A dish like roasted broccoli may not taste good, but this is only at a glance or out of ignorance. In fact, it is so tasty and unusual that you will want to repeat more than once.!
How much bake cabbage
The fact is that white cabbage, for example, needs to be cooked for about 40-60 minutes, depending on the ripening season. But broccoli is cooked for no more than twenty minutes in the oven and no longer than ten on the stove. The fact is that if you give the inflorescence more time, then they will turn into a mess.
|broccoli –||550 g|
|oils –||40 ml|
|Time for preparing: 25 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 77 Kcal|
Broccoli, baked in the oven, is prepared as follows:
- If the broccoli is fresh, it must be washed and cut into florets of the same size;
- If the cabbage is frozen, then you do not have to do anything with it beforehand;
- Put it in a baking dish, sprinkle with oil and season with spices;
- Warm up the oven to 200 degrees and remove the baking sheet for a quarter of an hour;
- When time passes, vegetables can be served..
Broccoli florets with cheese
- 450 g frozen broccoli;
- 60 ml of sour cream;
- 180 g of favorite cheese.
Time: 30 min.
Roasting in the oven:
- Rinse the cabbage, cut it into florets, removing the legs as much as possible;
- Put them in shape, season with spices to taste;
- After that, smear the entire surface of broccoli sour cream;
- Remove the form in the oven at 220 C for ten minutes;
- During this time, grate the cheese, as usual, grater;
- When time passes, get the form and sprinkle the cabbage with cheese;
- Return for another five minutes, then turn off the oven and do not touch the broccoli for another five minutes.
Chicken baked with broccoli in the oven
- 1 head of broccoli;
- 20 ml of oil;
- 240 g chicken fillet;
- 120 grams of cheese;
- 280 ml of milk;
- 2 eggs.
Time: 40 min.
Work with ingredients:
- Rinse the meat, cut off all the films from it, grease and dry it;
- Place on a chopping board and cut into small cubes with a sharp knife;
- In a medium-sized saucepan, pour water and put on the fire;
- With high heat bring the water to boil;
- While the water boils, wash the head, cut it into buds;
- Salt the water and place the broccoli in the water for two minutes;
- After that, drain the water and rinse the inflorescences to preserve the shape and color;
- Pour oil into a pan, put broccoli;
- Season with spices to taste, mix and add chicken;
- Cook for three minutes;
- Grease the baking pan and place the cabbage and meat there;
- Eggs break to the cheese, pour with milk and mix;
- Pour into a mold, distribute and put in the oven for a quarter of an hour at 220 Celsius..
Trout baked with Brussels sprouts
- 1200 g of trout;
- 30 ml of oil;
- 350 g broccoli;
- 2 g black pepper;
- 1 lemon;
- 20 g of green onions;
- 3 g salt.
Time: 35 minutes.
- Wash the fish thoroughly, dry it with dry wipes;
- Put on a cutting board and cut into four pieces;
- Check for bones and, if necessary, use tweezers;
- Leave the rind for the trout to keep its shape;
- Broccoli, wash thoroughly, cut into small slices;
- Inflorescences need to dry after rinsing;
- Put fish pieces into baking dish;
- Broccoli put between the pieces of trout;
- Wash the lemon thoroughly, cut it in half;
- From one half squeeze the juice into the components in the form;
- The second half is cut into four parts and decomposed in shape;
- Rinse green onions, finely chop it up and sprinkle with it the dish;
- Sprinkle all this with oil and place in a preheated oven;
- By this time, it should already be heated to medium temperature;
- You need to bake fifteen minutes or not more than twenty..
The recipe for baked broccoli with mushrooms
- 450 grams of cabbage;
- 180 g of mozzarella;
- 20 g of oil;
- 180 g canned mushrooms;
- 2 onions;
- 25 ml of oil.
Time: 45 min.
- Wash broccoli, if they are fresh and chop florets;
- If the cabbage is frozen, then immediately put in a saucepan;
- Pour all the water, put it on the stove and salt it;
- On high heat, let boil and boil for only five minutes;
- Peel the onion, wash it and finely crumble it with a sharp knife;
- Mushrooms open, drain them with brine and chop finely;
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the onion;
- Fry them a little and remove from the fire;
- Grease the baking dish with a little butter;
- Put the cabbage on top and put the mushrooms and onions, evenly distribute;
- Season with spices to taste and sprinkle with chopped cheese;
- Mozzarella can be crushed with your hands, not only with a grater, as the cheese is very soft;
- Put in the oven and bake for about twenty minutes at 200 Celsius..
How to bake green inflorescences with beef in the oven
- 1300 g broccoli;
- 230 ml of water;
- 30 ml of oil;
- 750 g of beef;
- 240 g blue cheese;
- 170 ml of milk;
- 3 carrots;
- 40 g of flour;
- 20 g butter;
- 1 onion.
Time: 1 h 50 min.
- Wash beef thoroughly, dry with dry napkins;
- Put on a cutting board and cut into small slices;
- Grease the baking dish with butter and put the beef there;
- Season to taste with your favorite spices and set aside for now;
- Peel the onion, rinse it and finely chop it on the cutting board;
- With carrots, remove the peel, rinse the roots and grate, as always, grater;
- Stir the roots among themselves and lay out over the meat;
- Bring water to a boil and pour into the mold;
- Close with foil and put into the oven for one hour at 200 C;
- During this time, wash the cabbage, cut into buds;
- Pour the oil into the pan, heat it and pour in the flour;
- Fry it until slightly rosy color, stirring it;
- Then pour in the milk, quickly dissolve so that there are no lumps;
- Actively stirring, bring the sauce to a boil;
- Pour in half a glass of water and boil everything again, stirring;
- While the sauce boils, crush the cheese by hand and pour it into the pan;
- Add spices, mix and set aside;
- Take the form out of the oven and put the cabbage on the meat with root vegetables;
- Pour all this sauce from the pan and bake for another half hour.
If you do not want to get porridge on your plate, in any case, do not bake broccoli longer than indicated by the recipe. Then the inflorescences become very soft and you can literally knead them with a fork into a uniform puree..
Be sure to try some of the dishes that we have prepared for you today at your leisure. All of them are unusual and believe me, you will definitely like it.!