to add raisins, olives, nuts and tomato paste. All foods warm in a pan for a couple of minutes;
- Put the ground beef in another pan, fry it a little. Transfer to the skillet, where all other products were “languishing”. Simmer another 5 minutes;
- Chop the pepper. On the broken off turkey pieces, first spread the straw out of the pepper, spread the stuffing evenly on it. Form a roll, tie it with a culinary thread;
- Put the prepared rolls in foil. Put in the oven for half an hour. Then remove the foil, grease the rolls with butter and turn on the grill. To make the dish browned enough for 5 minutes;
- Ready-made rolls, but already chilled, cut into small circles;
- Tip: this is best served with mashed potatoes or baked apple sauce.
Turkey fillet roll with mushrooms and cheese
The taste of turkey meat roll can be changed if you cook it with mushrooms and cheese filling. It will become softer and more tender..
- 1 boneless turkey thigh;
- 4 champignons;
- onion head;
- 100 grams of grated cheese;
- half a lemon;
- 3 sprigs of dill greens;
- 60 g vegetable oil;
- to taste – salt;
- 2 g of pepper;
- 1 teaspoon paprika.
The total cooking time will not exceed 50 minutes. The value of the product in calories is 210 kcal..
Step by step instruction is as follows.
Remove bones, excess fat and connective tissue from thigh fillets. Thigh turkey divided into two identical parts. To beat off a hammer, to spray from above the juice squeezed from a lemon. Put in a bowl and leave alone.
Do the cooking stuffing. In sunflower oil, fry finely chopped mushrooms with onions and mix them with grated cheese. To taste add salt and a little black pepper. Stuffing spread on the edge of a beaten turkey filet. Form a roll from each piece, drag it with a cook string.
Take a suitable form, process it with oil, put the rolls and sprinkle with paprika on top. Bake 45 minutes at 185 С.
With the cooked dish to remove the thread and serve hot. For garnish fit any vegetables..
Turkey roll with prunes and dried apricots in a slow cooker
If you want to surprise guests with an original snack, cook rolls with dried apricots and prunes.
- 500 grams of turkey meat;
- vegetable oil – 5 tbsp. spoons;
- stale bun – 100 g;
- dried apricots and prunes of 10 pieces;
- salt – 10 grams;
- ground crackers – 30 grams.
Elapsed time for cooking – 1.5 hours. Caloric content per 100 grams is 230 kcal.
Cut meat into pieces. From it and make onions stuffing. Soak the loaf in milk, then slightly squeeze and combine with minced meat. Then add the egg (yolk only), salt. All products combine with each other and divide the resulting meat mass into equal parts..
Form from these parts a rectangular base for rolls. For stuffing prunes and dried apricots boil for 10 minutes. Free from pits, chop. Combine dried fruits, and spread on a handful of minced meat in the middle of the meat base.
Put breadcrumbs on the board and roll the rolls in them. Pour some oil into the multicooker container and put the rolls in it, turn on the frying mode, cook for 5 minutes. Then add 150 ml of water, salt and pepper to taste. Cook in “quenching” mode. Serve hot rolls with green peas or boiled potatoes.
It only seems that only experienced housewives and professional chefs can cook a turkey roll. In fact, everything is simple. It is enough to study the sequence of all actions, do not rush and be careful. It is very important to purchase a small, sharp and comfortable knife for work..
Turkey breast is the most ideal “material” for rolls. It is enough to unfold it in the form of a book, spice it with spices, rub it with salt. Choose a filling according to your taste, form a roll and tie it with threads or fix it with wooden toothpicks.
You can also make rolls of minced turkey fillet. It turns out unusual and tasty. They can be filled with any filling. These can be fried mushrooms with added cheese, greens, vegetables or dried fruits..
In the oven, the dish can be baked on a vegetable pillow of Bulgarian pepper and onions. You get a great side dish, and the meat will get a pleasant aroma..
The article presents recipes for all occasions from a typical lunch to a festive dinner. In this case, all the recipes are set out available, so that an inexperienced hostess can cope with any roll and easily prepare your favorite meat snacks at home. It will turn out cheaper, and much more useful than in the store..