In each person’s life there is such a heap of affairs, there is not enough time, the children are hungry, the husband must come home from work, and something must be quickly prepared. Just such an “emergency” help can be chicken liver..
How much fry chicken liver? She prepares easy. It does not have to be cleaned from the film, scalded and soaked in milk. Chicken livers can be fried even as a whole, although for better and even cooking it is worth cutting it into 2-3 pieces..
Then fry slices on high heat for 8 minutes, season with pepper, salt to taste, all liver is ready. The main thing – do not overcook it.
The only problem that may arise if it is heated for a very long time, then it will turn out to be dry. By the way, this may not happen, if there is time in stock, then chicken livers before cooking should be marinated for a few hours in vegetable oil, vinegar and soy sauce.
After that, dry thoroughly on a towel and fry very quickly in a preheated pan. Everything, chicken liver is ready and it turned out at the same time very gentle and soft.
|chicken liver –||0.5 kg|
|bulbs –||2 pcs.|
|refined oil –||40 g|
|parsley –||3 branches|
|Time for preparing: 20 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 220 Kcal|
Onions, along with chicken liver – this is such a wonderful “company” that you do not need to add anything. Chop the onion finely and lightly pre-fry. A liver, on the contrary, cut quite large and send it to the pan with onions for 10 minutes.
How to cook:
- Flush the liver, check each piece for bile ducts, which sometimes remain uncleaned;
- Fry chopped onion in the hot oil first;
- Chop the liver into slices, season with salt and pepper, put in a pan with onions for cooking;
- Cook on medium heat for 15 minutes, then put the liver on a dish, sprinkle with chopped parsley;
- Serve on boiled or fried potatoes.
How to fry chicken liver in sour cream sauce in a pan
Homemade food is several times tastier and better than what we are served in cafes or restaurants. For loved ones, we cook with great love. Therefore, chicken liver in sour cream sauce cooked in your own kitchen is a dish that will surely please your entire family..
You will need:
- 2 onions;
- 50 ml of refined oil;
- pepper, herbs, salt – everything to taste;
- 60 grams of wheat flour;
- 70 g sour cream (preferably 20%);
- 0.5 kg frozen chicken liver.
To extinguish the liver, you need 20 minutes. The value of one serving is 299 kcal..
How to cook a dish:
Step 1. First, cut the onions into small cubes, fry in hot oil.
Step 2. Prepared liver, too, chop in small pieces. To taste, add salt, pepper, then roll the pieces in flour. Fry separately from onions. The liver is almost ready, it remains to make a sauce of sour cream, which add to her taste.
Step 3. Put the chicken liver in a small saucepan, add lightly browned onions, sour cream and some water or broth. Close the saucepan with a tight lid and simmer on minimum heat for no more than 10 minutes..
Step 4. Put the prepared liver on a plate, pour over the sauce and decorate with any greens at your discretion..
How many minutes and how to fry the liver in batter
There are a lot of cooking options for klyar: the easiest dough is made from eggs, flour and cow’s milk.
You will need:
- packing frozen chicken liver (about 1 kg);
- 0.5 cup of refined oil;
- 2 tbsp. spoons of fresh milk or kefir;
- 100 g of flour;
- some ghee (about 20 g);
- add salt and black pepper as usual to taste.
The liver is cooked for only 10 minutes, its calorie content will not exceed 288 kcal.
- Chicken liver (without bile ducts) cut in half;
- Combine flour with milk, sunflower oil, chicken yolks, stir, in the resulting dough gently enter the whipped whites;
- Dip the liver pieces into the cooked batter and send them to a frying pan heated with oil;
- Fry until golden brown;
- To the liver, we recommend to submit buckwheat crumbly porridge with onions.
How to fry liver in wine pouring
This dish is for those who care about proper nutrition, but do not wish to deny themselves fried food. The main trick is that we recommend grilling liver.
- 0.8 kg of fresh liver;
- celery (2 small roots);
- 100 ml of refined oil;
- 200 grams of dry wine (red);
- onion and laurel;
- pepper, fine salt add to taste.
Total cooking time – 40 minutes. One portion (100 g) contains 260 kcal.
How to cook:
Step 1. Preheat the oven to 180 Cº.
Step 2. Rinse the liver, dry it and put it as a whole on a baking sheet;
Step 3. Prepare the marinade: combine the onion and celery, crushed in a blender, add the pepper, the crushed bay leaf, salt, refined oil and mix everything. Pour in the wine and mix once more..
Step 4. Pour the marinade over the prepared liver and leave for 25 minutes..
Step 5. Cook in a preheated oven for 8 minutes, pouring juice from the pan.
Step 6. Turn the grill in the oven and leave a liver under it for another 5 minutes..
Chicken liver with vegetables
A great option when you need something quickly figure out on the table. A soft liver will fry in just a few minutes, and the vegetables will turn out a bit crunchy. The main thing is that the oil in the wok pan warms up well. Products should be fried, not stewed..
You will need:
- 300 grams of liver;
- 1 small carrot;
- garlic (clove);
- a piece (1 cm) of ginger root;
- sweet pepper pod;
- cilantro – a small bunch;
- 30 grams of starch (corn);
- 15 g of honey;
- refined oil.
It will take 15 minutes for frying, the portion contains 270 kcal.
How to cook:
- Pepper sweet and chili cut, remove the seeds. Sweet pepper, peeled carrots chop into strips, sharp with thin rings. Garlic clove, chop ginger root;
- Liver cut into pieces, put them in a bowl, sprinkle with corn starch, mix well. Then fry in a wok in hot oil to caramel color. Moreover, it is necessary to fry quickly. After roasting skimmer shift into a plate;
- Add a little more oil to the pan and send the garlic, hot pepper and ginger. Cooking one minute, all the time, stirring, put the carrot and fry for another two minutes. Add sweet pepper and cook for another minute. Then pour the soy sauce, a little honey, stir the liver and return to the pan. Warm up all the products together, and immediately serve the dish on the table, sprinkling it with cilantro.
Chicken liver can be cooked no worse than beef liver. In addition, the fried pieces of liver in sour cream sauce, grilled, in batter are perfect for any vegetable side dish or tender potato mash.